Come on!
快!
Galt, get on this radio! What’s going on up there?
高尔 我叫你听无线电! 怎么回事?
I want him alive, Galt! You hear me?
我要知道怎么回事 听见没有
Art, come in!
高尔 回答
Watch out!
小心
Art Galt, come in, Helicopter, come in, goddamn it!
阿舍!高尔!回答! 直升机回答! 该死的!
Jesus Christ! Look!
天啊! 看!
Jesus Christ, Give me the binoculars, hurry.
天啊! 拿望远镜给我
Dh, no, no, no, Shit!
不 不 糟了
Jesus Christ.
天啊
I can’t figure it.
我想不透
How’d he fall out?
他怎么摔出去的?
Does it matter?
这不重要
Let’s nail this sucker’s ass, He can’t be far.
他几乎打中那小子 他逃不远
Will!
威尔!
Looks like he wants to turn himself in,
看来他想自首
There’s one man dead!
死了一个人
It’s not my fault! I don’t want any more hurt!
不是我的错 我不要再有人受伤!
Freeze!
别动!
Stand right where you are! Give yourself up!
站在原地别动 投降
But I didn’t do anything!
但我什么也没做!
Boy, don’t make a move! I’ll blow your head off!
我警告你 别动 否则打死你
I didn’t do anything!
我什么也没做!
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火! 停火!
Ward, goddamn it, cease fire!
可恶 停火!
I think we hit him.
我想我们打中他了
Let’s get down there, Move!
我们下去 快!
Sheriff to base. Come in.
警长呼叫基地 请回答
Go ahead, Will,
说吧! 威尔
Lester, we’re down in the gorge,
莱斯特 我们现在在峡谷底
Galt ‘s dead all right, Where the hell is that goddamn chopper?
高尔死了 直升机在那里?
He won’t come, Will, Says there’s a storm headed your way,
他不来 他说有暴风雨朝你的方向去
I don’t give a goddamn what’s on its way! I want that chopper back here right now!
我不管有什么来 我要直升机快来
I don’t want Galt ‘s body out here all night.
我不要高尔的尸体停在这里整夜
I’ll do what I can.
我尽力而为
Will, you picked one hell of a guy to mess around with. This came over the Teletype.
威尔 你真会挑人找麻烦 刚才电脑输出资料
John Rambo is a Vietnam vet.
蓝波是越战退伍军人
He’s a Green Beret. Congressional Medal of Honor. Guy’s a war hero.
绿扁帽特战队成员 得过国会勋章 他是战斗英雄
Jesus, that freak?
天啊 他?
I knew there was something about that guy,
我就知道他有来头
I double -checked it, Will.
我会再查一次 威尔
What do you want me to do?
你要我做什么?
I want you to do what I told you to do, goddamn it!
我要你照我刚才说的话做 该死!
Get that chopper back here now! Out!
叫直升机现在回来! 完毕!
Green Beret. War hero.
绿扁帽 战斗英雄
That’s great,
这可好了
That’s just great. Why don’t you shut your mouth?
真是好了 闭上嘴
Now what the hell ‘s the matter with you guys?
你们怎么了?
He’s one man. He’s wounded,
他只是一个人 而且受了伤
Those Green Berets, they’re real bad asses,
那些绿扁帽真的不好惹
Why don’t you let the state police handle this?
你何不让州警处理这事?
Come here, boy, Come here, goddamn it!
过来 该死
Look, look at him, look at him! It’s Art Galt, boy,
看着他 看着他 他是阿舍高尔
He and I were friends when your mama was still wiping your nose!
你妈替你擦鼻子时我们就是朋友
Now he’d dead, He’s dead because of that psycho out there!
现在他死了 他因为山上那疯子而死
You listen to me, boy, I’m gonna get that son of a bitch.
你听好 我要抓到那混帐
And I’m gonna pin that Congressional Medal of Honor to his liver,
我要把他的国会勋章钉在他肝上
And I’m gonna do it with you or without you,
有没有你帮忙 我都会做
Dang! Twisted my ankle!
我脚扭到了
We’re closing in. The scent’s getting stronger.
我们接近他了 味道愈来愈浓
All right, keep your eyes open.
好 睁大你的眼睛
Come on, baby,
快点 宝贝
It’s gonna storm. That’s all we need now.
暴风雨要来了 那是目前最需要的
Will, let’ s get out of here before it gets too dark.
