Hold your fire!
停火!
Who the hell is firing? I got him! I got him!
谁开枪? 我打中他了 我打中他了!
Shingleton, follow me!
席格 跟我来!
I got him!
我打中他了!
Somebody help me! Help me, Will!
来人啊! 救我 救我 威尔!
Will! Balford?
威尔 高佛?
Balford, where the hell are ya? Will!
高佛 你在那里? 威尔!
Help! Help me!
救命! 救我!
Balford?
高佛?
Shingleton, over here!
席格 到这边来!
God. Jesus.
天啊
Easy. Easy. All right. Hold it,
放轻松 把我弄开 放轻松 好
Jesus Christ!
天啊!
Shingleton, where the hell are ya?
席格 你在那里?
Shingleton?
席格?
Shingleton?
席格?
Will!
威尔!
Will!
威尔!
Jesus Christ!
天啊!
Jesus…
天…
I could ‘ve killed them all.
我本可以杀光他们
I could have killed you,
还有你
In town, you’re the law, But here, it’s me.
镇上你称霸 山中我为王
Don’t push it!
别逼我!
Don’t push it, or I’ll give you a war you won’t believe.
别逼我! 否则我会让你痛不欲生
Let it go!
就此罢休!
Let it go!
就此罢休!
All right, Coming in,
好 退后
Come on. Get back, Move back, you guys, Move back,
快点 退后 退后 伙计们 退后
Captain, can we have a comment on what’s happening?
长官 我们需要聊聊 发生什么事?
How bad is the situation? Captain, we need some…
状况有多糟? 长官 我们需要…
Only good thing to come out of this mess,
这件事
Is the business we’re doing in town.
只对镇上生意有好处
Reporters are drinking the place dry.
记者把酒都喝光了
You look like you’re ready to keel over, Will.
你看起来疲倦不堪 威尔
Why don’t you go home? It’s my problem now.
何不回家去? 现在我的问题了
Your problem? Listen, Dave,
你的? 听好 戴夫
don’t give me any of your horseshit about jurisdiction on this one, you understand?
少跟我谈这案子的管辖权 知道吗?
Would you like me to step outside?
要我出去吗?
Just finish up what you’re doing,
做完你的事就对了
Somewhere in this rugged mountain countryside,
在此岩山荒野某处
possibly above the snow line, shrouded in mist,
可能在雪线上的薄雾之中
the fugitive John Rambo is hiding.
藏着亡命的退伍军人蓝波
Units of the state police, along with local members of the National Guard,
州警与当地国民军
Are now being mobilized,
正动员起来
What still remains unexplained by local authorities,
当地警方仍未解释的是
Is just how and where the former Green Beret,
这前绿扁帽从何处以及如何
Came into possession of the weapons with which
得到武器
he allegedly killed one deputy sheriff.
他杀死了一位副警长
And tried to kill six others.
并企图杀死其他六位警员
Only their skilled training in police enforcement techniques saved their lives.
但他们的警署特训技能救了他们的命
Word is that the fugitive will be in custody in a matter of hours,
逃亡被逮捕只是时间问题了
Here’s the maps, Will,
地图给你 威尔
Will, there’s something I think you ought to know.
威尔 我认为你应该知道一件事
Talk to you later. Okay?
等会儿再跟你谈
What is it, Lester? What is it? Spit it out!
是什么? 莱斯特! 说出来!
Well, I was, I was just talking to Mitch,
我 我跟麦屈谈过
and he was saying that Galt and a couple deputies.
他说高尔和几位副警长
Were, uh, a little hard on the guy,
虐待那家伙
Assholes!
混帐!
Doesrt make one goddamn bit of difference, Dave,
这有差别吗? 戴夫
and you know it!
你心里有数!
Look, if one of my deputies,
若我的副警长
Gets out of line with a prisoner,
对犯人太过分
then the prisoner comes to me with it!
犯人应该来找我!
If I find out it’s like he says, I kick the deputy’s ass!
若我发现他说的属实 我会惩罚副警长
Me! The law! That’s the way it’s got to be!
我! 依法行事! 事情就应该这样办!
People start fuckir around with the law., .
大家都犯法
And all hell breaks loose!
那不天下大乱?
Whatever possessed God in heaven to make a man like Rambo?
上帝怎么会创造蓝波这种人
God didn’t make Rambo.
他不是上帝创造的
I made him. Who the hell are you?
是我创造他 你是谁?
Sam Trautman, Colonel Samuel Trautman.
