Yes, sir. Sheila?
瑞克 弗尔萨姆小姐
Rick? Miss Folsom?
你们知道吗
You know what?
你们是对的 我改主意了
You were right. I’ve changed my mind.
给我午餐行了
I’m going to have some lunch.
能给我一个双层芝士汉堡…
Could I have a double Whammyburger with cheese–
你听明白了 是的 先生
-You getting this? -Yes, sir.
一份薯条 还有 让我瞧瞧…
And an order of Whammy fries and, let’s see…
…一份巧克力味的饮料
…a Choco-Wham shake.
可以 先生 希拉 下单
Yes, sir. Sheila, get his order.
瑞克 你能亲自拿给我吗
Rick, could you get it for me, please?
直呼你瑞克 感觉真不错 毕竟我们共同敬礼过
I feel comfortable calling you Rick after all we’ve been through together.
大家好
How you doing?
吃得还香吗
Enjoying your meal?
你怎么样 小兄弟
How about you?
还不错吗
Is it good?
你呢 夫人 好吃吗
And you, ma’am? How’s the food?
看来有点不妥
I think we have a critic.
我看她不喜欢这酱汁 瑞克
I don’t think she likes the special sauce.
开个玩笑
That’s a joke.
那么 让我瞧瞧
Now, here we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
看 这就是我想说的
See, this is what I’m talking about.
转身 看那儿
Look at that.
明白我的意思了吧
See what I mean?
这种汉堡应该是丰满 多汁 有3英寸厚的
It’s plump, juicy, three inches thick.
在看看这个令人恶心 糟糕的扁扁的东西
Look at this sorry, miserable, squashed thing.
有人能告诉那幅画出了什么问题吗
Can anybody tell me what’s wrong with this picture?
有人吗
Anybody?
一个人都没有
Anybody at all.
你们又可以做拍档了
You guys are partners again!
没那么幸运 丽塔 他要搬去哈瓦苏湖
No such luck, Lita. He’s moving to Lake Havasu.
在哈瓦苏湖上有什么 伦敦大桥
-What’s in Lake Havasu? -London Bridge.
你去英国吗 亚利桑那州 他们把桥搬去亚利桑那州
-Are you going to England? -They moved it to Arizona.
一块石头接着一块石头 是的 我听说过
-Stone by stone. -Oh, yeah. I heard about that.
你最好别当警♥察♥ 因为警♥察♥容易被杀
You’re better off, because cops get killed.
平时我们要几个 六个 七个
-What did we used to get, six? -Seven.
两份7个的
Two sevens.
你还行吧
You all right?
你肯定
You sure?
抱歉 我本不打算这么做
I’m sorry, I wasn’t gonna do this.
我应该闭嘴的 那跟我没关系的
I should just shut up. It’s none of my business.
告诉我
Tell me.
搬去哈瓦苏湖
Lake Havasu?
不错啊 我们喜欢那儿
It’s nice. We like it.
是她喜欢吧
She likes it.
你会做什么 去看着仙人掌长大
What’ll you do, watch cactus grow?
仙人掌
Cacti.
她还不大适应中年人的生活
She’s not handling middle age too well.
生活的变化和相关的一切 不管什么事 就是这样
The change of life and all that, whatever it is that is.
你怎么样
What about you?
我 那不同 毕竟她是个女人
Me? lt’s different, because she’s a woman.
有什么不同 我也是个女人
Different? I’m a woman.
但是她以前确实很漂亮
But she was once very beautiful.
谢谢你了
Thanks a lot!
你知道我的意思 别这样 别这样
You know what I mean. Come on, come on.
她以前是很棒的 错就错在她是个警♥察♥的妻子
She could’ve been anything. Anything but a cop’s wife.
她一直生活得很紧张
She’s high-strung.
别再在我前面唠叨你的家庭皇后了
Don’t give me that queen of the hop, homecoming-queen bullshit again.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
桑德拉 你还有前途
Sandra, you have a career.
就象当你只拥有美丽的时候 你失去它会有多痛苦
It’s hard to lose your beauty when that’s all you’ve got.
那你的前途呢
What about your career?
我会很好的
I’ll be okay…
…你知道 即使不和你一起了
…you know, even without you.
对不起打断你们
Sorry to break this up.
你来这干吗 我们接到一个电♥话♥
-Why are you here? -We got a call.
小心 热盘子
Watch out! Hot plates!
