Fresh pot.
你认识杰克?
You know Jack?
不认识
Not really.
他还在当警♥察♥?
He’s still on the job?
他现在是私♥家♥侦♥探♥,快退休了
He does a little P.I., but he’s mostly retired.
靠养老金度日?
Living off his pension,huh?
杰克被卷入奈普案
Jack got caught up in them Knapp hearings.
贪污的警♥察♥陷害他背黑锅
Set up by some dirty cops who needed a fall guy.
对他打击很大
Hurt him bad.
若他母亲知道,一定很伤心
Would’ve broke his mother’s heart.
她在吗?
Is she around?
谁?
Who?
你太太
Your wife.
她很多年前就过世了
No. She passed on a long time ago.
很多年前
Long time ago.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
没关系
Oh,that’s okay.
请问她是怎么死的?
Can I ask you how she died?
她…
Well,she…
她被人谋杀,警探
She was murdered.
手法残酷
An ugly one,to tell you the truth.
她是警♥察♥的妈,凶手却没抓到
Mother of a cop,and they never found the bastard who did it.

Hi.
你还在当警♥察♥吗?
You on the job?
那是很久以前的事了
A long time ago.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我看起来面熟吗?
I look familiar?
没见过
No.
你是哪个单位的?
What house you work?
74管区凶案组
The 7-4. Homicide.
很优秀嘛
Mmm,a hotshot.
没有,只是善尽职责
No,just working the job.
我也有同感
Yeah,I hear that,pal.
我正在侦办你那年代的案子
As a matter of fact,I caught a case that goes back to your day.
南丁格尔命案
One of the Nightingale murders.
别扯了!
No kidding?
失踪的年轻女孩
No. Missing teenager.
六八年失踪,上周发现骨骸
Disappeared back in ’68. We found her bones last week…
被埋在戴曼街旁的旧餐馆后面
buried behind some old diner out by Dyckman Street.
玛丽·费奈利
Mary Finelli.
完全是靠运气
Talk about dumb luck!
三十年后发现尸体,鉴定身份
The odds of finding that girl 30 years later and of hitting a dental…
这机会几乎不可能
Forget about it.
最精彩的是,她是第一个死者
The best part is, she’s the first victim.
这表示她认识凶手
And she knew the killer,so…
从她的骨骸应该能知道不少事
I’m betting those old bones are gonna do a lot of talking.
追查过去,这次一定能破案
But not for nothing. The past is a funny thing.
我们都有见不得人的秘密
We all have skeletons in the closet.
你永远不知道何时会露出马脚
You never know when they’re going to pop up and bite you in the ass.
对吧,杰克?
Huh,Jack?
你改变了犯案手法
You changed your M.O.
若被人发现你妈也是护士
If they knew your mom was a Nightingale,
警方就会从家人着手调查
they would’ve looked at the family.
就会查到你身上
They would’ve looked at you.
有什么好查的?
And what are you lookin’ at?
你会坐一辈子的牢
Stealin’ your life away.
你三十年前就完了
You went down 30 years ago,pal.
你只是没发现
You just don’t know it yet.
他是警♥察♥?
A cop? He’s a cop?
我该怎么做?
What the hell am I supposed to do with that?
找公用电♥话♥打给联邦调查局
Call the FBI. Use a pay phone.
别报姓名,就说薛波杀害了…
Don’t give him your name,Dad.Say Shepard killed Finelli,
费利和柯拉克等人
Clark and the others.
他就是南丁格尔杀人魔
That he’s the Nightingale.
再指出费利被埋葬的地点
Say where Finelli’s body’s buried.
让他们联想到他和她的关系
They’ll connect him to her.
他们会去他住处搜出纪念品
They’ll search his place.They’ll find some souvenirs.
他习惯收藏被害人的首饰
He always took a piece of his victims’ jewelry.
弗兰克
Hey,Frank.
什么事?你今天休假吗?
What are you doing here? Are you off?
我们有事找你谈
We need to talk.
怎么了,爸?
Dad?
等一下,约翰
Hang on a sec,John.
我正在忙,能不能…
I’m in the middle of something important here. Mind if we do this…
不行,抱歉,我们现在出去谈
I’m sorry,Frank,but we need to step outside right now.
爸,告诉我出了什么事
What’s happening?
约翰,塞奇和他的搭档来我家
John,Satch is here.He’s with his partner.
到底出了什么事?
What’s going on?
等一下,你搭档跟来干嘛?
Hang on a sec. What’s your partner doing here?
你的眼睛怎么了?
What happened to your eye?
撞伤了
Banged it up.
我们去外面谈,一定要现在谈
Let’s talk outside. We need to do that.
谈什么?
About what?
走吧,别让大家为难
Let’s go. Do us both a favor.
好吧
All right.
很好
Okay.
好吧
All right.
等我一下,约翰,我马上回来
Stay there. I’ll be back.
我马上回来
Be right back,all right?
你昨晚在哪里,弗兰克?
So where were you last night,Frank?
你觉得我在哪里,塞奇?
Where do you think I was,Satch?
我找到了这个
Same place I found this.
在一具女尸底下
Under the body of a dead woman.
事情不是你想的那样
No,this isn’t what you think.
事情不是你想的那样
This isn’t what you think.
我也希望自己猜错,弗兰克
I want to be wrong.
我们回局里谈谈
So let’s take a ride down to the precinct and talk about it.
我也想找你谈,我必须找你谈
Yeah,I need to talk to you,too.
我们回局里
Come on,we’ll take a ride.
我先进去告诉我家人一声
All right. Let me tell my family where I’m going.
马上就回来
All right? Be right back.
没事的,放心好了
It’s all right. Don’t worry.
– 队长,你在吗? – 我在
– Chief,you there? – Yeah.
他们发现了西西·柯拉克的尸体
They found Sissy Clark.
认定是我♥干♥的
They think that I did it.
弗兰克,弗兰克,出了什么事?
Frank. What’s going on?
先等我一下
Give me a second.
先等我一下!
Give me a second.
出了什么事?
What’s going on?
塞奇叔叔,别抓走我爸
Uncle Satch,don’t!
出了什么事?
What’s going on?
塞奇,出了什么事?
What’s going on?
他是警♥察♥
He’s a cop.
警♥察♥?
A cop?
杰克·薛波,第15管区的警探
Jack Shepard. He’s a detective in the 15th precinct.
我可以发誓,塞奇
I swear,Satch.
你儿子在未来用无线电告诉你
And you got all this from the guy on the radio,from your son in the future.
听起来很荒谬,但确实如此
Yeah. As nuts as that sounds,yeah.
你一定要听我说,别骤下结论
You’ve gotta listen to me,open up your mind and try to understand what I say.
弗兰克,别再说了
Frank,stop.
你一定要听懂我的意思
You gotta know what I’m saying.
你和这个女孩有一腿
You got something going on with this girl,that’s one thing.
但你得告诉我
But you gotta tell me.
你有在听我说吗?你麻烦大了
Are you listening to me? You’re in a world of shit!
目击者指证你到过她公♥寓♥门口
An eyewitness puts you outside the dead girl’s apartment.
住处沾满你的指纹,还有驾照
Your prints are all over the place, not to mention the license.
查克去申请搜索状上你家搜查
Chuck is getting a search warrant for your house.
他会找到什么,弗兰克?
What’s he going to find,huh?
什么也没有
Nothing.
你必须给我不在场证明
Give me something, something I can believe.
若我能证明呢?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!