Stop!

You bugger!
混帐
Not live rounds, Lara.
叫你不要用真枪实弹
He’s in real pain right now.
瞧它现在多痛苦
This is a major remodel. This is a disaster.
我刚刚把它改装好 你这样真是要命
Was it programmed to stop before it took my head off?
有程序命令它在锯掉我脑袋前停止吗
Ah, well, that would be a no.
那倒是… 没有
But you said make it more challenging, so…
是你说要有挑战性 所以…
Hence, the live fire.
要真枪实弹
Hmm, live rounds again.
又完成了
Poor Simon.
可怜的孩子
What has she done to you?
她下手可真狠
Very funny.
开什么玩笑
I’m only trying to turn you into a lady.
你得打扮成淑女
And a lady should be modest.
淑女应该庄重些
Yes, a lady should be modest.
对 庄重的应该是淑女
Brothers and sisters…
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥…
today is the 15th of May…
今天是五月十五日…
the first day of the planetary alignment…
今天是九星一线的第一天…
and we are still no nearer to discovering the location of the key.
可我们至今没能查到那把钥匙的下落
It seems…
看来…
we are running out of time.
我们快要没时间了
This is not acceptable.
真是让人无法忍♥受
Mr. Powell, your explanation for this, please?
鲍威尔先生 请你给我们解释一下
I have no explanation. Certainly no excuses.
我没法解释 也不想找借口
Except to once again respectfully remind the council
我只想再一次恭敬的提醒委员会…
that we are working from clues based on ancient cosmological models…
我们工作所依据的线索是基于古老的宇宙模型…
predating Aristotle.
其理论要早于亚里斯多德
But I’m happy to announce that we’re almost ready.
我们差不多已准备就绪了
And I am supremely confident…
而且我有极大的信心…
that we will have our answer in time for the relevant planetary alignment.
在九星一线之时我们能得到答案
So, we will have possession of the key in…
那么 到时候我们会有把钥匙…
one week.
就是一星期之后
Yes, indeed… one week.
对 没错… 一星期
This is good news, Mr. Powell, but remember…
这是好消息 鲍威尔先生 可要记住…
we have only a single opportunity…
我们只有那唯一的一次机会…
to retrieve the two halves of the triangle.
去找回那一分为二的三角
And if we fail…
如果我们失败了…
we must wait another 5,000 years.
那么我们就得再等上五千年
I don’t know about you, but that’s more time…
你那里我不了解 可我所答应的时间…
than I am prepared to commit to this enterprise.
还绰绰有余
We shall be ready.
我们没有问题
Trust me.
相信我们
We’re not… We’re not ready, are we?
我们没… 没准备好 是吗
Good morning, Lara. And what a beautiful morning it is.
早上好 劳拉 多美的早晨
Back to work, I’m afraid.
该开始干活了
It’s adventure time.
冒险的时刻到了
Egypt again.
又是埃及
It’s nothing but pyramids and sand.
那儿只有金字塔和沙子
I know. Gets everywhere… in the cracks.
是 遍地都是… 无孔不入
Spanish galleon?
西班牙大帆船
Do you know what day it is, Hillary?
知道今天几号♥ 荷里
Yes, of course.
知道 当然知道
The 15th.
15号♥
And that is never a good day.
这可不是个好日子
I miss you, Daddy.
我想你 爸爸
I wish we could get back the time that was stolen from us.
真希望能把被偷去的时间抢回来
My father would love to have seen this.
我父亲看到这个一定会高兴的
Tonight Pluto and Neptune align with Uranus.
今晚冥王星 海王星 天王星将成一直线
It’s the first stage of the alignment of all nine planets…
这是九星一线的第一阶段…
culminating in a full solar eclipse.
九星一线的高♥潮♥是日全蚀
It only happens once every 5,000 years.
这要五千年才发生一次
When is the eclipse?
日全蚀是什么时候
One week from today.
还有一星期
But there is plenty to look out for until then.
可在那之前还有许多可以看到的东西
Incredible.
不可思议
I wish you could remember her. She loved you so much.
我希望你能记得她 她是多么的爱你
Mummy!
妈妈
I wish I could remember her too.