山姆 崔普曼 崔普曼上校
We’re a little busy, Colonel. What can I do for you?
今早我们有点忙 有什么我能效劳的吗?
I’ve come to get my boy.
我来接我的部下
Your boy?
你的部下?
I recruited him, I trained him.
我征召他 训练他
I commanded him in Vietnam for three years.
我在越南指挥他三年
I’d say that makes him mine
所以我说他是我的部下
I wonder why the Pentagon would send a full-bird Colonel down here to handle this.
我纳闷国防部为何派上校办此事
The Army thought I might be able to help,
军方认为我也许帮得上忙
I don’t know in what way,
我不知道以什么方法
Rambo’s a civilian now. He’s my problem,
蓝波现在是平民 他是我的问题
I don’t think you understand.
我不认为你了解
I didn’t come here to rescue Rambo from you,
我不是来此从你手中救蓝波
I came here to rescue you from him,
而是从他手中救你
Well, we all appreciate your concern, Colonel. I will try to be extra careful
我们感谢你的关怀 我们会很小心 上校
I’m just amazed that he allowed any of your posse to live. Is that right?
他让你们生还我真惊奇 是吗?
Strictly speaking, he slipped up.
坦白说 他失手了
You’re lucky to be breathing. That’s just great!
你还活着算你走运 这可好了
Colonel, you came out here to find out why one of your machines blew a gasket.
上校 你来此检查你的机器为何失灵
You don’t seem to want to accept the fact that you’re dealing with an expert in guerrilla warfare.
你不承认你们是在跟游击战专家交手这个事实
With a man who’s the best,with guns, with knives, with his bare hands.
他不但善于刀枪 更是赤手空拳的高手
A man who’s been trained to ignore pain,
他被训练成视痛苦为无物
ignore weather,to live off the land,
无视天气 在野外求生
to eat things that would make a billy goat puke,
会吃连山羊都吃不下的东西
In Vietnam, his job was to dispose of enemy personnel
他在越南的任务是暗♥杀♥敌军人员
To kill. Period,
杀戮 终结生命
Win by attrition,
一点点消磨取胜
Well, Rambo was the best,
他是个中顶尖高手
Okay, Colonel, you got us all scared to death.
好 上校 你吓死我们了
What do you and the Special Forces think I ought to do about your psycho out there?
那你和特战部队认为我该如何对付你的疯子?
Let him go. Do what?
放他走 什么
For now.
只是目前
Diffuse the whole situation. Diffuse him.
解除一切状况和他的危险性
Provide a little gap and let him slip through it. Then put out a nationwide APB.
提供间隙让他溜走 再全国性通缉
In a couple of weeks, you’ll pick him up in Seattle or someplace,
几星期后会在西雅图或者其他地方抓到他
working in a car wash,
他会在洗车场工作
There’ll be no fight, Nobody else will get hurt.
不会有战斗 没人会受伤
I do my own work,
我的工作我自己做
I won’t close my eyes and hope he gets picked up in Seattle.
我不会放弃 把希望放在他会在西雅图被抓
If you send your people in there after him, they’ll get killed,
若你派你的人去他们会送命
We’re just a small, hick town sheriff’s department,
我们只是小镇的小派出所
but we’re expected to do our duty. Just like our heroes in the Special Forces,
但我们和那位特战部队英雄一样 都被人期望尽到职责
In Special Forces, we teach our people
我们在特战部队教他们
to stay alive in the line of duty.
在执行勤务时保命
I never thought of that.
真的? 我可没想到过
You want a war you can’t win?
你要打一场赢不了的战争吗?
Are you telling me that 200 men against your boy is a no-win situation for us?
二百个人对付你的人赢不了吗?
You send that many, don’t forget one thing. -What?
你派他们去别忘了一件事? 什么
A good supply of body bags.
提供足够的尸袋
Trautman!
崔普曼!
I don’t know which side you’re on, Trautman.
我不知道你支持那一边 崔普曼
I still think you came out here just to cover your ass,
我认为你只是来掩饰你的过错
But if you’re serious about taking Rambo out clean, follow me.
若你当真想救蓝波 跟我来
见鬼
Dang
State Police calling John Rambo. Acknowledge.
州警呼叫蓝波 请回答
State Police calling John Rambo. Come in, please. Acknowledge.
州警呼叫蓝波 请回答
If you’re listening, Rambo, here is your situation.
若你在听 以下是你的处境
You are surrounded. Every possible exit has been blocked,
你被包围了 所有出路都被封锁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!