I love my wife!
我爱我丈夫
And I love my husband!
我们是不是该回去了
Do you think we’d better be getting back?
或者我们可以等上一会儿 再爽一次
Or we could just wait a few minutes and have another go.
你这调皮的小兔子
You naughty, naughty little rabbit.
找到了
Found it.
查尔斯 查尔斯 我们得谈谈
Charles, Charles, we must talk.
好吧 你说得对
Right, you’re right.
是这样的 查理
The thing is, Charlie,
我和很多人说起过你
I’ve spoken to lots of people about you.
-老天 -每个人都觉得你深陷困境 查尔斯
– Oh, God. – And everybody agrees you’re in real trouble, Charles.
是吗
Am I?
是这样
The thing is, you see,
你有点变成了一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
you’re sort of turning into a kind of serial monogamist.
一个接一个的女朋友 但你从来没爱过任何人
One girlfriend after another, yet you’ll never love anyone
因为你从不让她们接近你
’cause you never let them near you.
正相反 小亨
On the contrary, Hen–
-你对她们很深情 很贴心 -是啊
– You’re affectionate to them and sweet to them. – Right.
你甚至对我也很贴心 即便你觉得我是个傻子
You were even sweet to me, although you thought I was an idiot.
我没有
I did not.
你就是觉得 我曾以为U2乐队是潜水艇
You did, I thought U2 was a type of submarine.
某种程度上你是对的
Well, in a way you were right,
他们的音乐有很强的海军特色
their music has a very naval quality.
严肃点 查尔斯 你必须给人机会
Be serious, Charles, you must give people a chance.
你不必觉得自己必须结婚
You don’t have to think, I must get married.
但你不能每开始一段关系都想着
But you mustn’t start every relationships thinking,
“我不能结婚”
I mustn’t get married.
小亨 大部分时候 我什么都不去想
Hen, you know, most of the time I don’t think at all.
我只是很懒散
I, I just, you know, putter along.
查理啊
Oh, Charlie!
老天 你曾经用那种特别的眼神看着我
Oh, God, the way you used to look at me!
是我误解了 仅此而已
I just misread it, that’s all.
我一直以为你要向我求婚
All that time I thought you were going to propose
结果你一直都在想着怎么离开
and all that time you were just working out how to leave.
不 我没有
No, no, I wasn’t.
老天 这太荒唐了
Oh, God, this is ridiculous.
-小亨 -不
– Hen– -No.
不 小亨 小亨
No, Hen, Hen.

No!
-小亨 -不
– Hen? – No.
今晚过得好吗
Having a good night?
是啊 是啊 今晚就像我父亲的葬礼一样
Yes, yes, it’s right up there with my father’s funeral
充满了纯粹的娱乐
for sheer entertainment value.
我以为你走了
I thought you’d gone.
不 哈米什不得不坐卧铺去爱丁堡
No, Hamish has to take the Edinburgh sleeper.
我现在要走了 你要和我一起吗
I’m off now, keep me company?
请在这儿停
Here, please.
你想上去喝一杯吗
You wanna come up for a nightcap?
你确定吗
You sure?
是啊 我想我们可以冒这个险
Well, yes, I think we can risk it.
我相当确定我能把持住
I’m pretty sure I can resist you.
你没英俊到那个程度
You’re not that cute.
抱歉 好吧
Sorry, yeah, great.
早上好 查尔斯
Morning, Charles.
早餐做好了
Breakfast’s up.
一个月后
不过有点焦了
Well, it’s a bit burnt.
好极了
Excellent.
你今天有什么安排吗
What are you up to today?
我要好好享受今天
I’m, well, I’m taking advantage of the fact that
因为这是我这辈子第一次
for the first time in my entire life
周六不用去参加婚礼
it’s Saturday and I don’t have a wedding to go to.
我唯一要做的 就是准时去见大卫
All I have to do is not be late for David.
我本来想找份工作的
I was gonna go for a job.
有一家叫打屁屁的商店需要一名销♥售♥助理
There’s shop called Spank that wants a sales assistant.
我觉得我非常适合
I think I’d be great.
他们卖♥♥那些有趣的橡胶玩意
They sell all this funny rubber stuff.
