Jilly?
以前养的拉布拉多
Labrador.
嗯 真奇怪 不是吗
Yes, it’s odd, isn’t it?
这些年来我们这帮人一直单身并以此为荣
For all these years we’ve been single and proud of it
但却从没注意到我们中的两个人
and never noticed that two of us were,
其实相当于早就结婚了
for all intents and purposes, married all this time.
有叛徒啊
Traitors in our midst.
在某种程度上 我觉得
You know, in a way, I think
白发人送黑发人最难受 你说呢
death is hardest for the parents, don’t you?
但愿我能先于我的孩子去世
I hope I die before my children.
汤姆 有件事我一直想提
Tom, there’s one thing I find really,
你一直相当自信你能结婚
it’s your total confidence that you will get married.
但万一你不会遇见那个对的人呢
I mean, what if you never find the right girl?
你说什么
Sorry?
诚然 如果婚礼能告诉我们什么道理
Surely, if that service shows anything
那就是天作之合是的确存在的
it shows that there is such a thing as a perfect match.
但如果我们成不了加勒斯和马修
If we can’t be like Gareth and Matthew
那也许我们就不必强求了
then maybe we should just let it go.
我们中的有些人注定不会结婚
Some of us are not gonna get married.
我不敢苟同 查理
Well, I don’t know, Charlie.
事实上 和你不同
The truth is, unlike you,
我从未想过要惊天动地的爱情
I never expected the thunderbolt.
我从来只想遇到一个表里如一的
I always just hoped that I’d meet some nice, friendly girl,
善良温柔的女孩
like the look of her.
希望我的外表不会让她反感就好
Hope the look of me didn’t make her physically sick.
然后求婚 并幸福地生活下去
Then pop the question and settle down and be happy.
我父母便是这样走到一起的
It worked for my parents.
抛开离婚那些事不说
Well, apart from the divorce and all that.
我给你六个月的时间去寻找 汤姆
I’ll give you six months at the outside, Tom.
嗯 也许你说得对
Yeah, maybe you’re right.
也许这样等待一生挚爱
Maybe all this waiting for one true love stuff
是行不通的
gets you nowhere.
他妈的什么情况
What the fuck is going on?
搞什么
What?
为了确保我们不迟到 我就多定了几个闹钟
I thought we’d better make absolutely sure we weren’t late.
顺便一提 你的大婚发型好极了
Excellent wedding hairstyle by the way.
查尔斯与…
伦敦旧城
史密斯菲尔德 圣朱利安教堂
十个月后
马修 全世界最帅的伴郎
Matthew, the best-looking best man in the world.
听着
Listen,
谢谢你今天的付出
thank you for doing this today.
不必客气
Of course.
要是加勒斯能在场就好了
I wish Gareth was here.
我相信他也希望自己能在
Bet he does too.
抱歉我来得这么晚
I’m sorry I was so late.
其他人在停车
The others are just parking the car.
我以为我们都要和汤姆一起走
I thought we’d all go with Tom.
晚 这么晚吗
Late, so late?
对啊 已经九点四十五了
Yeah, it’s 9:45.
九点四十五
9:45?
没错 距离你的婚礼还有45分钟
Yep, 45 minutes till I do.
去他♥娘♥的♥汤姆 我让他设的八点的闹钟
Bloody Tom, I told him to set the alarm for 8:00!
该死
Fuck it!
该死
Fuck!
斯嘉丽
Scarlett.

Oh, hi.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
当然了 给我20秒
Absolutely, give me 20 seconds.
几点了
Time?
你要听实话吗
Honestly?
是的 几点了
Yes, time?
八点五十
It’s about 10 to 9:00.
你们这群混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
杰西卡 别再跳来跳去了
Jessica, stop jumping up and down, please.
停下来汤米 你只有两只手
Settle down, Tommy, you’ve got two arms.
一 二 三 笑一个
One, two, three, smile!
很好
Brilliant.
这些东西真好吃
This is splendid stuff.
对了 我想说几句
Yes, I think I might say a little word.
在场的很多人都知道
Well, as many of you know,
我已经近距离观察查尔斯的感情生活很多年了
I have been a close observer Charles’ love life for many years now.
但是最近 我开始感到绝望
But recently, I’d started to despair
我怕他真的打算和我们这帮人结婚了
and fear that really he was married to us lot,
不过我们不会给他生孩子就是了
apart from the fact that we won’t have his babies.
那可未必吧
I don’t know about that.
幸好结局尚好
Fortunately, it’s turned out splendidly.
被求婚的那个女孩疯狂至极
The girl in question is sadly crazy
但也许这就是他爱她的原因吧
but perhaps that’s why he loves her.
所以我想请大家举杯敬我的查理和他的绝美新娘
So I’d like to propose a toast to my Charlie and his beautiful girl
毕竟今天是如此悲剧
on this tragic day.
新婚快乐 别忘了我们
So be happy and don’t forget us.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬查尔斯和鸭子脸
To Charles and duck face.
敬查尔斯和鸭子脸
To Charles and duck face!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你看起来很圣洁
You look divine.
花环很配我对吧
It does work, doesn’t it?
就是
Yes.
我想感谢菲奥娜
Well, I’d like to thank Fiona
用那么多好话来形容我未来的妻子
for those charming words about my future wife.
我想在婚礼开始前
I’d like to take this opportunity before the day starts
借此机会念念她写给你们的纸条
to read a little message from her to you all.
好刺♥激♥
This is exciting.
她说 如果你们中有人胆敢靠近我家
Right, she says, any of you come near the house,
我就放狗咬你们
I’ll set the dogs on you.
我觉得这有点…
I think that’s rather–
干得漂亮
That’s a nice touch.
“我要放狗咬你们”
I’ll set the dogs on you.
约翰 你好
John, hi,.
你来了 太好了
You made it, good.
是啊 我希望我该死的妹妹能赶快出现
Oh, yes, I hope me damn sister turns up.
没有新娘还算什么婚礼
Not much of a wedding without a bride.
-你好 约翰 -汤姆
– Hey, Johan. – Tom.
查理
Charlie.
有点可惜啊 你们没有办婚前单身派对
Bit of a poor show, you not having a stag night.
我们办了 办了
Oh, we did, we did, we did, we did,
不过我们觉得如今这年代 不太适合大张旗鼓办这个
we didn’t think it was a very good idea in this day and age,
所以…
so…
是吗
Really?
小菲 你今天看起来真美
Fi, you do look lovely today.
当然 正如你所见 我不像之前那样只穿黑色了
Yes, as you can see I’ve abandoned my traditional black.
是啊 确实没有了
Yes, so you have.
从今天起 我要穿得五颜六色
From now on, I shall be all the colors of the rainbow
然后和喜欢我的人坠入爱河
and fall in love with someone who fancies me for a change.
亲爱的小菲啊
Darling Fi.
哎呀 弄脏了
Oh, look.
怎么了
What?
口红弄到你脸上了 太不像样了
Lipstick everywhere, that won’t do at all, will it?
你好 你好
Hi, hi.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你好 很高兴你能来
Hello, glad you could come.
新郎的亲友右边请 新娘的亲友左边请
Groom’s on the right, bride’s on the left.
新郎的亲友右边请
Groom right inside.
天哪
Oh, my God!
我还以为你回得州了呢
I thought you’d gone back to Texas.
没有你我哪儿也不去
Without you, never.
祝你好运
Good luck.
您是新郎还是新娘的亲友
The bride or groom?
您是新郎还是新娘的亲友
Bride or groom?
你难道看不出来我谁都不认识吗
It should be perfectly obvious I’m neither.
老天啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!