我也希望我能记得她
I still have you, Daddy.
我还有你 爸爸
Yes, you do.
对 没错
The exact alignment of the planets necessary to activate the triangle…
九星一线的景象得靠那三角发挥作用…
only occurs once every 5,000 years.
这种景象五千年才会出现一次
But that will prove to be just long enough…
时间足够了 足以等到…
for little Lara Croft to grow up…
我们的小劳拉长大成人…
and to find it.
去得到那神光三角
Bryce!
布莱斯
Hello, fellas.
嗨 伙计们
How’s business? Bryce!
怎么了 布莱斯
Okay, okay. I’m coming. I’m coming.
好了 好了 我来了 我来了
We have 83 rooms. Why can’t you live in the house?
我们有83间房♥ 你就不能住屋子里吗
Well, I’m a free spirit, me.
我这个人爱自♥由♥
Right.
好了
What’s that smell?
什么味儿
5:00 a.m. Let’s go.
五点了 我们走
This had better be good.
但愿是好事
It’s a clock.
是一只钟
I found it last night. It was ticking.
昨晚找到的 它老滴嗒响
Must be one of them ticking clocks, eh?
肯定是一只滴嗒钟
It was hidden in a secret room.
它被藏在一间秘室里
Don’t start.
正经点
Lara, it’s a clock. It ticks. It tells the time. It’s wrong.
劳拉 这真是只钟 滴嗒滴嗒报时 可时间不对
It started ticking…
昨晚九星一线开始…
last night during the first stage of the alignment.
它也开始滴嗒了
Well, gonna need some coffee.
好吧 我要杯咖啡
Okay, in we go.
好 进去瞧瞧
Looks pretty ordinary to me.
看起来很普通
Well, keep looking.
再接着看
Your coffee, sir. Decaf latte with nonfat milk.
您的咖啡 先生 脱咖♥啡♥因♥加脱脂牛奶
Oh, champion. Steaming sump oil.
棒极了 热气腾腾的
Wait. What did you do?
等等 你干了什么
I don’t know. What did I do? Where is that?
我♥干♥了什么了 这是什么
I don’t know. I just took my hand off the fiber optics.
不知道 我的手刚放开探头
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, bugger! Bugger.
混帐 混帐
Screw 13 to quadrant four.
三号♥螺丝到第四象限
Screw 14 to quadrant three. Oh, please.
四号♥螺丝到第三象限 喔 得了吧
It’s my map, so I know where they all came from.
这是我的图纸 不会弄错从哪里取
It’s camouflage.
这是一个伪装
Okay.
好吧
Hidden within.
藏在里面了
What is that?
是什么
The All Seeing Eye.
万世神眼
Lot 121, a Louis XV Ormolu mounted bracket clock.
第121件 路易十五镶金立架座钟
Showing on my left, 1,800,000 pounds.
在我的左边 一百八十万英镑
1,800,000. Thank you. One million eight. 1,900,000.
一百八十万 谢谢 一百八十万英镑
Two million pounds. Two million pounds now.
二百万 现在是二百万英镑
2,100,000. 2,100,000 now. 2,100,000 pounds.
二百一十万 现在二百一十万英镑 二百一十万英镑
Any advance on 2,100,000 pounds?
还有高过二百一十万英镑的吗
Any more? Two million one. 2,200,000. Thank you, sir.
还有吗 二百一十万 二百二十万英镑 谢谢 先生
2,200,000 pounds now.
现在是二百二十万英镑
At 2,200,000. 2,300,000.
二百二十万英镑 二百三十万英镑
Two million three. 2,400,000.
二百三十 二百四十万英镑
Lady’s bid, 2,400,000 pounds. 2,400,000.
女士叫价 现在是二百四十万英镑
Against you, sir. Two million five? No.
你呢 先生 二百五十万 不是
2,400,000 pounds, then. Lady’s bid at two million four. 2,500,000.
二百四十万英镑 女士叫价 二百五十万英镑
In a new place at 2,500,000 pounds.
又有了新价 现在是二百五十万英镑
Any more at 2,500,000 pounds?
还有吗 现在是二百五十万英镑
Sold.
成交
Lara, my dear.
劳拉 亲爱的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!