别碰我的枪 操你
-Don’t touch my gun. -Fuck you!
你们会喜欢这件事的 有个鸟人冲进汉堡店…
You’ll love this one. Some dickhead went into Whammyburger…
…拿出一把枪 只是因为店里停止供应早餐
…pulled out a gun when he couldn’t get breakfast.
然后他却付了钱后离开了
Then he paid for it and left.
对不起 普兰德斯
Sorry, Prendergast.
他付钱了
He paid for it?
起来 我们走
Move your buns. Let’s go.
我要走了
I gotta go.
发生在哪儿
Where was this?
在昆特罗四区 再见了 女士们
Quintero and Fourth. Bye, ladies.
等一下 等等
Wait a minute. Wait, wait!
帮我一下 那家伙穿什么衣服 好吧
Let me know what this guy was wearing, okay?
在你从沙漠中消失之前 你还想破个大案子
You trying to crack a big one before you disappear into the desert?
桑德拉 去查查 是否那个家伙穿白衬衫戴领带
Sandra, find out if he’s wearing a white shirt and tie.
我们走了 宝贝
Let’s go, lovebirds.
我走了 等一下 等等
-I gotta go. -Wait.
关于我太太的事 或许我不会再提了
Something about my wife. Maybe I never mentioned it.
什么
What?
我爱她
I love her.
我们走了
Let’s go!
七年来 我一直在这里存钱
For seven years, I banked here.
当我要求从这里贷一笔款 非常小的贷款…
When I asked them for a loan, a small loan…
…他们告诉我我不能”经济上生活无忧”
…they told me that I was not “economically viable.”
对不起 先生 对不起
Excuse me, sir. Excuse me.
你怎么搞定你的贷款的 他们给你贷款了吗
How’d your loan work out? Did they give you a loan?
他一定是在经济上生活无忧
He must be economically viable!
那个人带着笑脸 他看起来真是个开心的顾客
There’s a man with a smiling face. A happy customer.
那就是经济无忧的人看起来的样子
That’s what an economically viable person looks like!
这个多少钱
How much is the…?
只要3美元
That is only $3.
我向他们申请一笔很小的贷款
I asked them for a small loan.
你知道他们告诉我什么
You know what they told me?
我不能经济无忧
I was not economically viable.
够了
That’s enough.
我买♥♥下了 好的 先生 3美元
-I’ll buy this. -Yes, sir. That is $3.
我现在走了 大家看 我要走了
I’m going away now! I’m going away, everybody!
这就是不能经济无忧的人的下场
This is what happens if you’re not economically viable!
千万别发生在你身上
Don’t let this happen to you!
大家 再见了
Bye, everybody!
别忘了我
Don’t forget me.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我们现在要走了
We’re leaving now.
是吗 真的吗
You are? Really?
看起来你丈夫不会来了
It doesn’t look like your husband’s gonna show.
他可能已了解假如他来骚扰你的严重后果
He probably realized he could get into trouble if he harassed you.
我想你应该打电♥话♥给你的律师 把这里的事告诉他
You should call your lawyer and tell him about it.
这是其中的服务之一 我没那么多的钱
It’s one of those services. I didn’t have much money.
让你的律师打电♥话♥给你丈夫的律师 正式一点
Have them call your husband’s lawyer, make it official.
话说回来 你锁好门 假如有事发生 打电♥话♥给我们
In the meantime, lock up. And if anything else happens, call us.
好啊 谢谢 应该的
-Okay, thanks. -Sure thing.
对不起 嘿 对不起
Excuse me. Hey, excuse me!
你真的没看见 别人在等着用这个电♥话♥
If you haven’t noticed, others are waiting to use the phone.
是吗 别人要用电♥话♥ 是啊 你这个自私的混♥蛋♥
-Others want the phone? -Right, asshole!
嘿 那太糟糕了 你知道为什么吗
Jeez, that’s too bad, because you know what?
我想他不能再用了
I think it’s out of order.
普兰德斯…嗨 是我
Hi, it’s me.
它现在能吃能睡了
He’s eating and resting comfortably now.
谁 皮佩斯先生猫
-Who is? -Mr. Peepers.
好啊 上次真抱歉
-Good! -I’m sorry about before.
我真的昏头了 我不知道我只是…
I really blew my top…
亲爱的 那没事的 你等一下别挂电♥话♥
That’s okay, honey. Could you hold on one second?
白衬衫戴领带
White shirt and tie.
你捎等别挂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!