Can I keep these for a while?
让我详细说给你听
Okay,just let me walk you through it.
洗耳恭听
I’m all ears.
毕业册和日记都出现的有三人
Three guys show up in both the yearbook and diary.
第一个十年前过世了
First guy passed away ten years ago.
第二个死于越战
Second guy died in Vietnam.
第三个是戴洛·辛普森
And the third one is Daryl Simpson.
我从他的前科记录中找到线索
So I ran him through BCI. Got a hit.
他在最后一件南丁格尔命案的,八天后因性侵害罪名被捕
Busted for sexual assault eight days after the last Nightingale murder.
一九七0年三月廿二日
March 22,1970.
你认为他被捕后命案就没了?
So the murders stopped because he was off the street…
他获假释之后就可以自♥制♥了?
and by the time he got paroled he had smartened up enough to control himself?
这种推论屡试不爽
That’s not the first time that’s been true.
我有预感凶手就是他,塞奇
I got a feeling about this guy. This is him,Satch.
(戴洛·辛普森,多才多艺)
还要再来一杯吗?
Can I get you another one?
不用了,谢谢
No thanks,I’m good.
好吧,还需要什么吗?
Anything else?
性侵害,戴洛,被判刑五年
Sexual assault,Daryl. Five years.
你运气真不错
But you got lucky,right?
你躲过了另一项罪名
You got away with something else.
你以为没人会知道
Something you figured nobody knows about.
我知道的全都告诉你了
What I know is what I told you.
告诉你我知道什么,戴洛
Let me tell you what I know.
你和玛丽是高中同学
You went to Saint Ambrose with Mary.
你们是邻居,你很喜欢她
You lived five blocks from her. You liked her,
但她对你没兴趣
but she ain’t interested.
你一定很伤心吧?
That must’ve hurt,huh?
那又怎样?
So what?
你如何看待这件事,戴洛?
So,what’d you do about it?
没什么啊
Nothing!
有香烟吗?
Spare a smoke?
有,拿去,我正想戒烟
Here,I’m trying to quit.
天哪,这是什么?
Oh,my God! What is this?
天哪,快拿开!
Jesus! Jesus! Get that away from me!
桑德拉·摩尔,佩蒂·莱恩
Sandra Moore. Patty Ryan.
玛丽·费奈利,想起什么了吗?
Mary Finelli. These names mean anything to you?
茱莉亚·沙利文,有意义吗?
Julia Sullivan. Does she mean anything?
她对我意义可重大了!
Well,she means something to me!
再见,下次别这么多话
See ya,fireman. Don’t talk so much next time.
葛斯,我去更衣,替我算小费
Will you run my tips while I go change?
好的,西西
Sure,Sisi.
谢谢你
Thanks.
戴洛,尽管我们警♥察♥受过训练
You know,Daryl…sometimes,despite all the training we cops go through…
尽管我们了解是非善恶
despite all that we are taught about right and wrong…
尽管我们以荣誉为重
despite all that we would like to honor in ourselves…
一旦卯起来,我们什么都不鸟
we can come to a place…where we don’t give a damn.
懂我的意思吗?
Know what I mean?
快把事实真♥相♥都告诉我
You’ll tell me everything I need to know now.
约翰,能否借一步说话?
You got a minute?
好啊
Yeah,sure.
他不是凶手,约翰
He ain’t the guy,John.
不想看照片不表示他不是凶手
Because he didn’t want to look at the photos?
不是每个人都符合条件的
Not everyone fits the profile.
他若要招供,早就全盘托出了
If he was gonna give up something, he would’ve done it already.
你在跟踪我?
You following me?
你在跟踪我?
You following me?
我在问你话,混球!
I asked you a question,asshole.
玛丽·费奈利
Mary Finelli.
他怎么了?
Whoa,dude! What happened to him?
这是嗑药之后的反应
It was a bad trip,man.
只要吐一吐就会没事了
A little time kissing the porcelain,he’ll be fine.
