Every highway, every road, every firebreak,
每条公路道路 防火道
You have our word that your services to your country, will be taken into consideration,
你的服役表现会被列入考虑
and you will receive fair treatment,
你会接受公平对待
Just respond, We can work everything out. Dver.
只要回答 我们可以商量一切
Anything?
有结果吗?
He took a radio off of one of my deputies,
他拿走我的一位副警长的无线电
Then he has to be listening.
他一定在听
If I was in his position, I’d try to pick up information,
若我是他 我会收听一些情报
Maybe catch some cross talk, Of course he’s listening.
听别人交谈 他当然在听
But he’s not gonna break radio silence,
但他不会说话
No, Not for us, But he might do it for you, Colonel
他不会跟我们通话 也许会跟你 上校!
He’s your boy, isn’t he?
他是你的部下 不是吗?
Maybe you can talk him into sparing all our lives by giving himself up,
也许你能说服他投降好救我们命
I can try.
我可以试试
At least, we’ll get a radio fix on his position, if you don’t mind setting him up for us,
若你不介意为我们设计他 我们可用无线电查到他的位置
Setting him up for you?
为你们设计他?
It ‘s like bringing the pigeons to the cat.
那就像把鸟带到猫面前
Son of a bitch,
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hey, Don, thanks for bringing your people out. Any time, Will,
谢谢你带人来 随时候教 威尔
Bobby, put the magazine away, Pay attention. We may only get one crack at this,
伙计 把杂♥志♥拿开认真点 也许机会只有一次
Covey Leader calling Raven. Come on, Raven.
连长呼叫乌鸦! 乌鸦请回答!
Covey Leader calling Raven.
连长呼叫乌鸦!
Covey Leader to Raven. Talk to me, Johnny.
连长呼叫乌鸦! 跟我说话 强尼
Covey Leader to identify Baker Team, Rambo, Messner, Ortega,
连长点名 蓝波 麦斯纳 欧太加
Coletta, Jorgensen, Danforth, Barry, Krackauer,
卡拉达 乔根森 丹佛贝 瑞克瑞 奥尔
Confirm.
请回答
This is Col. Trautman.
我是崔普曼上校
Talk to me, Johnny.
跟我说话 强尼!
They’re all gone, sir.
他们全死了 长官
It’s him. Get on it.
是他! 追踪下去
Rambo, are you all right? Over.
蓝波 你没事吧?
Baker Team, they’re all dead, sir,
本小队全阵亡了 长官
Not Delmar Barry. He made it.
贝瑞没死 他生还了
Barry’s gone too, sir. How?
他也死了 长官 怎么死的?
Got himself killed in Nam, Didn’t even know it,
在越南就快死了 他全不知情
Cancer ate him down to the bone,
癌症使他只剩下皮包骨
I’m sorry, I didn’t know.
抱歉 我不知道
I’m the last one, sir,
我是仅剩的 长官
It’s good to hear your voice, Johnny. It’s been a long time.
听到你的声音真好 强尼 好久不见
Look, John, you’ve done some damage here,
你在此造成一些破坏
But they don’t want any more trouble,
他们不希望再有麻烦
That’s it. Northwest.
是他 在西北方
He’s northwest.
他在西北方
That’s why I’ve come,
所以我才来
I’m gonna come in there and fly you the hell out.
我要去你那边 带你离开
Just you and me. We’ll work this thing out together.
只有你和我 我们一起解决这事
Is that fair enough?
够公平了
Where’d you come from, sir? Bragg.
你从哪里来 长官? 布莱登堡
I tried to reach you, but the guys at Bragg never knew where to find you,
我试图找你 但他们不知去那找你
I haven’t been spending much time there lately.
最近我很少待在布莱登堡
They’ve got me down in D.C. I’m shining a seat with my ass.
他们把我调到华府 坐办公桌
I wish I was back at Bragg now,
但愿我现在回到布莱登堡
We’ll talk about that when you come in. I can’t do that, sir.
你出来后我们再谈这事 我办不到
Well, look, John, we can’t have you running around
好吧 强尼 我们不能让你亡命山中
wastir friendly civilians.
杀死友善百姓
There are no friendly civilians.
百姓没有友善的
I’m your friend, Johnny.
我是你的朋友 强尼
I was there with you knee-deep in all that blood and guts.
越战时我和你生死与共 肝胆相照
I covered your ass more than once.
我掩护你不止一次
Seems like bailir you out of trouble is gettir to be a lifetime job for me.
看爱我今生都要把你从麻烦中救出
There wouldn’t be no trouble except for that king-shit cop.
没有那个霸王警长 也就没有麻烦
All I wanted was something to eat,
我只想要吃一餐
but the man kept pushing, sir.
