I got some great stuff here.
第一次世界大战的 外形不错吧
World War I. Good shape.
氧气面罩 等一下
Speaking of gas, wait a minute.
就等一会会
Wait just a minute.
你知道里面里面有什么
You know what was in this?
Zyklon-B毒药
Zyklon-B.
你记得吗
You remember?
纳粹用过的那种
What the Nazis had?

Listen.
空的
Empty.
这已经被用完的 伙计
This was used, man.
这确实被用完了
This was actually used.
我想知道这一小罐能有多少
I wonder how many kikes this little can took out.
想想看 拿着
Think about it. Here.
为什么给我看这些
Why are you showing me this?
我不想
I’m not.
不就是好玩嘛 你可以拿走的
That’s just for fun. You can keep that.
这是我真的想给你看的
This is what I want to show you.
真家伙
The real thing.
热感应追踪 可肩上发射 绝对真♥他♥妈♥的厉害
Heat-seeking, shoulder-fired. It’s fucking disposable!
你用这个可以打下一个飞机
You can take out a jet with one of these monkeys.
只是给你的
It’s for you.
我想你用得上
I want you to have it.
为什么
Why?
因为我支持你
Because I’m with you.
你还不明白
Don’t you get it?
我偷听警♥察♥的对讲机 我听到了关于那个汉堡店的事
I listened to the scanner. I heard about Whammyburger.
真♥他♥妈♥的漂亮
Fucking fantastic!
那儿有一堆的黑鬼 是不是
It’s a bunch of niggers, right?
在电视上 总是白人的孩子
On TV, it’s always white kids.
但当你走进去的时候 什么都没有除了一群黑鬼
But when you go in there, it’s nothing but a bunch of niggers!
假如你不友好的话 他们会向你的食物吐唾沫
They’ll spit on your food if you’re not nice.
我知道 我什么都知道
I know all about it.
我支持你
I’m with you.
我们是一类人 你和我
We’re the same, you and me.
我们是一类人 你不觉得吗
We’re the same. Don’t you see?
我们不一样
We are not the same.
我是个美国人 你是个脑子有病的混♥蛋♥
I’m an American. You’re a sick asshole.
你那么警觉干什么呢
What kind of vigilante are you?
我不是警觉
I am not a vigilante.
我只是想回家 给我的小女儿过生日而已
I’m just trying to get home for my little girl’s birthday.
如果没人挡着我回去的路 没人会受伤害的
And if everybody will stay out of my way, nobody will get hurt.
我♥操♥
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥的到底是谁 来他妈的耍我 是不是
Who the fuck are you? Are you fucking with me?
我只是不同意你的观点而已
I am just disagreeing with you!
在美国 我们有说话的自♥由♥ 也有不同意的权利
In America, we have freedom of speech, the right to disagree!
去你的和你的自♥由♥
Fuck you and your freedom!
你♥他♥妈♥的什么东西
Who the fuck are you?
我♥操♥你 操你这欠揍的家伙
You fuck! You faggot fuck!
来掏我的口袋啊…
Gonna take my rocket.
我应该毙了你 你♥妈♥的♥ 转身
I ought to shoot you, motherfucker! Now turn around!
给我趴在柜台上 快 趴上去
Now lean on that counter! Go on, lean on it!
看看这些狗屁玩意
Look at this shit!
这是什么东西
What is this doing in there?
娘们玩意
Faggot shit!
你要自♥由♥ 是不是 我会给你狗屁的自♥由♥
You want freedom, huh? I’ll give you fucking freedom!
靠后 脚靠后一点
Further back. Feet farther back.
分开腿 再宽一点
Spread them out. Farther.
你要进监狱 你♥妈♥的♥ 那种自♥由♥怎么样
You’re going to jail, motherfucker! How’s that for freedom?
被一些大个黑鬼 操你屁♥眼♥的自♥由♥注 顶级脏话
Freedom to get fucked up the ass by some big buck nigger.
把手给我 拿到背后来
Give me your hand.
他可能站在你的背后 就像这样
He’s gonna be right behind you, just like this.
想想吧 你会喜欢的 基佬
Think about it. You gonna like that, faggot?
你会喜欢的 你♥他♥妈♥的基佬 把你的另一只手给我
You gonna like that, you faggot fuck? Give me your other hand.
我不能 为什么不
-I can’t. -Why not?
地球引力
Gravity.
地球引力 那是他妈的什么意思
Gravity? What the fuck does that mean?