威尔 在天太黑之前 我们快离开
What’s the matter? Are you afraid of the bogeyman?
怎么了? 你怕鬼?
You goddamn pansy,
你这娘娘腔
Ward, put your gun down. I’ll show you who the pansy is.
沃德 放下枪 我让你看看谁是娘娘腔
Okay, come on down!
来啊! 来啊!
Hey, guys, knock it off!
伙计们 住手!
Ward, move on! The fight is out there!
沃德 继续走! 战斗在那边
He’s out there waiting for you!
他在等着你们!
Mitch, get on your feet and move!
麦屈 站起来 走!
Let’s go find this guy for Christ’s sake!
去找那家伙
Keep your eyes open! Come on there, Duke!
睁大眼睛看着! 这边 杜克!
I’ll see you later, Ward!
回头见 沃德!
Shut up, Mitch!
闭嘴 麦屈!
Let’s go, girl, Come on.
我们走 快
There he is!
他在那边!
Turn them loose! Turn those dogs loose, Drval!
放开那些狗
Go get ’em, sweethearts! There’s your dinner!
去收拾他 甜心! 享受你们的晚餐吧
Cease fire! Cease fire!
停火! 停火!
I’m hit! Goddamn it, I’m hit!
我中弹了 该死 我中弹了!
Jesus. He’s got a gun,
天啊 他有枪!
It’s not him! It’s a goddamn scarecrow!
那不是他 是稻草人
It was no scarecrow that shot Drval! He’s close, real close!
稻草人不会开枪 他在附近 很近
Kill ‘im! Kill ‘im! Go get ‘im! Go get ‘im!
杀了他 杀了他 快去抓他!
Go get ‘im, Mitch!
去收拾他 麦屈!
Mitch!
麦屈!
Mitch, Ward, come here,
麦屈 沃德 过来
Shingleton, you cover us. Look at his leg,
席格 你掩护我们 看他的脚
Mitch, get your belt. Get a tourniquet around that,
麦屈 用你的皮带 绑他的腿
We gotta get a doctor!
我们必须送他去看医生
Goddamn it! Get your belt on there fast!
该死! 快拿皮带来
Where’s the first aid kit? I left it in the car,
急救箱在那里? 我把它留在车上
Shit! Where’d he get the gun?
可恶! 他从那里弄到枪?
It’s got to be Art Galt ‘s gun.
阿舍高尔的枪
He’s out of ammo. How do you know that?
他没弹♥药♥了 你怎么知道?
Because whatever killed that last dog was no bullet!
杀死最后只狗的不是子弹
That’s how. Hurry up!
这就是原因 快点!
Orval, listen to me, You got to stay awake,
奥佛 听着 你待在这里
You got to release that tourniquet every 15 minutes.
每十五分钟松开皮带
We’ll be right back!
我们马上回来!
We got to get him now. He’s out of ammo.
我们要去抓他 他没子弹了
Hurry up! Get him, He had no right to shoot my babies,
抓他! 快点! 他竟然射杀了我的宝贝
Get the son of a bitch! Go get him! Come on! Let’s go!
抓那混♥蛋♥! 快 我们走!
All right, All right. Now, listen up,
好 现在 听好
We’re right on top of him, We’re gonna form a skirmish line 50 feet apart.
我们己包围他 我们要组成间隔50尺的前哨线
And keep moving, There’s no way out of here except through us,
别停下来 除了闯过我们 这里别无出路
Okay, Let’s do some hunting,
好! 我们来打猎吧!
Hunting?
打猎?
We ain’t hunting him. He’s hunting us.
不是我们猎他 是他猎我们
Spread out! Spread out, damn it!
分散! 分散! 该死!
I said 50 feet!
我说是50尺
Dw! Damn!
该死!
God, I hate this!
天啊 我真讨厌这事!
Ow! God!
天啊!
Will, it’s Mitch! Oh, shit, Will!
威尔! 是麦屈 可恶 威尔!
Oh, God!
天啊!
Will!
威尔!
Who is it? Will!
是谁? 威尔
Will!
威尔!
Mitch?
麦屈?
What the hell ‘s going on? Son of a…
怎么回事? 狗♥娘♥养♥…
Oh! Will!
威尔!
He’s got Ward,
他攻击沃德了
All right, spread out. I’ll go this way.
分散 我走这边
Will!
威尔!
Will! Oh! Oh! Will!
威尔! 威尔!
Over here!
在这边!
Will! He’s over here!
威尔 他在那边!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!