I don’t really want to.
但 我是有点想
But, well I do want to kind of, but.
我好开心
I’m so happy.
天呐
Oh, God.
我好开心
I’m so happy.
是啊
Yeah.
我好开心
I’m so happy.
好了
Well, okay.
回头见 我大概六个多小时后就能见到你
I’ll see you, I’ll see you in like six hours or something.
好的 回见
And I’ll see you soon, yeah.
好的 我爱你
Yeah, okay, I love you.
非常感谢 真的谢谢你
Thank you so much, I appreciate you.
-我也爱你 -你是最棒的
– I love you too. – You’re, you’re the best.
我很爱你 我真的以你为傲
And I appreciate you and I’m really proud of you.
好耶
yay.
我说不好
I don’t know.
我觉得今早这座山看着
I don’t, I don’t think the mountain looked
没那么可怕
that scary this morning.
有趣的是山还是那座山
It’s funny because it does look the same
攀岩的方式也没有变
and hiking up looked the same,
所有情况看起来似乎都差不多
everything just felt pretty much the same,
除了我没有背大背包以外
except I just didn’t have much of a backpack.
我确实遗忘了我的绳子和架子
I did, I forgot my rope and rack.
我感觉棒极了
I felt so good.
正因如此我才如此高兴
I mean that’s why I’m so happy
我想要的就是这种体验
that the experience was like what I hoped for.
我没有向那些对我而言
I didn’t compromise on any of the things
非常重要的东西妥协
that were super important to me.
这种感觉棒极了
Huh, yeah, that felt good.
好吧 接下来呢
All right. So what’s next,
接下来你要干什么 亚历克斯
what are you gonna do Alex?
我可能要挂会板
I’m probably gonna hang board.
你想挂会板
You’re gonna hang board?
正常人或许会想休息一下午
A normal person would probably take the afternoon off.
2017年6月3日 亚历克斯·霍诺德
成为徒手攀登酋长岩的第一人
共用时三小时五十六分
汤米·考德威尔
谢谢你和我一起去攀岩
Thanks again for coming out and climbing with me.
我真的以你为傲
I’m really proud of you.
还好没有暴跌身亡
Good work not plummeting to your death.
很高兴都结束了
Really glad it’s over.
我的天呐 你来了 天呐
Oh, my gosh, you’re here, oh, my God!
天呐 我真为你感到高兴
Oh, my gosh, I’m so happy for you,
你去做并且成功了
you did it and you’re done.
你知道在你之前就有人来过这儿
You know some of the people that have come before you,
他们领先时没有选择止步不前
they, they didn’t quit while they were ahead.
或许这是好事
Maybe it’s good.
或许我无需时刻保持领先
Maybe I don’t need to keep charging ahead.
此时此刻会有某个小屁孩
Right now there’s some kid
读到有人徒手登上了酋长岩 会说
that just read about El Cap being soloed and he’s like.
“还有什么更了不起的”
“What’s bigger?”
“有什么更酷的”
Like “What’s cooler?”
我是说肯定有人会想到某些事
And I mean somebody’s gonna think of something
会更加的刺♥激♥
and it’s gonna be cooler.
但我不知道我会不会也这样
But I don’t know if that will be me.
或许吧 我不清楚
Maybe, I don’t know.
用爱纪念已逝的登山者
弗兰克·秦
安·克西克
乌里·斯特克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!