让我们回到印第安纳波利斯
And we’re back at the final stretch of
500英里大赛的角逐现场
the Indianapolis 500.
世界三大汽车赛事之一 简称印第500
盖·加涅正在逐步超越
Guy Gagné is gaining on the pack.
这位年轻的法裔加拿大人
The young French Canadian
在印第赛车场的处子秀
is making quite an impression
就来了个惊艳登场
in his debut here at the Motor Speedway.
看了这么多年赛车
In all my years of racing,
我还从未见过如此具有天赋的赛车手
I’ve never seen a driver with this much raw talent.
但这是谁
But what’s this?
突然杀出一匹黑♥马♥紧逼着加涅
Out of nowhere, a dark horse is challenging Gagné.
他极速猛冲
He’s gaining on the pack.
抢入了直道
And down the front stretch.
升到第四 第三 现在冲到了第二
Moving into fourth position… third… Now, second!
驶到外圈 冲向终点
Going to the outside as they cross the bricks!
看来最终的冠军是 特搏
And it looks like the winner is Turbo!
太精彩了 难以置信
Amazing! Unbelievable!
即时重放 再播一次慢动作
Instant replay. Again, in super slo-mo.
欢迎回来 赛车迷们
Welcome back, race fans.
我们将要采访的是尹第新秀盖·加涅
We’re here with Indy’s brightest new star, Guy Gagné.
告诉大家 盖
Tell us, Guy,
你为什么会成为一名赛车手
what inspired you to become a race driver?
你知道的 丹
You know, Dan,
总会有那么一件事让你欢欣鼓舞
everybody’s got that one thing that makes them happy.
对我来说 那就是风驰电掣的速度
And for me, it’s terrifying, terrifying blazing speed.

Guy!
-请一个一个来 -西奥
– One at a time, please. – Theo!
好 请后面那位帅哥先说
Yes, the handsome fellow in the back.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
老样子 全神贯注跑比赛
What I’ve always done. Stay focused, try to run my race.
赛车手都这样 下一个问题
That’s all any driver can do. Next question.
拜托 你能不能回去睡觉
Can you please go to sleep?
我们明天还得工作呢
We’ve got work tomorrow.
睡觉 有没有搞错
Sleep? Are you kidding me?
赢了这么重要的比赛 我还激动着呢
It takes hours to come down after a big race like this.
是 当然 好吧
Yeah, I bet. Okay.
他们是我冲刺的动力
They are the fuel that keeps me running!
盖 当你初出茅庐的时候
Guy, when you were just a rookie starting out in the Indy Lights,
是否梦想过有朝一日能登上冠军奖台
did you ever dream that you’d be standing here today?
当然 父亲总是教导我
Well, as my dear father always told me,
没有遥不可及的梦想 小人物也有
“No dream is too big, and no dreamer
-逐梦的权利 -逐梦的权利
– “Too small.” – Too small.
快去睡觉
Sleep!
起跑线
集中精力 全神贯注
Head in the game. Head in the game.
太棒了 17分钟 新纪录
Yes! Seventeen minutes! That’s a new record!
西奥
Theo!
早上好
Good morning.
出发 伙计们 别落下
Let’s go, people! Pick it up!
特搏 准备超车
Turbo, ready to make his move.
你看到了吗 她竟然挡我
Did you see that? She cut me off!
赛车欢乐多啊
The joys of racing.
怎么会有人不去欣赏
How could anyone not see the appeal of watching a bunch of cars,
一堆车绕好几个小时的圈圈呢
drive around in circles for hours on end?
左转 再左转 又左转
Left turn! Left turn! Left turn!
你的愚昧无知真让人悲哀
Your ignorance saddens me to no end.
左转 我还要做些什么呢
Left turn! “What do I do here?
对了 还是左转
Oh, no, wait a minute. Left turn!”
早上好 切特
Morning, Chet!
最近怎么样 莎莉
How’s it going, Sally?
-早上好 切特 -早上好 菲尔
– Morning, Chet. – Morning, Phil.
