That was just one time.
噢 真疯狂
Oh, crazy.
噢 是啊
Oh, yeah.
我当时正在一辆古董凯♥旋♥摩托车旁边晃 在考虑要买♥♥
I was goofing around with this vintage Triumph I think I’m gonna buy.
-摩托车太吵了 -什么
-Motorcycles are so loud. -What?
骑摩托车就不能听音乐了
You can’t listen to music when you’re on a motorcycle.
可是你在骑摩托车啊
But you’re on a motorcycle.
-这张是我和杰·雷诺 -他就是个混球
-This is me with Jay Leno. -He’s such a dick.
我知道 可是你还是会爱死他的吧
I know, but don’t you just love him?
-噢 -不
-Oh! -No.
-我来 -不
-Yes. -No.
我 不 我来
Ye-No. Yes.
我收到了退税呀
I’m the one with the tax rebate.
-给我吧 -呃 呃
-Can I take it? -Uh -Uh -Uh-
好吧
Fine.
你付了晚饭钱 并不代表我就会跟你上♥床♥
Just because you bought dinner doesn’t mean I’m gonna sleep with you.
我没想跟你上♥床♥
I’m not trying to sleep with you.
不 我只是假装自己是个思想解放的女性
No, I was pretending to be a liberated woman.
噢 我懂了
Oh. I got it.
谢谢你付饭钱 你人很好 是个优雅的女士
Thanks for paying. That was very sweet. You’re a lady.
抱歉 卡刷不出来
Sorry, but the card didn’t go through.
你有没有其他的卡可以试试
Do you have another card you want to try?
噢 该死 对不起
Oh, shit. Sorry.
-这还有张借记卡 -我们只接受信♥用♥卡♥和现金
-This is a debit card. -Only credit cards or cash.
好吧
Okay-
真是太尴尬了 我真完全不是个大人
I’m so embarrassed. I’m not a real person yet.
-我来吧 -不 不
-I got it. -No, no. No.
我去取点现金吧
I’m just gonna go run and get some cash.
-你店里的取款机呢 -没有 坏了
-Where’s your ATM? -No ATM. Not working.
那边有取款机吗
Is there an ATM that way?
那边吗 好
That way? Okay.
手续费 3元
好 我会问问她 再告诉你
All right. I’ll ask her. I’ll let you know.
好 回头见
Okay, man. See you.
抱歉 是本吉打来的 我的索菲
Sorry, that was Benji. My Sophie.
你这是从瑞士回来的吗
You go to Switzerland?
你问我有没有去过瑞士 没有
Have I been to Switzerland? No.
不 我是说 你是不是
No. I mean, did you go to –
你刚才去哪了
Where were you?
噢 我 我找了好久
Oh, I -It took me so long to find the –
我靠 怎么了 你在流血
What the fuck’? You’re bleeding.
什么 噢
What? Oh!
-我 自己看不见 -在你手臂上
-I c-I can’t find it. -It’s somewhere on your arm.
噢 该死 对不起
I -Oh, shit! Sorry.
别跟我道歉啊
Don’t apologize to me.
噢真该死 我
Oh, damn it. Let me –
不 等我一下
No, no. One second.
我去一下洗手间
I’m gonna go… use the bathroom.
-这公♥寓♥真不错 -谢谢
-This place is pretty awesome. -Thank you.
-不用谢 -我可是急救员
-You’re welcome. -I’m a first responder.
-啊 你不必这么做的 -你受伤了啊
-Ah. You didn’t have to do that. -You’re injured.
我知道 但我没事
I know, but I’m fine.
-好了 -像童子军一样
-There. -Like a Boy Scout.
我总是不知道自己身上的乌青哪里来的 索菲老笑话我
Sophie makes fun of me because I can’t account for my bruises.
-我们已经不是室友了 -真的
-We’re not living together anymore. -Really?
是啊 我得找新房♥子了
Yeah. I’m gonna have to find a new place.
那房♥子我一个人租不起 我在考虑找华盛顿高地的
I can’t afford to stay there alone. I was thinking Washington Heights.
租那间小卧室的女的
The chick in the little room
可能下个月要搬去波特兰了
might be moving to Portland next month.
噢 那是好消息嘛
Oh. That’s good to know.
你在屋子里吸烟
You smoke inside?
-是啊 你不吗 -不
-Yeah. Don’t you? -No.
-想来一口吗 -嗯
-Want to? -Yeah.
这让我感觉自己像是1987年的一个坏妈妈
This makes me feel like a bad mother in 1987.
想看看我的房♥间吗
You want to see my room?

Oh!
-这是你的家人们吗 -不是
-Is this your family? -Nope.
哟 看这个 复古相机
Yo, check it. Vintage lenser.
我们到了
Here we are.
