怎么说 过敏的事儿
I don’t know, allergies?
我会陪着你的
I’m around.
谢谢你 费迪南
Thanks, ferdinand.
你很好
You’re okay.
喂 费德 听着
Hey, ferd, look…
如果你不想落得像瓜波那样的下场
If you don’t wanna end up like guap…
你就必须在比赛中亮出你的角来 哥们
You gotta get your horns in the game, man.
在这事上 瓦连特说得对
That’s the one thing valiente’s got right.
我来了 该死的水桶
I’m comin’ for ya, you bleedin’ barrel!

Oh!
看来水桶又赢了
And the barrel wins another round!
放弃吧 哥们
Give up, dude.
嗨 大个子 该你了 斗牛士先生看着呢
Hey, big guy, you’re on. mr. matador is watching.
我会了 啊哈
I got this. uh-huh.
我准备好了 出发
I’m ready. let’s go.
来吧 进去 出来 进去 出来
Come on! in. out. in. out.
哼哼
Hmm!
来吧 克拉斯 格丽塔
Come on, klaus. come on, greta.
一 二 三 四 单脚转
Und up! two, three, four. pirouette!
哦 妒忌了
Oh, jealous?
跳得好 孩子们
Good prancing, boys.
噢 对了 就是那个
Oh, yes. that’s the one.
打起精神来 费迪南
Look alive, f-stop.
我们还有24小时来训练你达到大♥师♥的要求
We got 24 hours to whip you into shape for el primero.
从现在开始 你不再软弱
From now on, you’re not soft.
也不是什么爱花的牛 你是个杀戮机器
You’re not a flower bull. you’re a killing machine.
我这次终于要撞倒你了 水桶
I’ll finally get you this time, barrel.
来跟我说
Say it with me.
我是一头
I am a…
兔子
Bunny!
兔子 不是兔子
Bunny? no, not bunny.
受死吧水桶
Barrel death!
停下 安格斯 小心
Stop! angus, look out!
呜嗷
Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Huh?
哦 不
Oh, no!
起来 小家伙 快起来 醒醒啊
Come on, little guy! come on! come back!
不要昏过去啊
Don’t go into the light!
醒醒 小兔子 醒醒
Live, bunny, live!

Ha!
抱歉 我差点把你撞死 啊
Sorry i almost killed you. ow.
你这样对你的名声没半点好处 朋友
You’re not helping your reputation here, pal,
竟然跟一只兔子道歉
Apologizing to the bunny rabbit.
不过能撞翻另一头牛
But taking out another bull…
这倒是个我们可以利用的优势
That’s an energy we can use!
是谁干的
Who did that?
谁撞了我
Who pushed me?
噢 是你 对不对
Ooh! it was you, wasn’t it?
其实 安格斯 是我撞的
Actually, angus, it was me.
噢 我完蛋了 完蛋了 完蛋了
Oh, i’m doomed, i’m doomed, i’m doomed!
大♥师♥明天就要选公牛了
Primero picks a bull tomorrow…
我却还在同拖拉机瞎扯
And i’m talking to a bloomin’ tractor.
你紧张过度了 安格斯
That’s just your nerves talking, angus.
你没问题的
You’re gonna be fine.
不 不是的
No, i’m not.
先是瓜波 然后是我 我就是下一个
First guapo, now me. i’m next!
我能不能告诉你一个我的秘密
Can i tell you my terrible secret? hmm?
我能悄悄地在你耳边说吗
Can i whisper it in your ear?

Sure.
我视力不太好 嘘
I cannot see very well. shh!
一旦他们发现 安格斯就完了
Once they find out, it’s all over for angus.
我就是注定要被杀掉的牛 就这些
I’m a dead bull walking. done!
– 结束了 完了 – 安格斯 等等
– Finito! kaput! – angus, wait. whoa!

Oh.
好神奇 我能看见了
What a surprise. i can see.
看哪 一块石头 又一块石头
Look, a rock! another rock!
以及世界上最丑的狗
And the world’s most ugliest dog.