真是不幸
Well, that’s a shame.
美好的菜园工作周又开始了
And so begins another wonderful work week at the plant.
伙计们 今天要收获很多西红柿
All right, people, we got a lot of tomatoes to harvest today.
我们要采摘 分类 还要吃掉它们
We got to pick them, we got to sort them, we got to eat them.
但最重要的是 我们要保证
But most importantly, we got to be
安全
Safe.
没错 就爱听这句
Yes! Music to my ears.
快看她
Look at her.
曲线优美
Nice curves.
你这个秀色可餐的女神
You are one giant, juicy temptress.
大红美
Big Red.
指日可待
Any day now.
何年何月
Any day now.
熟过头的
Overripe!
熟过头的
Overripe!
熟过头的
Overripe!

Oh, no.
来吧
Here we go.
再试试
Bring it on.
这次休想
Not this time.
赛手们已于起跑线准备就绪
And the cars are at the starting line.
加涅排在首发位置
Gagné’s in the top pole position,
驾驶印有一号♥标识的烂熟西红柿
driving his trademark number one overripe tomato.
他旁边的是跃跃欲试的新人 特搏
Next to him is that feisty young upstart, Turbo.
先生们 启动引擎
Gentlemen, start your engines.
加涅领先 拐过第一个弯道
Gagné rolls into the lead around the first turn
特搏紧随其后驶向直道
with Turbo hot on his tail into the straightaway.
他又开始意淫了
Hey, there he goes again.
最后冲刺 观众们沸腾了
And down the homestretch, the crowd goes wild!
加油 特搏
Go, Turbo!
他们难分轩轾
They’re neck and neck!
加涅 特搏 特搏 加涅
Gagné, Turbo! Turbo, Gagné!
-看来冠军是… -特搏 特搏 特搏
– And it looks like the winner is… – Turbo! Turbo! Turbo!
好险
So close!
几乎同时越线
It’s a photo finish!
熟过头的
Overripe!
好了 好了 别闹了
All right, all right, knock it off.
劝劝你弟弟 切特 要不我来说
Talk to your brother, Chet. Or I will.
我会去的 卡尔
I’m on it, Carl.
下不为例
This will not happen again.
以前也这么说
Heard that before.
好吧
Okay.
开饭喽
That’s lunch!
你这是自作自受 知道吗
You do this to yourself, you know.
瞧瞧你
I mean, look at you.
他们怎么可能不取笑你
How could they not make fun of you?
你本身就是个笑话
It’s like you’re almost forcing them.
如果你不去想那些赛车什么的
If you’d just quit it with the speed stuff…
我做不到
I can’t help it.
那是我的天性
It’s in me.
不 才不是什么天性
No. It is not “In” You.
谁说的
Says who?
大自然 我们的母亲
Nature. Mother Nature.
听说过她吧
Maybe you’ve heard of her?
她赋予我们的天性不是速度 西奥
We all have our limitations, Theo.
你就是个行动迟缓的悲剧
And the sooner you accept the dull,
愈早接受这个事实
miserable reality of your existence,
才会变得更加幸福
the happier you’ll be.
你还真是会说话啊
Wow. Aren’t you just a little ray of sunshine?
当心 蜗牛杀手 两点钟方向
Heads up! Shell crusher, two o’clock!
大家注意 按照预演的做
All right, people, you know the drill.
缩壳快滚
Tuck and roll!
缩不进去 我缩不进去
Can’t tuck. I can’t tuck!
西奥 缩壳快滚
Theo, tuck and roll!
以前就说过 我就不缩壳快滚
We’ve been over this. I don’t tuck and roll.
你背着壳是有原因的 缩进去
You have a shell for a reason. Use it.
缩你的
You use it.
拜托 他都没看这边
I mean, come on, he’s not even looking this way.
喂 喝果汁那个 好车啊
Hey, Juice Box, nice tricycle!
听见我说什么了吗
You see what I’m saying?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!