my niece, Elsa Van Helsing.
我觉得这样不太安全
I don’t think this is safe.
胡说 消防队长就在这
Nonsense! We have the fire chief over here.
知道吗 多少女孩打破头想站到这台上
You know, a lot of girls would kill to be in your place.
我宁愿被打破头
I’d welcome death.
荣光耀 新荷兰
Praise be New Holland
街道宽 巷子净
Streets so wide and sidewalks clean
蜗居房♥ 价低廉
Modest homes at modest prices
人人喜 人人爱
Everyone’s hope and dream
我会赢的
I’m going to win.
不 吾将赢得这次科学展
No, I shall win the science fair.
小小房♥ 保安全
In our houses tight and safe
无所畏 无所惧
We have nothing to fear.
巨兽之墓
The tomb of Colossus.
即刻汝将被唤醒
Soon you shall be awakened
你我将再次团聚
and we shall be reunited once again!
壳壳
Ah, Shelley.
餐厅
神奇海猴子
巨兽
荣光耀 新荷兰
Praise be New Holland
风磨坊 永转动
May your windmills spin forevermore
她很迷人吧
Isn’t she adorable?
胡须先生
Mr. Whiskers?
胡须先生
Mr. Whiskers?

Hello!
谁在那
Is someone there?
重生吧 巨兽
Rise, Colossus.
自坟墓中重生
Rise from your tomb!
壳壳
Shelley?
壳壳
Shelley?
斯巴克
Sparky!
斯巴克
Sparky!
新荷兰宠物墓场
斯巴克
Sparky?
斯巴克
Sparky?
斯巴克
Sparky!
斯巴克 没事了 小家伙 是我
Sparky, it’s okay, boy. It’s just me.
我以为你走丢了
I thought that you were gone.
我永远都不想失去你
I never want to lose you.
保证今后不再自己跑掉 好吗
Promise you’ll never go running off, okay?
我们走 小家伙
Come on, boy.
有人来过这里吗
Was someone else here?
维克多 你得帮帮我
Victor! I need your help.
你看见那些东西了吗
Did you see those things?
-它们就像…-海猴子
– They were like… – Sea-Monkeys!
你知道包装上画的
You know how on the package, they’re like,
它们开心地生活在快乐王国
in a happy kingdom and everyone’s smiling?
-是啊 -根本不是那么回事
– Yeah? – They’re not like that at all.
-维克多 你得帮帮我 -我先来的
– Victor! I need your help. – I asked him first!
我麻烦更大
My problem bigger!
他说的对
Yeah, he’s right.
我们走
Okay, let’s go!
现在进行下一场表演
And now for our next act,
我们准备了一个大家伙
we have something really big.
荷兰节
不 走开
No! Get away!
使用中
这边 进来
This way! In here!
上吧 巨兽
Go, Colossus.
杀 杀
Kill! Kill!

Kill!
巨兽
Colossus?
离我远点
Get away from me!
离我远点
Get away from me!
你的海猴子是淡水的还是海水的
Your Sea-Monkeys. Are they freshwater or saltwater?
淡水的
Freshwater.
淡水动物不能承受盐分
Freshwater animals can’t tolerate salt.

这边 过来
Hey! Over here!
真棒
Cool.
救命
Help!
回去
Get back!
离我们远点
Stay away from us!
斯巴克
Sparky!
住手 放下我 我给了你生命
Whoa, stop! You put me down! I gave you life!
维克多 维克多 帮帮我 求你了
Victor! Victor, I need help. Please!
壳壳
Shelley?
佩瑟芬
Persephone!
佩瑟芬 你还好吗
Persephone, are you okay?
这里 胡须先生
Here, Mr. Whiskers.
这里 猫咪 猫咪 胡须先生
Here, kitty, kitty, Mr. Whiskers.

No!
佩瑟芬
Persephone!
把她还给我
Bring her back!
胡须先生
Mr. Whiskers.
我来了 爱尔莎
I’m coming, Elsa!
发生了什么
What happened?
斯巴克 你在这
Sparky! There you are.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
这是什么 小家伙
What you got there, boy?
让我过来
Let me through!
我就知道 这是那孩子的死狗
I knew it. It’s the boy’s dead dog!
那是爱尔莎的假发 我侄女在哪里
That’s Elsa’s wig. Where’s my niece?
他杀了那个小女孩
He’s killed the little girl!
追上他 杀死那个怪物
After him! Kill the monster!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
离我们远点
Stay away from us!
抓住他
Get him!
我侄女在哪里
Where’s my niece?
小心 磨坊着火了
Look out! It’s on fire!
爱尔莎在那
There’s Elsa!
救命
Help!
爱尔莎
Elsa!
斯巴克
Sparky!
维克多
Victor!
-救命 -撑住 别松手
– Help! – Hang on! Don’t let go!
我够不着
I can’t reach!
撑住
Hang on!
我撑不了多久了
I can’t hold on much longer.
斯巴克
Sparky!
维克多
Victor!
后退 太危险了
Stay back. It’s too dangerous.
那是我儿子
That’s my son in there!
维克多
Victor!
-维克多 -亲爱的 你没事吧
– Victor! – Honey, are you all right?
斯巴克
Sparky!

No!
维克多
Victor,
有什么我们能做的吗
is there anything we can do for you?
你说我得放手让他离开
You said that I need to let him go.
有时候大人根本不知道他们在说什么
Sometimes adults don’t know what they’re talking about.
发动车辆
Start your engines!
再加点油
Give it more juice!
熄火
Turn off your engines!
没关系 小家伙 你不必复活
It’s okay, boy. You don’t have to come back.
你永远在我心里
You’ll always be in my heart.
斯巴克
Sparky!
剧终

Love
爱真是奇怪
Love is strange
若内心美好
When there’s beauty on the inside
外表无可变-变-变
The outside there’s nothing to ch-ch-change
我知道之后

1
2
3
4
5
6
前一篇文章海螺和鲸
下一篇文章极速蜗牛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!