我有件事要问你 -好的
There is one thing I’d like to ask you.
他们是怎么做那种粘液的?
How do they make that slime?
先拿点儿水
First they take some water.
然后掺些凝胶粉、面粉或肥皂
Then they add some jello powder and some flour. Sometimes soap.
然后他们会倒在我身上
Then they dump it over me.
你快点吧 我们要迟到了
We’d better get going. – Where from?
我一直都在想他们在哪倒下来
I’ve always wondered that, too. I just don’t know.
有意思 它总是绿色的吗?
Interesting. Is it always green?
通常是 但有可能是红色
It usually is, but I guess it could be red.
或是蓝色
Or it could be blue.
或是黄色
Or yellow.
爸爸 电♥话♥ -谢谢 亲爱的
Daddy, telephone. – Thanks, darling.
你自以为是 我们走着瞧

Hello?
我很好 只是踢伤了脚趾
Hildy, I’m fine. I just stubbed my toe.
等一下 亲爱的 是希蒂
Hang on one second. Honey, it’s hildy.
我回头打给她
I’ll call her back.
她在浴室 她问你穿甚么?
She’s in the bathroom. She wants to know what you’re wearing.
黑色裙子
My black suit.
她穿黑色的
She’ll wear a black dress.
你知道那种生意场合
It’s business. You know how those things are.
爱伦 不要玩我的化妆品 我迟到了
Ellen, don’t mess with my make-up. I’m late.
她的红色裙子可以吗? -很好
Is the red dress ok? – It’s perfect.
你听见没有?好 待会见
Did you hear that? You got it. Ok, see you later.
我叫过你百万次 不要玩唇膏
I told you a million times not to play with my lipstick.
你何时才听话? 傻丫头
So when are you gonna listen to me? Silly girl.
我的蓝色西装呢?
Honey, where’s my blue suit?
挂在门背后
On the back of the door.
可恶
Shit! Shit, shit, shit!
可恶
Shit, shit, shit.
亲爱的 -克莉丝
Hi. – Hi, Christine.
你好吗? -好
How are you doing? – Good.
你妈呢? -她在浴室
Where’s mommy? – Mom? She’s in the bathroom.
爱伦 我送你礼物 要不要看? -要
I got you a present. You want to see what it is?
你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
好 我们去找妈咪
Ok. Come on, let’s go find mommy.
所以 她在和我谈论销♥售♥
So then, she’s talking to me about sales.
查克 你好吗? 你星期五能否参加?
Chuck. How are you? Will you make it, Friday?
星期五?好的 -我们需要你
I’m there. – We need you. We’re in the cellar.
我们落后了 你知道吗?
丹 我的头发好看吗?
Is my hair ok?
你很漂亮 -我说正经的!
You look great. – I’m serious.
你是全场最美丽的女人 -你这骗子
You’re the prettiest woman here. – You liar.
鲍勃 你好吗? -你来我很高兴 丹
Hiya, Bob. How are you? – Glad you could make it.
抱歉 明天周末还找你开会 不过我们正面临危机
Sorry about the meeting tomorrow, but we’ve got a crisis.
我了解 她是我太太贝丝
I understand. My wife Beth.
他是鲍勃 -幸会
Bob drimmer. – Pleased to meet you.
希望你爱吃寿司 -谢谢 我爱吃
I hope you like Sushi. – I love it.
他的脖子怎么了? -与太太行房♥时扭伤了
How did he hurt his neck? – Screwing his wife.
你说正经的? -我正经吗?真的 他老婆更惨
Are you serious? – You should see his wife.
他们得用担架抬走她
They took her out on a stretcher.
你们男人真坏 -要不要喝香槟?
You guys are bad. – Champagne?
大家都喝香槟
Let’s go. Champagne for everyone.
有一个打折 -要四瓶香槟
With a twist. – Four champagnes.
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me. Hi.
你最近怎么样?
How are you keeping?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
谢谢你
Jesus! Thank you. Fuck.
谢谢你…
Thank you. – No, thank you.
我们今晚庆祝甚么文化盛事?
What cultural event are we celebrating?
新军事操典 -又是这个
Some exercise manual. – Not another one?
这个不一样
This one’s different.
这是根据古代武士道
Based on ancient samurai discipline.
你看 他不断点头 那是仪式的一部分吗?
Look at this guy. What is that, part of the ritual?
你好
Hi, there.
天啊 她的目光能杀人 -你对女人的品味不减
If looks could kill… – You haven’t lost your touch.
我认为她喜欢我 -是吗?
I think she likes me.
你会挥棒落空
I think you’re batting zero for two.
不 她用眼神脱我的衣服 她解钮扣有困难
She was undressing me with her eyes. She had trouble with the buttons.
A signed copy.
