♪Was doing a thing called the crocodile rock♪
♪当其他孩子按部就班地过日子时♪
♪While the other kids were rocking round the clock♪
♪我们在随着鳄鱼摇滚摇摆♪
♪We were hopping and bopping to the crocodile rock♪
♪从外面♪
♪From outer space♪
♪我走进来 看见了你♪
♪I just walked in to find you here♪
♪和你遍布愁云的脸♪
♪With that sad look upon your face♪
♪我早该换了门锁♪
♪I should have changed that stupid lock♪
♪我早该让你把钥匙还我♪
♪I should have made you leave your key♪
♪我早该知道♪
♪I should have known for just one second♪
♪你会回来纠缠我♪
♪You’d be back to bother me♪
我记得我第一次看到加勒斯跳舞的时候
I remember the first time I saw Gareth on the dance floor
我都担心他这么跳会要了别人的命
I feared lives would be lost.
她很漂亮
She’s a pretty girl.
你一直盯着她看 你是不是对她一见钟情了
The one you can’t take your eyes off. Is it love at first sight?
天哪 不是 不是
Oh, good lord, no, no, it’s the,
我看的是和她跳舞的那个人
it’s the bloke she’s dancing with.
我之前上学的时候和他打过橄榄球
I used to play rugby with him at school.
我只是在回想他打的是哪个位置
I’m just trying to remember what position he played in.
不过 我们假设一下好了 如果真有这么一个人
Though, let’s say one, for the sake of argument,
在婚礼上对人一见钟情了
one did take a fancy to someone at a wedding.
你觉得真的会有人
I mean, do you think there really are people
跑去搭讪说
who can just go up and say,
“你好 宝贝 我叫查尔斯
hi, babe, my name’s Charles,
你愿意跟我共度良宵吗”
this is your lucky night?
就算有 那也绝不会是英国人
Well, if there are, they’re not English.
确实
Well, quite.
我要是向人求婚 最起码也得认识三周
Three weeks is about my question-popping minimum.
你知道我爱你 对吧 琴
You know I love you, Jean, don’t you?
我爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you.
迈克 这是我第一次见你
And Mike, I’ve never met you before
但我非常爱你 真的
but I love you very much, I really do.
傻姑娘
Silly girl.
别理她 她喝醉了
Ignore her, she’s drunk.
至少我希望她是喝醉了
At least I hope she is.
否则我就有大♥麻♥烦了
Otherwise, I’m in real trouble.
你怎么样 莉兹
How’s it going, Lyds?
太糟糕了
Bloody awful.
天啊 出什么问题了
Oh, dear, what’s the problem?
他们都说我会有艳遇的
I was promised sex.
每个人都这么说 你是伴娘 你会有机会做♥爱♥的
Everybody said it, you be a bridesmaid, you’ll get sex.
人会多到你得赶走几个
You’ll be fighting them off.
但我现在连个人影都没看到
But not so much as a tongue in sight.
如果你真想的话
Well, I mean, if you fancy anything.
我随时可以…
I could always–
别开玩笑了 伯纳德
Oh, don’t be ridiculous, Bernard.
我还没那么饥不择食
I’m not that desperate.
好吧 也是
No, right, of course, fair enough.
有道理
It’s a good point.
再见
Bye!
再见 祝你们度蜜月快乐
Bye, have a lovely, lovely time!
再见
Bye!
你今晚住在哪 查尔斯
Where are you staying tonight, Charles?
我和斯嘉丽住在一个小旅店里
Oh, Scarlett and I are at some pub,
好像是叫什么幸运船 我们不是都住那儿吗
The Lucky Boat, something like that. Aren’t we all?
不 计划略微有变
No, slight change of plan.
其他人要去我家住
The others are, in fact, coming back to my place.
南希也在
Nancy’s in residence,
也许她会在我们玩深夜拼字游戏时
might knock us up a quick plate of eggs and bacon
给我们做点鸡蛋和培根
over a late-night Scrabble.
你要一起去吗
I wondered if you’d like to join.
可以啊 太棒了 谢谢你
Oh, yeah, that would be great. Thanks very much.
还有房♥间给斯嘉丽住吗
Is there room for Scarlett?
