let him speak now or else hereafter forever hold his peace.
不好意思 有人有话要说吗
I’m sorry, does someone have something to say?
好 您有什么要说的
Yes, what is it?
等一下
One second.
怎么了
我想到第三个选择了
什么
你能翻译吗
怎么了 查尔斯
What’s going on, Charles?
查尔斯 怎么了
Charles, what?
翻译什么
他想让我翻译他要说的话
He wants me to translate what he’s saying.
他要说什么
What is he saying?
我觉得新郎有疑虑
他说我觉得新郎有疑虑
He says, I suspect the groom is having doubts.
我觉得新郎想把婚礼延后
I suspect the groom would like to delay.
我觉得新郎爱着别人
这是真的 不是吗 查尔斯
我觉得新郎 我觉得新郎…
I suspect the groom, I suspect the groom.
因为 查理 这事关你的余生
你得娶一个你全心全意爱着的人
另外 你裤子拉链没拉
他在说什么
What’s he saying?
他说他觉得新郎
He says he suspects the groom
爱的是别的人
loves someone else.
是这样吗
And do you?
你爱的是不是别的人
Do you love someone else?
是吗 查尔斯
Do you, Charles?
是的
I do.
让开 让开
Get out of my way, get out of my way, oh!
天啊
Blimey.
至少这场婚礼我们不会忘记了
At least it’s one we won’t forget.
我是说很多婚礼都如出一辙 不是吗
I mean, a lot of weddings just blend into each other, don’t they?
天啊 别说了
Oh, for God’s sake.
但这一场肯定很难忘
But this one will really stick out in the memory.
因为婚都没结成
For not actually including a wedding service.
可怜的姑娘
Poor girl.
我认真的 这姑娘真可怜
No, I mean it, poor girl!
虽然我不太喜欢她
I mean, she’s not my favorite person in the world,
但我觉得你今天做的事情不可原谅
but I think that may have been an unforgivable thing that you did today.
我想都不敢想
I can’t bear to think about it.
可怜的小亨
Poor Hen.
不过 我们还是面对现实吧
Though, let’s face facts.
我是说 如果你在今天 在婚礼当天
I mean, if you weren’t sure you wanted to marry her today of all days,
都不确定要不要娶她
i.E., your wedding day.
那不结婚肯定是正确的决定 不是吗
then it must be the right decision, mustn’t it?
没错 汤姆
Quite right, Tom.
那件婚纱挺好看的
It was a lovely dress.
她去参加派对肯定能用上
I’m sure she’ll find it useful for parties.
他说什么 查尔斯
What did he say, Charles?
他说他很自责
Says he blames himself.
不用 不要自责 大卫
Absolutely not, no, you mustn’t, David.
他们也都责怪你
-我们来吧 -不不不 如果不得不面对后果的话
– Uh, no, it’s okay. – No, no, no, if there’s music to be faced,
还是我来面对吧
I should be facing it.
你好
Hello.
-你好 你都湿透了 快进来 -不用
– Hi, you’re soaking, come in. – No, no,
我没事 我没事
I’m fine, I’m fine.
反正已经湿透了 再淋一会儿也没区别
Comes a point you’re so wet, you can’t get wetter.
好吧 那我出来
Okay, I’ll come out.
不 不用
No, please don’t.
我只想过来看看你是否还好
I just wanted to check you’re okay.
我怕你会忙着自杀什么的 但是
Not busy killing yourself or anything, but,
但是你没事 所以
but you’re fine, so.
今天早上我就不该去教堂的 对不起
I shouldn’t have come to the church this morning, I’m sorry.
不 不
No, no!
等等 这都是我的错
Wait, it was all my fault.
我才是那个混♥蛋♥
I mean, I’m the bastard here.
而且我搞清楚了一件事
And it definitely sorted out one thing,
我这辈子注定无法拥有婚姻
which is marriage and me we’re very clearly not meant for one another.
而且我也搞清楚了另外一件事
Sorted out another big thing as well.
当时我站在教堂里
There I was, standing there in the church and
我这辈子第一次意识到
for the first time in my whole life I realized
我正全心全意地爱着一个人
I totally and utterly loved one person.
而她不是站在我身旁戴着面纱的那位
And it wasn’t the person standing next to me in the veil,it’s
而是此刻在雨中站在我面前的这位
the person standing opposite me now in the rain.
现在还在下雨吗 我感觉不到了
Is it still raining? I hadn’t noticed.
实际上 我从见到你的第一秒钟就爱上了你
The truth of it is I’ve loved you from the first second I met you.
你不会突然间又要走吧
You’re not suddenly going away again, are you?
不会 我可能会淹死 但除此以外 不走了
No, I might drown, but otherwise, no.
好 好 我们进去吧
Okay, okay, we’ll go in.
但首先 我要问你一件事
But first, let me ask you one thing,
你觉得 等我们干透了以后
do you think after we’ve dried off
在我们相处了更长时间以后
after we’ve spent lots more time together
你会同意
you might agree
不跟我结婚吗
not to marry me?
你愿不愿意考虑一下
And do you think not being married to me might maybe
一辈子都 不跟我结婚
be something you could consider doing for the rest of your life?
你愿意吗
Do you?
我愿意
I do.
♪春日已临 天空蔚蓝♪
♪Spring is here, the sky is blue♪
♪鸟儿欢唱 仿佛已知喜讯♪
♪Birds will sing as if they knew♪
♪就在今天 我们要对彼此许下诺言♪
♪Today’s the day we’ll say I do♪
♪从此以后 我们再也不会孤单♪
♪And we’ll never be lonely anymore♪
♪因为今天我们要去教堂结婚♪
♪Because we’re goin’ to the chapel and we’re gonna get married♪
♪我们要去教堂结婚♪
♪Goin’ to the chapel and we’re gonna get married♪
♪天哪 我真的好爱你 我们即将步入婚姻殿堂♪
♪Gee, I really love you and we’re gonna get married♪
♪步入爱的殿堂♪
♪Goin’ to the chapel of love♪
♪钟声将响 阳光明媚♪
♪Bells will ring, the sun will shine♪
♪而我们将拥有彼此♪
♪I will be hers and she’ll be mine♪
♪我们的爱将长存 直到海枯石烂♪
♪We’ll love until the end of time♪
♪并且我们再也不会孤单♪
♪And we’ll never be lonely anymore♪
剧终

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!