However, smooth-surface mating tests…
不过呢 光滑表面结合测试
were successful in a wind tunnel.
在风洞里成功了
A wind tunnel.
风洞测试 中校
I know you wrote the book on assaulting hijacked aircraft.
你曾经写书谈攻击劫机暴徒
But this is 5 miles above Earth.
但是高空换机非同小可
Under the circumstances, we don’t have any other options.
情势所迫别无选择
It’s your call.
你来决定
We must be airborne in an hour, six men. I’ll need Mr. Cahill…
我们六人小组一小时内升空 我要卡西尔先生
to supervise the linkup.
来监督衔接
Mr. Cahill…
卡西尔先生
you and the Remora be ready in an hour.
你和“鮣鱼号♥”在一小时内准备待命
The press is in a feeding frenzy about the hijacking.
新闻界为劫机事件正在发烧
Especially with Senator Mavros on board.
尤其是马夫罗斯参议员在机上
Not a word of this operation is to go beyond this room.
鬼影行动支字不得泄露
Colonel. Anything you need, name it.
中校 要什么尽管说
We’ll need all the on-site intel we can get.
机上的情况请尽量提供给我们
I think Mr. Grant could provide us with a great advantage.
我想格兰特先生对我们很有用
And I’d just love to have him come along.
我很想请他同行
Mr. Grant?
格兰特先生
You ready to take a plane ride…
你准备好乘坐一架飞机
in the interest of national security?
为了国家的安全吗
Of course.
当然
Check it out. It’s the colonel.
兄弟们 中校来了
Didn’t have details on the op…
中校 我们不了解任务详情
so we brought everything, even condoms!
所以什么都准备了 连保险套都带了
Who’s this, 007?
这是谁呀 007吗
That’s Mr. Grant, with Intelligence.
情报局的格兰特先生
He’ll travel with us partway.
他要跟我们走前半段
Partway?
前半段
I’ll explain on the bird. Let’s go.
上了飞机再说 走吧
So where’s the 130?
C.130飞机在哪
Sergeant Baker…
贝克中士
I reckon that’s it.
我猜就是那一架
You’re joking, right?
中校 你开玩笑吗
Too much gear. We won’t get off the ground.
轻装行动 否则飞不上去的
Break it down, boys. Close-quarter weapons…
放弃吧 孩子们 轻装行动
com units, ordinance, sleep agent. Dump the rest.
带通讯器 武器弹♥药♥ 安眠剂 其他放弃
Yes, sir.
遵命
Andrews ground, Remora, hangar three, taxi for takeoff.
呼叫塔台 “鮣鱼号♥” 滑行 准备起飞
It’s all hooked up.
线路接好了
Oh, God.
糟糕
Allison’s been gone a long time.
艾莉森去了好久
They wouldn’t leave her there alone. Something’s wrong.
他们不会放她在下面 一定出事了
Baker, set up the com link with the plane and the Pentagon.
贝克 在飞机和国防部之间建立通讯联络系统
Grant monitors. But I stay here?
格兰特来监听 我留在这里吗
That’s correct.
没错
The Remora will refuel in flight, then trail the 747.
“鮣鱼号♥”在空中加油 然后尾随747
You’ll be in video and audio contact with us.
你跟我们保持视讯通信
Your assessment of Nagi’s behavior is essential.
你分♥析♥哈桑的行为有助行动
I’ll do what I can.
我尽力而为
Once we find the bad guys…
一旦找到暴徒后
we’ll look for the DZ-5.
就马上找DZ5
If we find it, you’ll tap into the oxygen supply…
如果发现了 达克就从供氧系统灌安眠剂
with the sleep agent. Lights out. We take the bird.
麻倒众人之后 熄灯 我们接管飞机
Once we’ve taken control, we’ll divert.
掌控之后 然后转向
Any problems, any questions?
还有有疑问吗
No, sir. No, sir.
没有 没有
Greenland’s our best bet.
最好是到格陵兰
If the bomb has a short fuse…
引信若是不够长
then my ass’ll rain over Greenland? I don’t think so.
我就会粉身碎骨 我才不要呢
That’s why I get the big bucks.
所以我被重金礼聘呀
For what? To save your ass.
干嘛 救你的命呀
That’s what I want to hear.
这句话才中听
The safehouse in Trieste…
毒气在迪里雅斯德
that was your intel.
是你说的
The nerve gas was there, Colonel.
毒气就在那里 上校
Operation was late.
你们去晚了
If you say so.
你说是就是
I hope your averages improve.
希望你们的准确率有提高
If you don’t believe me…
既然不信我
why are you here?
又何必来
Who else will do it?
我不干谁干
You?
你吗
My men are hungry.
我的人饿了
See to it.
找点吃的
The food’s in the lower galley.
食物在下层的厨房♥
I must use the elevator.
我要乘电梯
All right.

