I got a bad feeling today. I was worried.
看着我,我毫发未伤
Hmm? Look at me. Not a scratch.
小约翰在哪里?
Where’s Johnny?
他在戈登家,我已经哄他睡觉
He’s at Gordo’s. I tucked him in.
有替他滴耳药吗?
You give him his drops?
每只耳朵一滴
One in each ear.
如果没有我,你会怎样?
What would you do without me?
可能会嫁给有钱医生当少奶奶
Probably marry some rich doctor. Never have to work.
天哪,他在干嘛?
Oh,my God. What is he doin’?
弗兰克,我要…
Frank,I gotta…
抱歉,医生,那是抗组织胺?
Excuse me,Doctor. Is that benazepril?
我按指示替病人注射了五西西
I gave this patient 50 mils of Benadryl on admittance.
再混进去他就死定了
Mix them,and he’s dead.
为何没人告诉我?
Why wasn’t I made aware of this?
都写在他的病历上
It’s in his chart.
我爱你
I love you.
我更爱你
I love you more.
妈?
Hello mam.
诺亚快餐店
Noah’s Deli.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这里是诺亚快餐店
This is Noah’s Deli.
珊曼莎,我要和你谈一谈
Sam,I gotta talk to you.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
抱歉,我要和你谈一谈
Look,I’m sorry, but I gotta talk to you.
你怎么知道我的名字?
How do you know my name?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是谁?
Who am I?
我又不认识你
Look,I don’t know you.
你不认识我?什么意思?
You don’t know me? What do you mean,you don’t know me?
等一下,我认识你
Wait. I do know you.
琳达和戈登的邻居,你是警♥察♥
You’re Linda and Gordo’s friend. The neighbor,the cop.
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doin’ here?
我不应该来这里的
I shouldn’t have come here.
我不是故意要让你不安,抱歉
I didn’t mean to upset you. I’m sorry.
好,我会处理
Yeah,I’ll take care of it.
什么事?
What?
昨晚又喝醉了吗?
Another rough night?
没错
Yeah,that’s it.
别对我失礼,约翰
Do not disrespect me,John.
你可以对自己失礼
Disrespect yourself all you want to,
但别对我或别人失礼,懂吗?
but not me or anybody else here.
那具骸骨已完成初步验尸工作
We got the preliminary forensics on the skeleton.
你看这份报告
Take a look at this.
真是不好的记忆
Bad memories.
居然挖到南丁格尔命案的尸体
Can you imagine the odds of digging up a Nightingale murder?
她是第十个被害人
She makes ten.
十个?我还记得这件案子
Ten? No. I remember this case.
他杀了三名女性
It was three. He killed three women.
你在胡说什么?
What are you talkin’?
你比任何人更清楚,约翰
You know better than anybody,John.
这些档案你看过上千遍了
You looked through these files a thousand times.
不会吧
No.
(茱莉亚·沙利文)
(ü?àò??é3à???)
爸,你在吗?
Dad? You there?
你听得见吗?
Can you hear me?
爸,我有事找你
Dad,I need you to be there.
队长,我马上来
Yeah,Chief,I’m comin’.
我有件事要告诉…
Listen,there’s something I need to t…
我来了,队长
Right here.
队长?
Chief?
出事了,大事不好了
Something happened. Something pretty bad.
怎么了?出了什么事?
What’s the matter,Johnny?
妈出事了,她…
Mom. Something happened to her.
你妈怎么了?
Your mom. What?
她不在了
She’s not here.
什么意思?她为什么不在?
What do you mean,she’s not there?
她死了,但就像是刚发生的事
She died. But it’s like it just happened though.
她死了?你妈刚死了?
She died? Your mom just died?
不是,她很多年前就死了
No,Dad. It happened a long time ago.
对我来说是很多年前
A long time ago for me.
几时?
When?
一九六九年十月廿二日
October 22,1969.
就是现在,那是下星期的事
That’s now,Johnny. That’s next week.
怎么会?你快告诉我
How? You gotta tell me how.
她被人谋杀了
She was murdered.
谋杀?你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
听我说,当时发生了连续命案
Listen to me. There was this case.
凶手没逮到,他杀了三名女性
A serial. They never caught him, but he murdered three women.
都是护士,六八至六九年之间
All nurses between ’68 and ’69.
他被称为”南丁格尔杀人魔”
They call him the Nightingale.
南丁格尔杀人魔?
The Nightingale?
没错
Yeah.
我们在电视上看过,我好担心
We’ve been watching it on the news. I was worried about it.
但你妈说…
But your mother said…
爸,我们改变历史却铸下大祸
Dad,we did something. Something to make it worse.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他本来杀了三人,却变成十个
He didn’t just kill three women anymore. He’s killed ten.
我们改变了过去
Something we did changed the past.
但你妈怎么会…
But how come your mother…
想想看,如果你死在大火中
Just think about it!Everything you did is different than
每件事都会变得不一样
if you hadn’t gotten out of that warehouse.
你昨晚做了什么事,爸?
Now,what’d you do last night,Dad?
和你聊完就带你去骑脚踏车
I talked to you. I put you on the bike.
送你去戈登家,哄你睡着
I tucked you in at Gordo’s.
然后就去医院找你妈
I went to see your mother at the hospital.
就是这样,她不应该在医院
Oh,shit! That’s it. She wasn’t supposed to be there.
应该是布区去接她回家
Butch went and got her
因为你那天在火场中殉职
because that was the night of the fire.
你是说在医院发生了事情?
Something happened at that hospital?
这只是开端,因为你没死
It could have been anywhere or time that
她不该那时候出现在那个地方
she wouldn’t have been if you’d died.
我要去医院接她,小约翰
I have to take her away from here.
只要带她离开,他就伤不了她
He cannot hurt her if I take her.
其他被害人怎么办,爸?
What about the others?
我去警告她们
I’ll warn them.
行不通的,她们会觉得你疯了
They’ll just think you’re crazy.
但我非想办法不可
I gotta do something.
你连凶手长什么模样都不知道
You don’t even know what this guy looks like.
那是因为…
No,because…
你根本不知道他是谁
You don’t know who he is!
没人知道…
No,but…
等一下
Wait a minute.
爸,我或许不知道他是谁
Dad,I may not know who he is…
但我知道他会做什么,去哪里
but I know where he’s gonna to be and what he’s gonna do before he gets there.
我该怎么做?
What should I do?
报♥警♥吗?他们绝对不会相信我
Do I call the police? They won’t believe me.
只要当场逮到他,就会相信
They will if they catch him in the act.
只有你能办到了,爸
And you can make that happen.
不行,小约翰,我不知道
No,I don’t know about…
我是消防员,不是警♥察♥
I’m a firefighter.
我是警♥察♥,这是我的职责
I’m a cop! This is what I do!
我们非这么做不可
This is something we have to do!
若无线电联络不上你怎么办?
What if the ham stops working? What if I can’t reach you?
那你就去把妈救出来
Then get Mom out.
爸,其他被害人根本不该死
But,Dad,those other women were not supposed to die.
我们再不阻止他就会后悔到老
If we don’t try and stop this guy we’ll have to live with that for the rest of our lives.
好吧,告诉我该怎么做
Okay. Tell me what to do.

All right.
下一位被害人是凯莉·雷诺兹
The next victim is Carrie Reynolds.
时间是明天
It happens tomorrow.
她六点离开罗斯福医院

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!