(自修武士道)
小姐 你的酒 -谢谢你
Here you are, ma’am. – Thank you.
请给我一杯香槟
Can I get a champagne, please? – You got it.
我不会说话 甚至不看
I’m not saying anything. I’m not even gonna look.
那么严重?
Was it that bad?
我高兴你刚才看的不是我 干杯
I was glad I wasn’t on the receiving end of that one. Cheers.
我讨厌男人以为这样可以得逞
I hate it when guys come on like that.
吉米人不错 只是缺乏安全感
Jimmy’s ok. He’s just a little insecure, like the rest of us.
我是丹卡拉格 -艾丽傅勒士
My name is Dan Gallagher. – Alex forrest.
幸会 你跟这里有甚么关系?
Nice to meet you. What is your connection here?
我是“罗与哈氏”的编辑 你呢?
I’m an editor at Robbins & hart. And you?
我属“米、高、赫氏”公♥司♥ 是贵社的法律顾问
I’m with Miller, Goodman and hurst. I do your legal work.
我没见过你
I haven’t seen you at their office.
我来了才两个星期
I’ve just been with them a couple of weeks.
我得走了
I have to go.
那是你太太? -是
Is that your wife? – Yeah.
快去吧
Better run along.
认识你很高兴 -再见
It was very nice to meet you.
这是甚么意思?
“Obsessed with your body.” What does that mean?
你饶了我吧 -饶你?
Give me a break. – Give you a break?
这是甚么意思?
What does this mean?
你买♥♥了多少?
How many did you buy?
谢谢 克莉丝 -别客气 太太
Thanks again, Christine. – Any time.
晚安
Goodnight.
你忘了一件事吧?
Aren’t you forgetting something?
昆西 来吧
Quincy, let’s hit it, pal.
你好乖
You’re such a good boy, yes.
你很能干 自己会料理
You did such good business. You did good business.
你最乖
You’re the best boy.
晚安
Goodnight.
她只睡一夜
It’s just for tonight, honey.
你若看中房♥子 不要表示有兴趣
When you see the house, don’t show any interest.
否则无法杀价 -你别烦恼 好吗?
Otherwise we can’t negotiate. – Stop worrying.
爱伦 你又嚼口香糖? -我不该烦恼 反正我付不起钱
Ellen, are you chewing gum? – Why worry? We can’t afford it.
爸爸 外婆会去吗? -房♥子就在爸妈家附近
Just up the road from mom and dad.
这是不可以买♥♥的另一个原因 -我没听见
Another reason not to buy it. – I didn’t hear that.
你别烦了 我们买♥♥不起
We can’t afford the goddamn thing.
别这样 等一下
Come on. Hold on, honey.
我们别烦恼 我还没看♥房♥♥子
Let’s not worry about it. I haven’t seen the damn place yet.
我也许不喜欢
I may not even like it.
爱伦 口香糖 谢谢
Ellen? The gum? Thank you.
来 昆西
Come on, Quincy.
不 昆西留下来陪爸爸 爸爸会寂寞的
Quincy’s got to stay with daddy. Daddy’s gonna be all alone.
抱歉 昆西 你不会忘记带牠散步吧?
Sorry, Quincy. Don’t forget to walk him.
我保证 -好 祝你会议成功
I promise. – I hope you have a good meeting.
好 明晚见 -我爱你
Ok. See you tomorrow night. – Love you.
第三次起来 他看起来像一只水母
The third time up, he looked like a jellyfish.
鲍勃 -丹 抱歉 破坏了你的周末
Hi, Bob. – Sorry to ruin your weekend.
代我向你的娇妻道歉 -大卫 你好
Give my apologies to your wife. – David.
随便坐
Help yourself.
脖子好点没有? -不要问 亨利出差
How are you feeling? – Don’t ask. Henry’s away.
我请艾丽代替他 有没有人知道她在哪?
I asked Alex forrest to stand in. Anybody know where she is?
她正赶来
She’s on her way.
还有点儿时间 谈谈你怎么扭伤脖子
Since we’ve got some time, tell us what happened to your neck, Bob.
俏皮 非常俏皮
That’s cute. Very cute.
抱歉我迟到 我取资料耽误了 -这是艾丽 我们的新副编辑
Sorry I’m late. – Dan, this is Alex forrest.
我们见过 你好 -你好
We’ve met before. Hi. – Hello.
丹 可以开始了吗? -好 事情是这样的
Ok. Can we get started, Dan? – Here’s the story.
你想出版一本
You want to publish a novel
关于新泽西州参议员鬼混的小说
about a senator from New Jersey who’s fooling around.
俄亥俄某国会议员 说故事影射他
A congressman from Ohio claims the character’s based upon him.
他申请禁止出版
He’s filed an injunction.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!