安静 请安静
Quiet! quiet down, please!
你们有伟大的梦想
You got big dreams.
你们想要成名吗
You want fame?
成名要付出代价
Well, fame costs.
而这里就是你们挥汗付出的开始
And right here is where you start paying, in sweat.
铭记 铭记 铭记
Remember, remember, remember
铭记 铭记 铭记 铭记
Remember, remember, remember, remember
名扬四海
Fame!
海选日
对不起
Sorry!
借过一下
Excuse me!
抱歉
Sorry.
啊 天呐
Oh! Excuse me.
抱歉
Excuse me.
祝你好运 维克多
Hey, good luck, Victor.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, papa.
你们某天将看到我登上杂♥志♥封面
You’ll see my face on the cover of a magazine one day
你们会在汽车广播里听到我的歌♥声
You’ll hear my voice blaring out your car radio
我在实现伟大梦想
I’ma, I’ma, I’ma, I’ma do big things
实现伟大的梦想
I’ma, I’ma do big things
我在实现伟大梦想
I’ma, I’ma, I’ma, I’ma do big things
实现伟大的梦想
I’ma, I’ma do big things
我在实现伟大梦想
I’ma, I’ma, I’ma, I’ma do big things
实现伟大的梦想
I’ma, I’ma do big things
非常非常伟大的梦想
Big, big, big, big, big things
我在实现伟大梦想
Hey! I’ma, I’ma, I’ma, I’ma do big things
实现伟大梦想
I’ma, I’ma do big things
马利克 是你吗
Malik, is that you?
我在实现伟大梦想
I’ma do big things
第六组 轮到你们了
Group six, you’re up.
你在哪儿受的训练
Where do you train?
爱荷华州的雪松瀑布市
Cedar falls, Iowa.
我妈妈在那里有一个练功室
My mom has a studio there.
那你离家很远啊
You’re a long way from home.
我希望能够进入专业的芭蕾舞团
Well, I’m hoping to get into a professional ballet company.
我家那里没有这样的学校
We don’t have a school like this there,
所以妈妈让我坐飞机来这里
so my mom put me on a plane.
不用担心
Well, don’t worry.
说不定你很快就可以回家了
You might be back in Iowa sooner than you think.
很好 谢谢你们 到这儿为止
All right, thank you. That’s enough.
我在实现伟大梦想
I’ma, I’ma, I’ma, I’ma do big things
我在实现伟大梦想
I’ma, I’ma do big things
第八组 马上就到你们了
All right. Group eight, let’s go. Right away.
洪水啊 飓风啊
“You cataracts and hurricanes,
更猛烈些吧 浸湿屋顶 淹死家禽
“spout till you have drench’d our steeples, drown’d the cocks!”
在中国的鸡 中国的鸡 (歌♥词)
“Chickity china, the chinese chicken,
你有鸡腿 大脑停止思考
“you have a drumstick and your brain stops tickin’
在中国的鸡 中国的鸡
“chickity china the chinese chicken
你有鸡腿 大脑…
“you have a drumstick and your brain… ”
好了 抱歉
Okay. I’m sorry.
其实还得再等一会儿
Actually, one more second.
在中国的鸡 中国的鸡…
“chickity china the chinese chicken chickity china the… ”
好了
Okay.
和我说话吗
You talking to me?
和我说话吗
You talking to me?
这里没有别人 你是和我说话吗
There’s nobody else here. You talking to me?
你以为你在和谁说话
Who the hell do you think you’re talking to?
大千世界就此展开
And cut real wide,
像斯科塞斯电影里常有的那种远景
Like a, you know, a Scorsese wide shot.
我很生气 相当愤怒
I’m really, really angry. like, really angry.
场景就是这样
And scene.
尼尔 所以拍电影
Well, Neil, I take it that filmmaking
是你的第一大爱好
is your number one passion.
现在你谈谈为什么想来学表演
Now, you wanna tell me why you want to study acting?
我是一位体验派导演
Well, you know, I’m a method director.
我觉得演员是电影的核心
And I believe that actors are the heart of any film.
所以为了了解演员
And in order to speak the language of an actor,
我就得先变成一个演员
I must become an actor.
你会的
You’ll do well.
下一组音乐选手
Next group of musicians, please.
够了
That’s enough.
我还能弹得更好 只是…
I can play better. I just need to…
我觉得这不可能
I doubt it.
因为这已经棒极了
That was superb.
下一个
Next!
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
很好 请第二组就位
Okay, that was good. Group two on the floor, please.
天呐 我再也无法忍♥受了
My god, I can’t stand any more of this!
首先 你为了爱迪抛弃我
First, you spurned me for Eddie.
接着你又为了洛奇把他也给甩了
Then you throw him off like an old overcoat for Rocky!
曾经海誓山盟 而后却视若无睹
You chew people up and then you spit them out again!
我曾经那么爱你
I loved you.
听到了吗 我曾经那么爱你
Do you hear me? I loved you!
它伤害到我了吗
And what did it get me?
我告诉你 什么也没有
Yeah, I’ll tell you. A big nothing!
你就像海绵 不断索取 索取 索取
You’re like a sponge. You take, take, take!
来吧亲爱的 我们去寻欢作乐如何
Come on, babe why don’t we paint the town
周围环绕着爵士乐
And all that jazz
我要将脂粉涂遍 把长袜扯掉
I’m gonna rouge my knees and roll my stockings down
周围环绕着爵士乐
And all that jazz
发动汽车吧 我知道一个热闹的地方
Start the car I know a whoopee spot
你必须要在我和洛奇之间做选择
You’ve got to choose between me or Rocky,
他叫这个名字正是因为他愚蠢
So named because of the rocks in his head!
那里夜夜笙歌♥不停 周围还
Where there’s a nightly brawl and all
环绕着
That
爵士乐
Jazz
美妙的爵士乐
That jazz
你胆子很大啊 对吧
Wow. You’re fearless, aren’t you?
也有人说我很讨厌
Some say “annoying. ”
可能两者都是吧
Well, you know, it’s possible to be both.
这首曲子是你自己写的吗
And you composed this track as well?
是的 但我还没加吉他的音素进去
Yep. I didn’t get a chance to add the guitar stuff yet, though.
我展示给你看
Let me show you…
不用了
No. No.
你有天赋
You’ve got talent.
我们拭目以待吧
Let’s see what we can do with it.
好极了
Nice.
如果你已经试演过了你知道310室怎么走吗
Do you know where room 310 is?
你知道310室在哪吗
If you have already auditioned…
谢谢
Thanks.
但是没有被录取
… and have been cut,
请马上离开
Please leave immediately.
还有很多人在等候
We have a lot of people to see today.
你迷路了
You lost?
谢谢合作
Thank you.
是的 我在找310室
Uh, yeah, actually. I’m looking for room 310.
多德先生的表演试镜室
Mr. Dowd’s class. Acting?
我觉得应该是往这边走
Yeah. Actually, I think they’re that way.
我看到有人戴着假发披着披肩
I saw somebody with a wig and cape
去楼下了
going down the hall.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
不用谢
Yeah.
祝你好运
Good luck!
希望你能被录取
Hope you get in.
谢谢 你也是
Yeah. Thanks. You, too.
我认为
My theory is…
父母会给…
Parents are given a…
詹妮 别紧张
Jenny, Jenny, it’s okay. It’s okay.
这个世界上有很多
There are a lot of things in this world
会让人紧张害怕的事情
to be nervous and afraid of.
试演是个例外

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!