Huh?
原来它在那里
And there it is.
我的对手
My nemesis!
我来撞你了 你这个木头魔鬼
I’m coming for you, ya wee wooden devil!
哈哈
Ha-hah!
我做到了
I did it!
我终于打败你了 打你 打你 打你
I finally beat you! beat you, beat you, beat you!
噢 看看那里
Oh, look at that.
太美了
That’s spectacular.
你赋予了我上场战斗的机会 费迪南
You’ve given me a fighting chance, ferdinand.
你为什么这么做呢
Why would you do such a thing?
如果我们彼此都不能互相照应的话 那谁来照应我们呢
If we don’t look out for each other, who will?
而且 这也不是什么大事儿
Besides, it wasn’t that big of a deal.
对我来说是大事
It was for me.
打扰一下 我很抱歉破坏气氛
Excuse me, i’m sorry. i’m so sorry to kill the mood.
我能跟你聊聊吗
Can i steal you for a second?
我都落泪了 说实在的
I got tears, honestly.
你真的做了件很棒的事 朋友
Really did a good thing out there, pal.
过来
Yeah, come here.
我想跟你说点事
Somethin’ i wanna tell ya.
不要再帮你的竞争对手了
Stop helping the competition! ow!
怎么 你还想去给瓦连特按♥摩♥一下吗
What, are you gonna give valiente a hoof massage now?
– 卢佩 我不是 – 我知道
– Lupe, i’m not some… – i get it.
你不喜欢斗牛
You don’t like the bullfighting.
因为你不想看到流血
It’s because you’re hung up on the blood
还有破坏和伤残
And the guts and the maiming…
以及碰撞和无意义的暴♥力♥是不是
And the gore and the senseless violence.
你想说什么
Do you have a point?
我的意思是 斗牛不只是头撞头
My point is, it’s about more than just smashing heads.
它还有节奏 步法和优雅
It’s about rhythm and footwork and grace.
不要只把它当成打架
Don’t just think of it as a fight.
要把它想成是舞蹈
Think of it like a dance.
公牛跳舞
A bull dancing?
你是不是想笑死我
Is this some kind of hilarious joke designed to make me laugh?
你瞧瞧我们马
You see, horses,
我们拥有为跳舞而生的美♥腿♥
We have the beautifulest legs for the dancing.
牛的腿则又短又粗
Bulls have short, stubby legs.
没错 看看我
Yeah. look at me.
噢 噢 噢
Moo, moo, moo.
哪凉快待哪去 你们这些白脸的赖皮鬼
Go eat a schnitzel, you pasty-faced glue stick!
没关系 卢佩 他们说得对
It’s okay, lupe, they’re right.
我是说 一头又大又笨重的牛
I mean, how could a big, clumsy bull
怎么会做这些呢
Ever do something like this?
哦 看呐 跳得多棒
Whoo! check out my boy cuttin’ a rug.
跳得好
Yeah! that was good.
那也能叫跳舞 哈
You call that dancing? ha!
噢 这才叫舞蹈
Nein! this is dancing.
三对一不公平
Three against one is hardly fair.
卢佩 帮我伴奏
Lupe, get my pipes!
看清楚了 怎么样啊
Well, put that in your kilts and smoke it!
别高兴太早 大胖子
Don’t celebrate yet, you rump roast!
试试这个
Try this!
噢 我真讨厌这些马
Ooh, i hate those horses!
展示时间到了
It’s show time.
我来了
I’m going in!

Whoa! yeah!
嘿 傻瓜 你踢到我了
Hey, watch where you’re stepping, dummkopf.
你叫谁傻瓜
Who are you calling dummkopf?
你有四只左蹄啊
You have four left hooves.

Yeah!
我摔倒站不起来了
I’ve fallen and i can’t giddyup.
小伙子们 我们做到啦
We did it, lads!
哦太好啦
Oh, yes! yeah!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!