The building’s perimeter is covered, No exits.
这地方被团团围住 没有出路
There are nearly 200 men out there and a lot of M16s.
外面将近二百人 M十六多得是
You did everything to make this private war happen.
你不择手段造成这场私人战争
You’ve done enough damage!
你造成的破坏够多了
This mission is over, Rambo. Do you understand me?
任务结束了 明白吗?
This mission is over!
任务已经结束了
Look at ’em out there,
看看外面
Look at ’em!
看他们
If you don’t end this now, they’re gonna kill you,
若你现在不结束他们会杀了你
Is that what you want?
这是你想要的吗?
It’s over, Johnny, It ‘s over!
结束了 强尼 结束了
Nothing is over! Nothing!
什么都没结束!
You just don’t turn it off!
不像关开关那么容易
It wasn’t my war!
越战不是我的
You asked me, I didn’t ask you!
是你要求我参战 不是我要求你
And I did what I had to do to win!
我采取必要手段打胜
But somebody wouldn’t let us win!
但别人却另生枝节 不让我们打胜
Then I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport.
我回国 在机场遭遇愤怒群众
protestir me, spittir, callir me ‘Baby Killer’ and all kinds of vile crap!
指责我是杀婴孩的凶手等等胡言乱语!
Who are they to protest me, huh? Who are they?
他们算什么? 竟来抗♥议♥我
Unless they’ve been me and been there
除非他们曾是我 去过越南
and know what they’re yelling about!
知道他们所骂的是什么
It was a bad time for everyone, Rambo.
那时代让大家都不好受 蓝波
It’s all in the past now, For you!
都是过去的事了 对你而言是
For me, civilian life is nothing!
对我而言 平民生活什么都不是!
In the field, we had a code of honor:
在战场上我们有荣誉
You watch my back, I watch yours,
大家互相照顾掩护
Back here there’s nothing!
回到这里 什么也不是
You’re the last of an elite group.
你是全连仅剩的战士
Don’t end it like this.
别落到这般下场
Back there I could fly a gunship, I could drive a tank,
在越南 我可以驾炮艇 开坦克车
I was in charge of million-dollar equipment!
我负责上百万的装备
Back here I can’t even hold a job parking cars!
在这里我连停车的工作都找不到
Fuck it. Oh.

Geez, Oh, God.
天啊!
Where is everybody?
大家都到那里去了
I had a friend, it was Danforth.
我有个朋友 丹福斯
I had all these guys, man.
我是有这些好兄弟 伙计
Back there I had all these flaky guys who were my friends.
在越南我们相依为命
Back here there’s nothing.
回到这里什么也没有
Remember Danforth?
记得丹福斯吗?
He wore this black headband. I took one of his magic markers and it said, “If found.
他穿着黑头巾 我拿了他的一只颜色笔 上面写着: “如果找到了
Mail us to Las Vegas” ’cause we were always talking about Vegas.
寄到拉斯维加斯” 因为我们常谈那里
And his fuckir car, this red ’58 Chevy convertible.
还有58年分红色雪佛来蓬车
He was talking about this car. He said we were gonna cruise ’til the tires fall off,
他总是谈论着那车 他说要开着它直到车轮掉下来
We go in this bar in Saigon, and this kid comes up
在西贡市 有个小孩走来
carrying a shoe shine box. And he says, “Shine, please, Shine,’
带着擦靴箱 他说:擦靴吧!
I said no. He kept askir, and Joey said yeah,
我说不要 乔伊说要擦
And I went to get a couple beers, And the box is wired,
我去拿麦酒 箱中装了引线
And he opened up the box.
小孩打开箱子
Fuckir blew his body all over the place,
把乔伊尸首炸得到处都是
And he’s layir there, He’s fuckir screamir, There’s pieces of him all over me, Just… like this.
到处分散 我身上都是碎尸
And I’m tryir to pull him off,
我试图把碎尸拉下来
my friend that’s all over me!
我朋友的身体粘的我全身都是
I’ve got blood and everything. I’m tryir to hold him together.
血与其他的融在一起 我想把他拼回来!
I’m puttir the guy’s fuckir insides keep comir out!
我想把他拼回来! 但是老是不成功!
And nobody would help! Nobody would help!
我找人帮忙 可没人帮忙!
He’s sayir, ” I wanna go home, I wanna go home.”
我听到乔伊说 我要回家
He keeps callir my name. “I wanna go home, Johnny.
他一直叫我名字说 我要回家 强尼
I wanna drive my Chevy.”
我要开雪佛来车
I said, ‘ Why I can’t find your fuckir legs.
我说 不行 我找不到你的腿
I can’t find your legs,’
我找不到你的腿
I can’t get it out of my head,
我忘不了
I dream it seven years. Every day I have this,
七年了 每一天都想到
Sometimes I wake up, I don’t know where I am,
有时我醒来 不知身在何处
I don’t talk to anybody.
我不跟任何人说话
Sometimes a day,
有时一天
sometimes a week.
有时一星期
I can’t put it out of my mind,
我忘不了
Fuck it,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!