他却一再逼我 长官
You did some pushing of your own, John,
你也逼人太甚 强尼
They drew first blood, not me.
是他们逼我流第一滴血 不是我
Look, Johnny, let me come in and get you the hell out of there.
强尼 让我去带你离开那里
They drew first blood.
是他们逼我流第一滴血
Rambo, are you still reading me?
蓝波 你仍然听得见我吗?
Covey Leader to Raven, Rambo, acknowledge.
请回答! 连长呼叫乌鸦
He’s all finished, Colonel
他完了 上校!
We’ve got a real good fix on him, though.
我们找出他的位置
Come first light, I’m gonna put every man I got up on that ridge,
天一亮我就带所有人上那山脉
Then we’ll get him my way,
然后我以我的方法抓他
All right, look down. I want you to stretch the skirmish line right across this ridge.
我要你横越这座山设下前哨线
Goddamn it, Goddamn it.
该死! 该死!
Come on! Move it!
快! 快走!
Let’s go,
我们追
Hey, this guy got a gun?
这小子有枪吗?
Watch your step,
小心脚步
What was that? What was that?
那是什么? 那是什么?
Which way did he go?
他走的哪条路?
Toss it across. Toss it,
翻过去 翻过去
Pa! Pa! Pa!
爸爸…
There’s a guy over there! What happened, son?
那里有个人 什么事?
I see him! Over there! I’ II get him!
我看到他了 在那边 我去抓他
Don’t shoot! Cool down!
别开枪 冷静
This way! Let’s go!
这边! 我们走
There he is! Come on!
他在那边 快
Now we got him!
我们打中他了!
Yes, Yes, I know exactly where it is. Listen to me very carefully,
我知道他在那里 仔细听好
Surround the area with every man you’ve got, but don’t move in.
用你所有的人包围那里但别进去
I repeat, don’t move in, In fact, don’t do anything ’til I get there,
我没到之前 什么也别做
And no shooting. I don’t want him dead. I want him alive.
别开枪我不要死的 我要活的
Get down!
爬下!
Keep firing!
继续开枪!
Come on, guys, Shoot!
快! 开枪!
Come on!
快点
Oh, you guys are great,
你们真了不起
All right, Steve? Yo?
你还好吗 史提夫 有!
I want you and Bruce, head around these trees, go to the front of that mine,
我要你和布鲁抄到矿坑前面
Screw that, Clinton, I ain’t goir up there, No way,
去你的 克♥林♥顿♥ 我才不去 门都没有
Raymond? What?
雷门 什么?
I want you to go into that mine. Oh, not me,
我要你进矿坑 我才不
What do you mean, ‘ not me ‘?
这话什么意思?
Look, I do this part-time, I didn’t come to get killed.
这是我的兼差 我不是来送命的
He’s probably in there just waitir for us.
他可能正在里面等我们
What’s wrong with you, Clinton?
你有什么毛病 克♥林♥顿♥?
All right, Rambo? This is Lieutenant Clinton Morgen, National Guard leader,
蓝波 我是摩根中尉国民军连长
Now, I’m giving you just three-zero seconds to come on out!
我给你三十秒出来
Who’s got the rocket launcher?
火箭筒在谁手上?
I do, Come here, Earl
我 过来 尔洛
Great, Rambo, this is your last chance to come out.
很好 蓝波 这是你出来的最后机会
Maybe we should wait,
也许我们应该等
Earl, this creep is a killer,
尔洛 这坏蛋是个杀手
Besides, I’ m in charge, and I say we blow it up.
何况 是我指挥 我说要炸死他
Now fire that thing, Just let me get out of the way first,
发射它! 先让我离远一点
Give that man a cigar! Bull ‘s-eye!
给他一根雪茄 正中目标!
Where the hell are they? Up the hill about 500 yards,
他们在那里? 往山上走约五百码
Move in a little closer, just like Iwo Jima,
走近点 象吉马一样
I don’t believe it. Idiots!
我不敢相信 白♥痴♥!
Steady, Got it,
别动 好了
All right, Nick. One more for Soldier of Fortune. Soldier of Fortune?
再给福兵照一张 福兵?
Damn it! What the hell do you think this is? Some kind of a circus?
可恶! 你们以为这是什么? 马戏班?
Get the hell out of here!
滚开!
Clinton, Jesus.
克♥林♥顿♥ 天啊!
Didrt you get the word? I told you people to wait until I got up here!
你没听见吗? 我叫你们等我来
He was shooting at us, Will, Come on, I wasrt taking any chances,
他在象我们射击 威尔 我不愿冒险
Christ, what a mess,
天啊 乱七八糟
We’re gonna have to dig his body out of there right away,
马上掘出他的尸体
You can’t get a dozer up here, You’ll have to find somebody to dig him out.
推土机上不来 你必须找人掘出他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!