天呐 又一张婚礼请柬和一份清单 好极了
Oh, No. Another wedding invitation and a list, lovely.
他们说橡胶主要是卖♥♥给变♥态♥的
I mean, they say rubber’s mainly for perverts.
我不知道为什么 我觉得橡胶很实用
I don’t know why, I think it’s very practical, actually.
你不管把什么洒在上面 它都会自动掉下来
I mean, you spill anything on it, and it just comes off.
我想这可能就是变♥态♥喜欢橡胶的原因
I suppose that could be why the perverts like it.
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯 没事
Yeah, yeah,
是那个叫卡莉的女孩
it’s that girl, Carrie,
你记得吗 就是那个美国女孩
you remember the American.
抱歉 打扰一下
Excuse me, sorry to interrupt.
你有班克斯家的礼单吗
Do you have the wedding list for Banks?
当然有 先生
Certainly, sir.
很多漂亮的东西都在一千镑左右
Lots of beautiful things for around about the 1000 pound mark.
那大概50镑的东西呢 这里多吗
What about things around the sort of 50 pound mark, is there much?
那你可以买♥♥那个侏儒战士
Well, you could get that pygmy warrior over there.
那个吗 挺好的
This, excellent.
前提是你能找个人来分担剩下的3950的话
If you could find someone to chip in the other 3,950.
或者我们的购物袋是每个1.5镑
Or our carrier bags are 1.50 pound each.
要不你直接买♥♥33个怎么样
Why don’t you just get 33 of them?
好吧 那还是算了
Yes, well, I think I’ll probably leave it.
非常感谢 你真的很…
Thanks very much, you’ve been very,
你买♥♥了什么
What’d you get?
天哪
Blimey!
没想到能在这儿遇到你
Well, I never.
还没呢 我还在考虑中
Nothing yet. I’m just, you know, deciding.
很高兴见到你
It’s nice to see you.
见到你我也很高兴
It’s nice to see you.
送礼物这件事很棒
This present thing is great.
我几年前就该结婚了
I should’ve gotten married years ago.
有人选侏儒吗
Did anybody go for the pygmy?
这位男士在考虑中
The young man was thinking about it.
不会吧
Oh, no.
送我个烟灰缸就好了
Just get me an ashtray.
你接下来半小时有空吗
Are you free for about a half-hour?
有的 我得去见我弟弟
Yeah, yeah, I’m supposed to meet my brother,
但我迟到一会儿也没事
but I can be a bit late.
太好了 那跟我来
Oh good, come with me.
你有一个重要的决定要做
You have an important decision to make.
现在最重要的是你不能笑
Now the crucial thing is that you mustn’t laugh.
好的
Okay, right.
怎么样
What do you think?
很圣洁
Divine.
会不会太像蛋白酥了
Bit of a meringue?
别担心 我们才刚刚开始
Don’t worry, we’ve only just begun.
这套呢
What do you think?
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
但真要这么穿会很棒 不是吗
But it would be wonderful, wouldn’t it?
等我下次结婚再穿吧
Maybe next time.
你觉得这套怎么样
What do you think?
我就知道
I knew it.
如果你有赶羊棒的话
But look, if you could find a little staff,
这身特别适合牧羊的时候穿
It’d be great for looking after sheep.
别无礼
Don’t be rude.
这套有点小性感
It’s a bit sexy, this.
如果我是你的丈夫的话 我会骄傲死的
If I were your husband, I would die of pride.
你或许说得对 这太危险了
You may be right, it is dangerous.
毕竟没有什么比
You know, there’s nothing more off-putting
一个勃起的牧师更令人讨厌的了
than a priest with an enormous erection .
一想到以后都不会和别人上♥床♥ 就觉得很奇怪
One strange thing is thinking you’ll never sleep with anyone else.
你觉得自己不会出轨吗
You don’t think you’ll be unfaithful?
不会的 一旦结婚就不会乱来了
No, not once I’m married.
我告诉哈米什如果他出轨的话 我会杀了他
I told Hamish I’ll kill him if he does,
所以我最好也遵守这一点
so I guess I better stick to that.
你说得对
Quite right! Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!