What about the passengers?
乘客呢
They need something, especially the children.
他们也要吃 尤其是小孩子
They may have beverages and use the bathrooms.
好 他们可以喝饮料上厕所
You’re responsible.
但我要你负责
Anything suspicious will bring about repercussions.
若是有人轻举妄动你就遭殃
Understood?
懂吗
Yes.

My God.
天呀
Allison? Allison?
艾莉森 艾莉森
Satellite tracking indicates our intercept here.
卫星追踪指示在此衔接
That’ll give you four hours to complete your mission.
你们有4小时来完成任务
Our target is the hatch near the nose of the plane.
我们的目标是机头舱口
As soon as we lock on, I’ll raise the sleeve.
锁定之后我会接上套筒
When it’s pressurized, I’ll open the hatch of the 747.
增压之后打开747的舱口
When you’re inside, I’ll lock it.
你们进入后我再锁上
Baker must go first.
贝克必须先上去
The alarm on the hatch must be neutralized. Tell him how.
船舱的警报系统必须要切断 你把程序告诉他
I can’t just do that.
这个说不清楚的
It’s not a B-52 with a docking collar.
它不像B52有衔接口
It’s a 747 without one.
747可没有
Equalization process is delicate.
要使压力相等是很棘手的
If the seal’s not the proper vacuum…
假如衔接不良
both planes could decompress. Our mission’s over.
两机都会失压 那大家都完蛋了
This is what we’ll do. Baker follows right behind you.
这样好了 贝克就跟你进去
When the hatch opens, get inside so Baker can lock off the switch.
当舱口一开 贝克就能进去关闭开关了
As soon as we’re on board, you go reseal the hatch.
我们都上去之后 你再下来封舱
I’ll clip the circuit from the ladder. I don’t need to go on the plane.
我在梯子上除警报 没必要上去
That’s how it’s going to be.
就这么办了
I’m an engineer…
我是工程人员
That’s it.
别说了
Target sighted.
目标在望
Initiating approach.
接近目标中
Climbing to flight level 3-8-5.
上前衔接 飞行高度3.A.5
Activating Doppler imaging system.
开启都卜勒影像系统
1000 meters and closing.
距离1000公尺 接近中
750.
750公尺
500.
500公尺
350.
350公尺
We have heavy turbulence.
卡西尔 有乱流
Only eight to ten seconds of this.
只有8到10秒钟而已
We’re entering the slipstream. In a moment it’ll settle.
有乱流 但是马上会过去
See that path?
看到没有
That’s the sweet spot.
可爱的接口
We’ll be on it in two seconds.
两秒之后就接上去
We’re ready, Mr. Cahill.
一切就绪 卡西尔先生
Primary laser targeting.
雷射光瞄准目标
Switch to master. And locked.
切换主机 锁定
Switching to dorsal camera system.
切换到机尾摄影系统
Thirty meters.
距目标30米
Target point in sight.
接口在望
Call the approach.
卡西尔 下令接近
Steady.
稳住

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!