噢天哪 这里真棒
Oh, my God. This is amazing.
-列夫 亲爱的 你在家吗 -噢本吉回来了
-Lev? Honey, you home? -Oh, Benji’s home.
所以你是职业舞者吗
So do you do it professionally?
是的 我是说 我还是学徒
Yes. Well I mean, I’m an apprentice…
但那是一个职业舞者的公♥司♥
but it is a professional dance company.
噢 我喜欢跳舞 高中时候我有个女朋友就是跳舞的
Oh. I love dance. I dated a dancer in high school…
她的老师还说 我在这方面可以大有作为的
and her teacher said I could’ve really had a future in it.
骗人吧 他是个骗子
You liar. He’s a liar.
我没有 去问我学校的人啊
No, I’m not. Ask anyone from school.
我真的很喜欢跳舞
No, I really love to dance.
很不错啊 我是说 这个世界很艰难
It’s pretty great. I mean, it’s a hard world, but –
-给我们跳一段吧 -我觉得很奇怪
-Do us a dance. -I’d feel weird.
跳吧 就一个动作
Come on. Just one move.

Uh…
很棒啊
That was great.
你应该去演我朋友正在拍的这个音乐录影带
You should be in this music video a friend is working on.
-我来介绍你们认识 -你们就像有魔法一样
-I’ll hook you guys up. -You guys are like magic.
面条大王还开着吗 我饿死了
Is Noodle Champion still open? I’m starving.
-应该关了 -我们只有 鸡蛋吧
-I don’t think so. -All we have is -We have eggs.
我想要做好的
I want something prepared…
送到面前的食物
and brought to me.
等着
Wait.
拜拜 今晚真的很棒
Bye. It was really good.
我会给你打电♥话♥的 我们去打鸽子
I’ll call ya. We’ll shoot some pigeons.
-我会告诉你我演出的信息的 -好的 务必
-I’ll let you know about my show. -Yes, please.
-我喜欢你的头发 -谢谢
-I love your hair. -Thank you.
-谢谢来访 -拜拜
-Thanks for stopping by. -Bye.
这是索菲甩了我之后 我度过的最快乐的夜晚
This is the best night I’ve had since Sophie dumped me.
我也该走了
I should probably go.
出大楼左拐 在第一个岔路右转
Make a left out of the building, take the first right.
F车站在桥的另一边 东百老汇路上
The F is on the other side of the bridge, on East Broadway.
你可以看见一间99分店
You’ll see a 99-cent store.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
我该走了
I should go.
那姑娘真要搬去波特兰了吗
Is that chick really moving to Portland?
-是啊 -你走之前再给我们跳一段吧
-Yeah. -Before you go, do us another dance.
好吧
Okay-
纽约中国城 凯瑟琳街22号♥
我知道何时走出去
I know when to go out…
何时留下来
or when to stay in.
把事情做好
Get things done.
-你昨晚几点回家的 -很晚 差不多一点
-What time you get in last night? -Late. Like 1:00.
那你为什么不进来打个招呼
Why didn’t you come in and say hi?
对不起 我以为你已经睡了
I’m sorry. I thought you were asleep.
我没睡 我听见你进屋了
I wasn’t asleep. I heard you come in.
那你知道我几点回来的咯
Then you knew what time I got in?
我正在帮”周六夜现场”做一些样品
I’m working on some sample skits for Saturday Night Live.
一个制片人说我大概可以给他们做编剧
A producer said I could probably get a job writing for them.
-很酷啊 -骗人的
-Cool. -Such a lie.
-大家伙儿 这位是妮莎 -嘿
-Guys, this is Nessa. -Hey.
你好 我是弗兰西斯
Hello. I’m Frances.
列夫和我打算做点培根鸡蛋面包圈 你也一起吗
Lev and I were gonna make bacon-egg bagels. You want some?
噢 不用了 谢谢 我打算去大都会博物馆
Oh, no. Thanks, though. I wanted to go to the Met…
还得去把支票存了 还得洗衣服
and I have to deposit this check and drop off my laundry.
满满当当的礼拜天啊
A whole Sunday planned.
-骑过摩托车吗 -我骑过一次
-Ever ridden on a motorcycle? -Once.
是85年产的本♥田♥Shadow系列的VT700
It’s an ’85 Honda Shadow VT700.
-很吃惊吧 -非常
-Are you impressed? -Very. Mm-hmm.
所以你们怎么会住在一起的
So why do you want to live together?
我是通过我的朋友索菲认识本吉的
Well, I met Benji through my friend Sophie.
-索菲最近都在干嘛 -忙着上班
-Where is Sophie these days? -Busy with work.
-哪个索菲 -索菲·李维
-Which Sophie? -Sophie Levy.
不会吧 我上过她弟弟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!