because they’re slowing us down.
让我朝他们脑门开一枪把 求你了
Put a bullet in their fucking brain. Please.
我们炸开自动取款机了吗?
Did we blow the ATM?
天啊! 能看到你这张老脸真好啊!
Jesus! Good to see your ugly face!
伙计 你刚刚承受了三包塑胶炸♥药♥的洗礼啊
Dude, you just ate three bricks of plastic explosives.
但是 我们炸开了自动取款机了吗?
But did we blow the ATM?
我去瞧瞧
Let me look.
呃…
Uh…
你想听好消息还是坏消息?
You want the good news or the bad news?
好消息
Good news.
好消息就是 我们把门炸开了
The good news is we blew the door off.
坏消息就是 这些自动取款机
The bad news is, these ATMs got
有两扇门
two doors.
他妈的给我跪下! 跪下 跪下!
On your fucking Knees! Go, go, go!
嘿 我都还没按下按钮 老兄 那玩意就爆♥炸♥了
Hey, I ain’t even pulled the trigger, man. The thing just went off.
嘿 我不管 现在给我他妈的跪下!
Hey, I don’t care. Now on your fucking knees!
好吧 嗯…
Okay, um…
脸朝前? – 脸朝前!
Face front? – Face front!
手放到头后面去 – 他妈的手放到头后面去
Put your hands behind your head. – Hands on your fucking heads.
他们就要死了 伙计 不需要你再重复一遍我的话
They’re about to die, dude. They probably don’t need the echo.
你有什么想法吗 兄弟?
You got any ideas, bro?
另一边见啦 朋友 – 就这些?
See you on the other side, dog. – That’s it?
应该瞄准脑干 是吗?
You’re supposed to go for the brainstem, right?
好像会减少衍射什么的?
It’s like less diffraction or something?
嘿 伙计? – 什么事?
Hey, dude? – Yeah?
淡定点
Been cool.
好吧 超淡定 要死就跟你一起死
Yeah, totally cool. Wouldn’t have done it with nobody else.
你看 老实说 这也许不是我们的强项
Look, maybe this isn’t our strongest play, practically speaking.
操 温斯坦 你说过我们能杀掉他们的
Fuck, Weinstein, you said we could kill them.
告诉我开枪的位置就行
Now just show me the spot.
听着 下次你们要炸什么东西的时候 通知我们一声
Look, next time you guys are gonna blow something up, you let us know.
嘿 明白了 兄弟
Hey, you got it, bro.
我想亲自感谢一下你们的不杀之恩
And I just wanna thank you both personally for not killing us.
等一下 我们不做掉他们了?
Hang on. We’re not doing them now?
你♥他♥妈♥没脑子了吗!
You old fucks have completely lost your heads!
你们这群人他妈的离开厨房♥干吗?
What the fuck are you people doing out of the kitchen?
是啊 他们都看到我们了 伙计 我们必须杀光他们
Yeah, and they can fucking ID us now, man. We have to kill them all.
你打偏了 贱… 人!
You missed, be-atch!
没有 他打中你了 兄弟
No, he got you, bro.
什么? 我听不见你 伙计!
What? I can’t hear you, boy!
你的耳朵! – 我的什么?
Your ear! – My what?
另外一只耳朵 – 是这只
Other ear. – That’s the one.
什么?
What?
准备受死吧 你个打了鸡血的混♥蛋♥
Get ready to die, jism sucker.
好啊 开枪啊 打死他啊 开枪啊 动手啊
All right, go ahead, shoot him. Go ahead, do it.
我会的! – 动手啊
I will! – Do it.
然后我马上干掉你 然后就可以一直冤冤相报了
Then I’ll shoot you and this retarded cycle of violence can continue forever.
快点啊 蠢货 开枪啊
Go on, schmuck, do it.
你♥他♥妈♥在做什么 伙计? 你想让我吃枪子吗?
What the fuck are you doing, man? Are you trying to get me shot?
别 别 “花生酱” 别开枪
No, no, Peanut Butter, don’t shoot him.
我们还没坏到这种地步 伙计
We’re better than that, man.
好吧 我们不玩了 我们退回去
Okay. Just gonna do a crawdaddy here and back off.
现在就退回去
Just backing on out.
加特斯 把人♥质♥带到楼上办公室里去
Gates, move the hostages into that office up there.
快去吧
Just do it.
你没事吧 甜心?
You okay, sweet cookie?
我亲爱的小甜心?
My sweet butter cookie?
天啊!
Jeez!
是你杀了杰克海耶斯吗?
You killed Jack Hayes?
我靠 怎么会有个人♥质♥在和我说话?
Why in the fuck is there a hostage talking to me?
有人谋杀了他 而且肯定会再杀人的
Somebody murdered him, and they’re gonna kill again soon.
听着 你说的那个穿风衣的人 那不是我下的手
Look, you’re talking about the guy in the windbreaker, it wasn’t me.
我都没有角度对他动手 你♥他♥妈♥是怎么到这里来的?
I didn’t have an angle on him. How the fuck did you get out here?
谁有角度呢? – 快他妈滚出去
Who had the angle? – Get the fuck out of here.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你看着点人♥质♥ 好吗? – 我们走!
Can you watch the hostages, please? – Let’s go!
好吧! 冷静一下 你真的太紧张了
All right! Just calm down. You’re really high-strung.