我会跌倒的
I’ll fall down.
现在可以把你的另一只手给我了吧 把手给我
Now give me your other hand! Give it to me now!
给我 快给我
Give it to me! Give it to me!
快 快点
Come on. Come on.
把它给我
Give it to me.
这不是我有的那种刀
This isn’t one of mine.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God!
噢 上帝啊
Oh, my God!
很好啊
Good!
宗教信仰自♥由♥
Freedom of religion.
现在你大可以摆动身体
Now you get the swing of it!
去感受行使你信仰权利的快乐
Feels good to exercise your rights.
说 我听着呢
I’m listening.
我们有棘手的案子 外面有个装满枪的包
We got a nutcase with a bag full of guns.
现在他就在好莱坞 正往西走
He’s in Hollywood, heading west.
你觉得他会做什么
What is he up to?
他会惹来很多的麻烦
He’s up to a lot of trouble.
没什么要紧的
Never mind,
我们已经安排了一堆的嫌犯在走廊里等着辨认
we’ve got a hallway full of suspects.
这不是什么团伙的事情
It wasn’t a gang thing.
我可以告诉你 是安琪对我说的
A girl tell me that. I can tell you that.
安琪是个流浪儿还是个骗子
Angelina is a tramp and a liar.
我们并不感激你干涉我们的调查 普兰德斯
We don’t appreciate you interfering with our investigation.
对于那个运动包我有确信的想法 好不好
I’ve got a positive I.D. on the gym bag, okay?
普兰德斯…这是什么
What’s this?
是个运动包
A gym bag.
你的意思是就因为这样就抓我
Does this mean you’re putting me under arrest?
你们可以出发了
You guys take off.
你知道吗 普兰德斯 我以前跟你说过的…
I gave you that speech earlier…
…那只是例行公事 上面要我这么做的
…because that’s regulations. They make me do it.
现在是我想说的 我从来就不喜欢你
This one’s from me. I’ve never liked you.
你知道为什么吗 你不喜欢诅咒骂别人
You know why? You don’t curse.
我不信任一个从不骂人的人
I don’t trust a man who doesn’t curse.
这么多年你从不说”fuck”或者”shit”
Not a “fuck” or a “shit” in all these years.
像个真正的男人一样骂人 普兰德斯
Real men curse.
而且我不喜欢一个怕 在大街上被打的人
And I don’t like a man who’s afraid to hit the street.
这影响士气 我并不害怕任何事
-It’s bad for morale. -I’m not afraid.
回到属于你的桌子后面去…
Get back behind that desk where you belong…
…别再浪费你的时间 去假装是个警♥察♥
…and don’t waste any more of my time pretending you’re a cop.
有个穿白衬衫戴领带的家伙
A man in a white shirt and tie
向一个汉堡店附近的电♥话♥亭射击
shot up a phone booth near the Whammyburger.
听到我说什么了 听到了
-Did you hear me? -I heard you.
大概在这里 是不是
Right about here, right?
是的 你怎么知道的
How did you know?
他拿走了驾车枪击案中 放着枪的包
He got the bag of guns at the drive-by.
那么你是对的
Then you were right.
对不起 让一下
Excuse me.
你有什么问题 我
-What is wrong with you? -Me?
我是个胆小鬼 队长告诉我说 你把路让开
I’m a coward, the captain told me. Get out of my way.
嘿 你知道 这是你自己的错
Hey, look. It is your own fault.
是你让这里所有人都 认为你退休是因为你老婆
You let everybody think that, when it was your wife.
是她让你离开大街的
She made you get off the street.
我和我老婆之间的任何事 除了我自己跟谁都没关系
What happens between me and my wife is nobody’s business but mine!
对不起 我做了一整天的婊♥子♥
Sorry, I’ve been a bitch all day.
不是她让我退休的 有一天晚上我回家晚了…
She didn’t make me quit. I came home late one night…
…发现她独自坐在黑暗中
…and found her sitting in the dark.
她认为我被杀死了
She thought I’d been killed.
她认为我是个鬼魂 我不得不整屋子的追她
She thought I was a ghost. I had to chase her all over the house.
对不起 算了
-I’m sorry. -Forget it.
你去哪儿 去看看是否还能赚回我最后一天的薪水
-Where are you going? -See if I can earn my last day’s pay.
我跟你一起去
Let me go with you.
我想你应该还有别的事要负责
I thought you were on duty.
说什么呢 搭档
What do you say, partner?
去他妈的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!