肯定有 我家有137个房♥间呢
Oh, absolutely, 137 rooms actually.
汤米 你是全英国最富有的人吧
Tommy, are you the richest man in England?
不不不
Oh, no, no,
我们家应该是排名第七
I believe we’re about seventh.
首先肯定是女王
The queen, obviously.
确实
Right.
布兰森那家伙干得也挺不错的
That Branson bloke’s doing terribly well.
话说回来 这是个好消息
Well, excellent news.
我去告诉斯嘉丽
I’ll go tell Scarlett.

Yeah.
除非你先有艳遇
That’s unless you get lucky first.
别提了
Forget about it!
出去 出去 继续 来啊
Get out, get out, go on, all right then go on.
你好
Hi.
你好 我以为你已经走了
Hi, hi, I thought you’d gone.
还没有 我只是想知道你今晚住在哪
No, not yet, I was just wondering where you were staying tonight.
我本来住在一个叫幸运船还是什么的旅店里
I was staying at some pub called The Lucky Boat or something like–
摆渡人
Boatman.
对 但现在我要去朋友家住了
Right, but now I’m gonna stay at some friend’s house
和其他朋友一起
with some friends.
说是家 但其实用大城♥堡♥来形容更为贴切
I say house, I think enormous castle is a more accurate description.
那太遗憾了 因为我就住在摆渡人旅馆
That’s too bad cause I’m at The Boatman.
虽然没好好认识一下你 但也挺开心的
Well, it was nice not quite meeting you.
你的致辞很不错
It was a great speech.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要走了
Well, I’m going now.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no, no, no,
别走 我们可以现在好好认识一下
don’t, don’t go, we can meet now.
今夜才刚刚开始
The evening’s just getting going.
得了 我们都知道这是胡扯
Oh, I think we both know that’s a big lie.
该死
Fuck.
♪有时我觉得 做女人好难♪
♪Sometimes it’s hard to be a woman♪
♪把全部的爱 只给一个人♪
♪Giving all your love to just one man♪
汤姆 我觉得你应该回家了
The castle beckons, I think, Tom.
你还清醒着吗
Are you sober?
当然 我整晚都喝的橙汁
Absolutely, orange juice all night.
走吧
Come on.
♪因为他只是一个男人♪
♪’Cause after all, he’s just a man♪
大家再见
Bye, everybody!
人都齐了
All together now.
♪陪在你爱的男人身边吧♪
♪Stand by your man♪
♪向他展开怀抱♪
♪Give him two arms to cling to♪
伯纳德
Bernard!
♪当冰冷孤独的夜晚来临♪
♪When nights are cold and lonely♪
♪陪在你爱的男人身边吧♪
♪Stand by your man♪
♪告诉全世界你爱他♪
♪And tell the world you love him♪
♪极尽所能地爱他♪
♪And give him all the love you can♪
♪陪在你爱的男人身边吧♪
♪Stand by your man♪
汤姆 能停下车吗
Tom, Tom, can you stop the car?
停车
Stop the car!
抱歉 我想我还是回旅店住好了
Sorry, sorry, I just think I might stay in that pub after all.
为什么啊
Why on earth?
不不不 认真的
No, no, no, seriously,
我在研究那些店名里有船字的旅店
I’m doing some research on pubs with word boat in the title.
我希望能做出最终成果
I hope to produce the definitive work.
行吧 随你的便
Oh, well, please yourself.
其实挺傻的
It’s a silly thing, you know?
行吧
Right.
真是个奇怪的决定
Odd decision.
你好
Hello.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
最后 我们发现♥房♥♥间并不够所有人住 所以…
In the end, it turned out there wasn’t room for all of us, so–
你说那是个城♥堡♥啊
You said it was a castle.
确实是个城♥堡♥ 但…
Yes, it is… No, it is a castle, it’s…
但是个很袖珍的城♥堡♥
It’s just a very, very small one.
很小 就上下各一间房♥ 挺罕见的
Tiny, in fact, just one up, one down, which is rare.
先生 要喝点什么吗
Drink, sir?
我要一杯威士忌 谢谢
Yeah, I’d like a glass of whiskey, please, thanks.
你要吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!