你需要点镇定剂
What you need is a sedative.
你脑子进水了吗? 我可是拿把枪顶在你脑子后面啊
What is wrong with you? I have a gun trained on the back of your head.
是的
Yes.
你们两个人在里面说什么呢?
What were you guys talking about in there?
他想知道 我是不是觉得是你杀了那个穿风衣的
He wanted to know if I thought you killed the guy in the windbreaker jacket.
真的? – 是的
Really? – Yes.
是你干的吗? – 不是
Did you? – No.
我们是专业的 – 对啊
We’re pros. – Right.
如果是我们的人杀了那家伙 那你们这些人♥质♥也早就跟他一起去见阎王了
If one of our guys killed that guy, you hostages would all be as dead as him.
是啊 他还试着搞清楚
Right. He was also trying to figure out
为什么会有两伙儿银行劫匪同时来
why exactly two bank robberies went down at the same time.
什么? 你在开玩笑 – 没有
What, are you joking? – No.
在晚上七点的时候 电脑男重启安保系统进行升级
At 7:00 p.m. the computer guy rebooted the entire security system to new protocols.
是的 – 整个安保系统
Right. – The entire security system
会关闭近两分钟
was down for two minutes.
今晚只来了两伙儿劫匪才让我吃惊呢
I’m shocked there wasn’t a dozen bank robbers in here tonight.
达里恩应该知道这事吧 – 呃哼
Darrien should know that. – Uh-huh.
他知道这事 对吧?
He does know that, doesn’t he?
是你想从我这儿套情报呢吧
And you’re just trying to get information out of me.
没错
Yeah.
那么是你杀的杰克海耶斯喽?
So did you kill Jack Hayes?
知道吗 在我扣押人♥质♥的职业生涯里
You know, in all my years of taking hostages,
你是最讨人厌的一个了
you are by far the most annoying.
好好好 我错了
Right. Okay. I’m sorry.
进去吧 雨人(美国经典电影)
Get in there, Rain Man.
嘿 电脑男
Hey, computer guy.
你之前只按10个按键 怎么就能给你老婆打电♥话♥啊?
How come you only pressed 10 buttons when you called your wife before?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
别人打电♥话♥都是按10个按键
When everyone else used the phone they pressed 10 buttons
然后再按”拨出”键 一共11个按键了 但是你只按了10个
and then they pressed Send. So that’s 11 buttons. But you only pressed 10.
我什么数字都数着 好吗?
I count everything, okay?
那么你为什么假装给你妻子打电♥话♥呢?
So how come you pretended to call your wife?
因为你将安保系统关闭的时间出♥卖♥♥♥给了
Because you sold the information when the alarms would be down
其中一波劫匪 然后你贪心不足
to one of the criminals, and then you got greedy
之后你又卖♥♥了一次 这样就有双倍的钱 就会有两伙儿劫匪
and you sold it again. Double the cash, double the robbery.
所以你才没给你妻子打电♥话♥
That’s why you didn’t call your wife.
米切尔? – 想让我对他动粗吗?
Mitchell? – Want that I should rough him up?
好啊 就当警♥察♥来之前的演练好了
Yeah, it might be good practice for when the cops show up.
我们能用水刑(一种酷刑)吗? 我在探索频道看到过
Can we waterboard him? I saw how to do it on the Discovery Channel.
我只需要一个拖把和几把镊子
I just need a mop and some tweezers.
不不不 嘿 嘿 别这样
No, no, no, hey, hey, hold it.
的确 我是卖♥♥了关闭时间的情报
I did. I sold the downtime information.
什么? – 不过我对天发誓 我只卖♥♥了一次
What? – But I swear to God, I only did it once.
好吧? 而且我甚至不知道卖♥♥给了谁
Okay? And I don’t even know who to.
还有 我用传真把信息发出去 他们付给我现金
Yeah, I faxed the information. They paid me in cash.
你们一定要相信我
You’ve gotta believe me.
我们为什么要相信你?
Why should we trust you?
没有原因
No reason.
但是我对天发誓 我真没想过要伤害任何人
But I swear to God, I never meant anybody to get hurt.
而且杰克海耶斯也不是我杀的
And I didn’t kill Jack Hayes.
没人说是你杀的
Nobody said you did.
哦 老天呐 本来我们现在应该进去了
Oh, Jesus Christ, we should be in by now.
听着 老家伙 不管什么手段 如果你能用你70年代的办法
Listen, old man, if you wanna get out your stethoscope and bobby pins
用听诊器和发卡闯入这个保险库 就赶紧来
and break into this vault 1970s style, by all means, have at it.
否则的话 就闭上你的臭嘴 好吧?
Otherwise, shut your fucking face, all right?
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Jesus fucking Christ.
来啊 伙计
Come on, baby.
是啊! 我真♥他♥妈♥的是个天才
Yes! I’m a fucking genius.
哦 真是太棒了 伙计 – 终于他妈的搞定了!
Oh, good job, my man. – The dog’s fucking bollocks!
等等 往左 往左
Wait, pan left. Pan left.
这不对
That’s not right.
这保险库的结构图说离合器只有5厘米 现在看来太厚了 该死!
The vault specs said that the clutch was 5 centimeters. That’s way thicker. Shit!
什么? 要用多长时间我们才能焊穿那里?
What? How long is it gonna take to burn through that?
我不知道 一两个小时?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!