That’s not paint.
你看 带条纹的
You know, his stripe.
是吗
It isn’t?
可能是 但那确实不是画出来的
It might be, but it’s not painted on.
颜色在玻璃里面
It’s in the glass.
怎么回事
What the hell?
是草地维护人员
It’s the groundskeeper.
假如他是 他没穿工作服 嘿 你
Well, if he is, he’s out of uniform. Hey, you there!
你在这儿干吗
What are you doing there?
只是想从这穿过
Just passing through.
没人说你可以从这穿过 离开我的球洞
Nobody said you could play through. Get off my hole.
他说他只是想通过
He said he was passing through.
他不是会员 看看他穿的啥样
He’s not a member. Look how he’s dressed.
离开我的高尔夫球道
Get off my golf course!
我是在离开
I am!
你给我从哪儿来回哪儿去
Go back the way you came!
我不喜欢他的样子 别理他 随他去
I don’t like his looks. Leave him alone.
那我付钱来这里为了什么 那是我的高尔夫场地
What am l paying dues for? This is my golf course!
如果我想在这玩 我就可以
If I want to play here, I will!
如果他被我的球击中 那是他的问题
If he gets hit with my Titleist, that’s his problem!
别对我咆哮 我只是来这陪你玩的
Don’t yell at me. I’m just here playing with you–
向前
Fore!
向前
Fore!
哈~
Five!
等一下
Wait a minute!
你♥他♥妈♥的想干吗 用高尔夫球来谋杀我
What the hell you trying to do? Kill me with a golf ball?
这么大的地方给你 玩你的小把戏还不够吗
It’s not enough you got all this land for your little game?
你却还想用高尔夫球来杀我
But you had to kill me with a golf ball?
你应该让孩子在这里玩耍 搞搞家庭野餐
You should have children playing here. Family picnics.
你还应该建立一个宠物公园…
You should have a petting zoo…
…而不是这些载着 你们没什么用的老家伙的电动车
…instead of electric carts for you old men with nothing better to do.
弗兰克 你怎么啦 弗兰克
Frank, what’s wrong? Frank!
你不为自己感到羞耻吗
Aren’t you ashamed of yourself?
我得找人来帮忙 你怎么了
-I gotta get some help! -What’s wrong with you?
救命 你的心脏
-Help! -Your heart?
你的心脏有问题 我能帮你什么
Something’s wrong with your heart? What can I do?
药片 药片
Pills! Pills!
药片
Pills?
药片在哪儿
Where are they?
车上 车上
Cart, cart.
叫医生 我朋友心脏病发作了
Call the paramedics! My friend just had a heart attack!
我想你今天运气差了点 你的小车要沉水里了
I guess you’re out of luck. Your little cart’s gonna drown.
你不觉得不让我穿过 你的高尔夫球道该抱歉吗
Aren’t you sorry you didn’t let me pass through your golf course?
现在你带着这么蠢的小帽子要死去了 觉得怎么样
Now you’re gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?
这是他的房♥间
This is his room.
你真是个干净又勤快的女士
You’re a very neat and tidy lady.
他自己打扫房♥间
He cleans his own room.
现在别让我觉得你在说谎
Now don’t make me call you a liar.
假如他不上班 我恐怕不会进这里来的
If he wasn’t at work, I’d be afraid to set foot in here.
最近他在做什么呢
What’s he been doing lately?
一直没变
Same as ever.
做重要的事情来养活我们
Building important things to protect us from the Communists.
他在Notec厂上班
He works at Notec.
那个defense厂
The defense plant.
是D-Fens
D-Fens.
打电♥话♥给Notec 看看能否找到他
Call Notec and see if you can get him.
那你儿子到底怎么回事呢
So what’s going on with your son?
你什么意思 你应该很清楚我的意思
-How do you mean? -You know exactly what I mean.
有时候他坐着吃饭从来不说一句话
Sometimes he sits through an entire meal without saying a word.
他只是象机器一样将食物塞进自己的嘴里
He just shovels food into his mouth like a machine.
我太紧张不安…
I get so nervous…
…我无法下咽
…I can’t swallow.
我坐在那 咬着同一片食物 在我的嘴里
I’ll sit there with the same piece of food in my mouth.
我忍♥不住吐出来 当我这样子 他就看着我…
I have to spit it out. When I do, he looks at me…
…好象他就要杀死我一样
…like he’d like to kill me.
别告诉他 我跟你说的这些
Don’t tell him I said that.
