让开
Out of the way!
哇呜
Whoa!
接住你了
Got you.
他是头怪兽
He’s a monster.
别让他过来 走开 可怕的野兽
Keep him away. stay away, scary beast.
费迪南 帕科
Ferdinand! Paco!
他们认为我是野兽
They think i’m the beast.
你照过镜子里的自己吗
Have you looked in a mirror lately?
回农场去 我会拖住他们
Get back to the farm. i’ll hold them off.
嘿 我还没有跟你们对峙呢
Hey, i’m not done with you people.
走这边
Let’s go this way.
哦 不
Oh, no.

Oh.

Okay.
想象我很瘦
Think thin.

Ooh.
脚步轻轻的
Step light.
你是根羽毛
You are a feather.
一根2000磅重的羽毛
A 2,000-pound feather.

Slow…
他在那
There he is!
现金还是刷♥卡♥
Cash or credit?
不 不需要这样
No! this is not necessary.
你们不需要这样做
You don’t have to do this.
– 这是个意外 – 费迪南
– it was an accident. – ferdinand!
住手 你们伤到他了
Stop! you’re hurting him.
尼娜
Nina!

No!
住手 不 不 不
Stop! no, no, no.
– 靠后 靠后 靠后 – 求你了 让我带他回家吧
– Stay back. stay back. – please. let me take him home.
– 他很温柔的 – 温柔
– He’s gentle. – gentle?
他是头野兽 看看他做了什么
He’s a wild animal. look what he’s done.
我们必须把他带走 甜心
We have to take him away, honey.
莫雷诺先生
Senor Moreno.
我有东西给你看
I think i have something you need to see.
不 等等 尼娜 尼娜
No! wait. nina. nina!
停下 请停下
Stop! please!
费迪南
Ferdinand!
尼娜
Nina!
费迪南
Ferdinand.
费迪南
Ferdinand!
费迪南
Ferdinand.

No!
哦 不 不 我不要回这里 不 不 不
Oh, no. no, not back here. no, no, no.
这不可能发生
This can’t be happening.
我要离开这里
I need to get outta here.
停下这个卡车 停下这个卡车
Stop the truck! stop the truck!
这搞错了 停下
There’s been a mistake. stop!
哇 他会把这辆卡车拆了的
Oy! he’s going to tear that truck apart.
我告诉过你了 莫雷诺先生
What did I tell you, Senor Moreno?
他就是头野兽
He’s a beast.
把冷静羊带过来
Get the calming goat.
冷静羊在哪
Where is the calming goat?
把冷静羊带过来
Get the calming goat.
嗷 嗷 天哪
Ow! ow! jeez louise!
真是绅士啊 伙计们 你们就是这样对待一位淑女的
Real classy, guys. way to treat a lady.
谁在那
Who’s that?
嘿 大家伙 我是卢佩
Hey, big guy. name’s lupe.
本羊是来帮助你冷静下来的
I’m going to be your calming goat.
– 让我冷静 – 就是这样
– My calming goat? – that’s right.
我现在来让你放松下来
I’m here to soothe you now.
你先别急着毁坏东西
So you can maim and gore things later.
让我们试试深呼吸放松
Let’s try some deep relaxing breaths.
吸气 呼气
In. out.
你没有帮到我
You’re not helping.
哦 是吗 好吧 也许是你没有努力
Oh, yeah? well, maybe you’re not helping.
你没有想过这个原因吗 没有
You ever think of that? no.
因为没有人想要帮助
Because no one ever wants to help
臭烘烘的冷静羊 不是吗
The stinking calming goat, right?
好吧 现在我要让我自己冷静下来
Okay, now i got to calm myself down.
吸气 呼气
In. out.
– 我要出去 – 吸气 呼气
– I need to get out! – in. out.
哇呜 他就是头怪兽
Whoa! he is a monster.
我好像摔在什么尖尖的东西上了
I think i fell on something sharp.
– 挪开 – 什么
– Move! – what?
– 是我 – 哦
– Goat. – oh!
哦 不好意思 对不起 对不起
Oh, sorry about that. so sorry. so sorry.
起来了 起来了
Here you go. here you go.
注意点 大家伙 你会压死
Watch it, buster. you could have ki…
哇呜
Whoa!
天哪 你也太大了吧
Holy beefaroni! you’re ginormous!
听着 你是卢佩 对吗
Listen. it’s lupe, right?
这发生了点误会
There’s been a huge misunderstanding.
我真的很需要你的帮助
I really need your help here.
等下 你想要我的帮助
Well, well, hold the phone. you want my help?
是的 那就太好了
Yeah! that would be amazing.
我已经等待这一刻太久了
I’ve been waiting for this moment
我浑身红斑 味同嚼蜡的一生 都是在等你 先生
My whole flea-bitten, tin-chewing life, mister!
这么久吗
You have?
哦 是的 我等太久了
Oh, yes, i have!
是的 是的
Yes, i have.
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
我不是世界上最好的冷静羊
I’m not the world’s best calming goat.
不是吧
No…
我真正的命运是成为一名教练
My true destiny is to be a coach.
好吧
Okay…
呜呼 看看这些胸大肌
Whoo! look at those pecs.
就像两头小牛宝宝塞在里面一样
It’s like two little baby bulls inside of a bull.
我们再来看看侧面
Moving on down the flank.
侧面看起来不错 给你的侧面评分A+
Flank looks good. a- plus on the flank.
妈妈喜欢 妈妈喜欢 呜
Mama like that. mama like that. whew.

Ow!
条件反射太差劲了 我们要练练
Terrible reflexes. we gotta work on that.
你在说什么 练什么 呜
What are you talking about? work on what? whoa!
为斗牛比赛做准备 我的朋友
Getting you ready for the bullfighting ring, my friend.
这就是你在这的原因 不是吗
That’s why you’re here, right?
不是 听着 我真的需要回家
No! listen, i really need to get back home.
这就是你的家 你到家了
This is your home. you made it.
有你的天赋和我的教练才能
With your raw talent and my coaching expertise
我们一天就能从菜鸟到冠军
we’re going from hola to olé in a day!
不 这不可能
No, that is not gonna happen.
哦 不要谦虚了
Oh. stop it with the modesty.
你是毁坏了整个村庄的牛 不是吗
You’re the bull who destroyed a whole village, right?
不是的 那是一个意外
Wrong! it was an accident.
你真的吃了一个婴儿吗
And did you really eat a baby?
你认为我吃了一个婴儿
You think i ate a baby?
没有否认 有意思
Not denying it. interesting.
否认 百分之百否认
Denying it! definitely denying it.
呜 他是个砖头 房♥子
Whoo! he’s a brick, uh, house
我等不及跟其他人炫耀你了
I can’t wait to show you off to the rest of the guys.
他们会惊得大小便失禁的
They’re going to fertilize the yard.
不 不 不 卢佩 等一下
No, no, no. lupe, wait.
你真的不需要
You really don’t have to…
哦 额
Oh. uh…
嘿 各位 你们怎么样
Hey, guys. how ya doing?
卢佩来了
Lupe in the house.
你太烂了 卢佩
You suck, lupe!
哦 是吗 我过去确实不怎么样 但今非昔比了
Oh, yeah? i used to suck, but not anymore.
让我给你们介绍这位新人
Let me introduce you to the new guy.
他是个怪兽而我是他的教练
He’s a monster and i’m his coach.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!