我了解
I understand that.
好了,过来吧
All right,come on,pal.
(西西·柯拉克,格林威治街423号♥2E)
开门!
Open up!
柯拉克小姐!开门!
Miss Clark! Open the door!
我是警♥察♥!开门!
It’s the police! Open the door!
没事,进去吧,我是警♥察♥
It’s okay,ma’am. Go back inside. It’s the police.
你在吗?开门!我知道你在家
Are you in there? Open up! I know you’re in there!
西西·柯拉克!快开门!
Sissy Clark! Open the door! Open the door!
他杀了她,我却无法阻止
He killed her. I couldn’t do a damn thing to stop it.
爸,这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
是我的错
Yes,it is.
我们改变了一切,好像在作弊
We changed everything,Johnny. It’s like we cheated.
爸,覆水难收
Dad,we can’t go back.
你没死在那场大火中
‘Cause you didn’t die in that fire.
这事实已改变不了
No matter what you do, nothing is going to change it.
现在我们只能设法改善现况
So all we can do is deal with this and try to make it right.
我不是警♥察♥,我知道
I’m not a cop.
– 我骗不了任何人 – 我知道
– I’m not fooling anyone. – I know
我不能…
I can’t…
但我们可以一起努力
We can do it together.
记得打起精神,鼓起勇气吗?
Remember spirit and guts?
约翰,他拿了我的驾照
He’s got my driver’s license.
什么?
What?
他拿了我的驾照,知道我住哪
He took my driver’s license. He knows where we live.
他拿走了你的皮夹?
He took your… He took your wallet?
对,他把皮夹扔了,只留驾照
Well,he tossed the wallet, but he kept the license.
他碰了你的皮夹,皮夹呢?
He touched your wallet? Where is it?
在我的口袋里
In my pocket.
天哪,你逮到他了,爸
We got him,Dad. You got him.
什么?
What?
你采到了他的指纹
You got his prints.
把皮夹给我
Listen, you gotta get me that wallet.
我要怎么拿给你?
How the hell am I supposed to do that?
尽量小心
As carefully as possible.
用指尖捏着边缘取出皮夹
Take your wallet out by the corners.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
照做就好了,爸
Dad,just do it.
好吧
All right.
好,我拿到了
All right. Right. Okay. I got it.
拿东西把皮夹包起来
I want you to wrap it up.
放在装电晶体的塑胶袋里
Put it in one of them plastic bags you keep the extra transistors in.
好,我懂你的意思了,队长
I see where you’re going!
好极了,把皮夹藏起来
Beautiful. Now,I want you to hide it somewhere.
藏在三十年没人找得到的地方
Somewhere where nobody’s gonna find it for the next 30 years.
那就藏在…
I think maybe…
哪里?
Where?
餐厅里的窗座椅…
The window seat in the dining room.
左边底下有块木板松了
There’s a loose board on the left, on the bottom.
太棒了!
Perfect! Beautiful!
放进去了
It’s in!
很好,我马上去找
Great! Okay,I’m after it.
计划开始,安心等我的消息吧
We’re in business! Now just sit tight and don’t worry.
答案揭晓…
And the winner is…
天哪,他是警♥察♥
Oh,man. It’s a cop.
怎么搞的?
What the hell?
混帐东西
Son of a bitch.
薛波先生,你好
Hey,Mr. Shepard. How are you?
哪位?嗨,警探
Who’s that? Oh,hi,Detective.
来这儿处理一下事情
I came by to wrap things up over there.
顺道来打声招呼
Thought I’d say hello.
我很高兴你来,请进吧
I’m glad you did. Come on in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
要不要喝杯咖啡?
Buy you a cup of coffee?
好啊
Sure.
黑咖啡?加糖?加奶精?
Black? Sugar? Milk?
随便都好
Oh,you know. It’s all good.
那就喝黑咖啡吧
You’ll get black.
这壶刚煮好

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!