我答应你我不会的
I promise I won’t.
我不想成为他的负担 我仅仅是财务上的
I try not to be a burden. I’m not just talking financial.
你怎么会是别人的负担呢
How could you be a burden to anyone?
假如威廉 或者叫他比尔昵称 我喜欢这么叫
If William, or Bill, as I like to call him–
他喜欢别人叫他比尔 我也叫他比尔
He likes Bill. I call him Bill too.
是不是比尔说他要回家…
If Bill said he was going home…
…应该是指他要去 他妻子和孩子住的地方
…could he have meant where his wife and child live?
前妻 我们不该在这里
Ex-wife. We shouldn’t be in here.
前妻 对 伊丽莎白 她结婚前的姓什么
Ex-wife, right. Elizabeth. What’s her maiden name?
特雷维诺 她有部分意大利血统 你别老盯着她问
Trevino. She was part Italian. You know how they are.
伊丽莎白现在住哪儿 我不知道
-Where’s Elizabeth now? -I wouldn’t know.
你是说你不知道你的孙女住哪儿
You don’t know where your grandchild lives?
他不想让我知道她住的地方 他为发生的事情而责怪我
He doesn’t want me to know. He blames me for what happened.
怎么说
What’s the word?
他一个月以前被解雇了 什么
-He was fired over a month ago. -What?
那他每天都去哪儿了
Where has he been going every day?
他在哪儿吃中饭呢
Where has he been eating his lunch?
为什么你们在篱笆上装带倒勾的电线
Why are you putting barbed wire on that fence?
为了好玩吗
Is it a joke?
这是有钱人用来寻开心的吗
Is this how rich people have fun?
你们在篱笆上装带倒勾的电线…
You put barbed wire on the fence…
…所以象我这么无辜的人会割伤手吗
…so innocent people like me can cut our hands?
不 不是 我只是这里的保安
No, please. I’m the caretaker.
那只是个烤肉架
It’s just a barbecue.
阿什克罗夫特医生以前要我们做的
Dr. Ashcroft has let us do this before.
你不住在这里
You don’t live here?
这真有必要告诉别人吗
Is it really necessary to tell them?
告诉谁
Tell who?
阿尔莫保安公♥司♥
Altmore Security.
你不是跟他们一起的
Aren’t you with them?
别这样 求你了
No, please!
没事的 亲爱的 没事的 宝贝
It’s okay, honey. It’s okay, baby.
什么样的医生住这
What kind of doctor lives here?
整形外科
Plastic surgeon.
整形外科医生能买♥♥下这些
Plastic surgery bought all this?
看来我入错行了
Guess I’m in the wrong racket.
有没有整形外科的函授课程
Are there correspondence courses in plastic surgery?
我失业了
I lost my job.
事实上 不是我不要工作 是工作不要我
Actually, I didn’t lose it. It lost me.
我受过很多教育 技术熟练…
I’m overeducated, underskilled…
也许还有别其他的出路 我忘了
Maybe it’s the other way around. I forget.
我是没用过时了
And I’m obsolete.
我不能从经济上无忧的生活
I’m not economically viable.
我甚至不能养活自己的小孩
I can’t even support my own kid.
你受伤了吗 真对不起
Are you hurt? l’m sorry.
我不想伤害你的 亲爱的 对不起
I didn’t hurt you, honey. I’m sorry.
没事的
It’s all right.
是你的手受伤了
It’s your hand.
你的手被割伤了
You cut your hand.
是我的手
It’s my hand.
请让我留在你一起吧
Please take me with you.
他们不会干什么的 只要我跟你一起
They won’t do anything if I’m with you.
请让他们走吧
Just please let them go.
你想什么呢 你以为我想伤害你的家庭吗
What do you think? You think I want to hurt your family?
我也有自己的一个家
I have a family of my own.
你不相信我
You don’t believe me?
我们相信你的
We believe you.
那就是我现在要去的地方 我要回家看我的家人
That’s where I’m going. I’m going home to see my family.
今天是我女儿的生日
It’s my little girl’s birthday today.
我们会有烤肉聚餐 就象你们一样…
We were gonna have a barbecue, like you guys…
…她会在外面玩耍…
…and she was gonna play outside…
…我太太会握住我的手…
…and my wife would hold my hand…
…谈论着孩子成长的事情
…and talk about grownup things.
然后在天黑的时候…
And then when it got dark…
…我们会一起去睡觉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!