嘿 厄尔 是 老板
Hey, Earl. Yes, sir.
情况怎么样
What do ya know? Well…
这鬼天气可真热
it’s a hot goddamn day.
我整天呆在里边吹空调倒是一点都不觉得热
I haven’t felt it a bit. Been inside with the air conditioner blasting all day long.
哦 是吗 是啊
Oh, is that right? That’s right.
吃过午饭没有
Did you break for lunch or nothin’?
今天就我一个 只好用微波炉弄吃的
All by myself today. Ate my lunch out of the microwave.
老天 彼得
Jesus H. Christ, Pete.
你什么时候才能知道吃这些还不如吃枪子呢
When you gonna learn that microwave food will kill you faster than a bullet?
那些墨西哥玉米饼
I mean, them damn burritos
只有抽大♥麻♥抽昏头的人才适合吃
ain’t good for nothin’ but a hippie… when he’s high on weed.
能给我来瓶威士忌吗
Pull me down a bottle of that Jack, will ya? Yeah.
我今晚要喝个烂醉
I think I’m gonna get tanked tonight.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
今天真♥他♥妈♥见鬼 又热又不顺
It’s been one long, goddamn, hot, miserable, shitass, fuckin’ day…
一路上都是如此
every inch of the way.
首先是快餐店的纳汀病了
First off, Nadine over at Blue Chip got sort of sick.
所以只好让她那见鬼的智障儿子替她烤肉
So she got that goddamn Mongoloid boy of hers workin’ the grill.
我是说 那个该死的白♥痴♥什么都不懂
I mean, that fuckin’ idiot doesn’t know rat shit from Rice Krispies.
9点吃的早餐
They eat breakfast about 9:00.
却害得我大吐特吐
And I’m pukin’ up pigs in a blanket…
直到10:30还象只他妈的病狗
like a sick, fuckin’ dog by 10:30.
没有法律或类似的条文 禁止弱智从事餐饮业吗
Isn’t there a law or something against retards serving food to the public?
早就该有这种法律
Well… if there ain’t, there oughta be.
鬼知道那该死的白♥痴♥脑子里在想些什么
I mean, who in the hell knows what’s in the mind of a goddamn Mongoloid?
纳汀该盘算着揍那小子一顿然后去当奶妈
Nadine should’ve hit that boy in the head and sold the fuckin’ milk.
你可以告得她焦头烂额
You could sue the shit out ofher, you know that?
那小子该去马戏团而不是快餐店
That kid belongs under a circus tent, not flippin’ burgers.
你可以把他妈的店子都赢过来 得了 彼得
You could own that fuckin’ place. Oh, shit, Pete.
我要那破店子干嘛
What would I do with that grease pit?
再说 纳汀已经够可怜的了
Besides, Nadine’s got a cross to bear.
我是指 她得照顾那个土豆脑袋
I mean, taking care of that… potato head.
你有没有听说艾比利尼那件见鬼的银行劫案
I guess you heard about that shit up in Abilene? Bank robbery?
收音机里整天都在播
That’s all that’s been on the box all day.
他们有没有杀人
They killed some people, didn’t they?
杀了4个巡警
Yeah. Killed four Rangers,
3个警♥察♥
three cops,
1个平民
one civilian.
劫持了一个银行女职员做人♥质♥
Took a lady bank teller hostage with them.
想必是朝边境跑了 得经过我的地头
Supposed to be headed for the border, which’d bring ’em right my way.
这些该死的疯杂种 要是落在我手上就要他们好看
If I get my hands on them crazy, sick, fuckin’ bastards, it’s payback time.
我们会逮住他们的
I mean Well, we’ll get ’em.
一定会逮住他们
We’ll get ’em.
这我相信
Oh, I don’t doubt it.
我得去撒泡尿
I gotta drain my lizard.
能借用一下厕所吗
Mind if I useyour commode?
请便 谢谢
Knock yourself out. Thank you.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你以为我是说着玩的吗 混♥蛋♥
You think I’m fuckin’ playin’ with you, asshole?
你想让谁死她她你自己
Do you want this little girl to die? Or that little girl? Or yourself?
还是那个警♥察♥我现在不想杀人
Or your bosom buddy with the badge? Now, I don’t wanna do it.
但要是发现你耍花招
But I will turn this place into the
我就一个活口都不留
fucking Wild Bunch if I think you are fuckin’ with me.
我还能怎样你说的我都照办了
What do you want from me? I did what you said.
干嘛让他用厕所
You let him use the bathroom.
其他商店都不会 他每天都会来这 和我很熟
No store does that. He comes in here everyday and we bullshit.
我不肯他就会起疑心 让他离开
If I told him no, he’d know something was up. I want him out of here…
让他开车快滚
in his car and down the road
不然你就准备看着这里血流成河
or you can change the name of this place…to “Benny’s World of Blood.”
你给那猪猡打暗号♥了 开什么玩笑我什么都没做
You giving that pig signals? Are you kidding? I didn’t do anything!
他说你假装挠痒 我没有
He says you were scratching. I wasn’t scratchin’!
你是说他在胡说八道 我可没这个意思
Are you callin’ him a liar? I’m not callin’ him a liar, okay?
我根本不记得挠过痒
I’m simply sayin’ if I was scratchin’, I don’t remember scratchin’.
就算有也不是打暗号♥ 我实在是吓死了
If I did scratch, it’s not signalling. It’s because I’m fuckin’ scared shitless!
等等 厕所里的那个家伙
Wait a minute. The guy’s in the bathroom.
干嘛不让我去打爆他的头
Why don’t I just go back there, shoot him in the head,
然后赶紧走
and we can get the hell outta here.
别 听我说 你们让我自然点 我照做了
Don’t do that. Look. You asked me to act natural, and I acted natural.
我觉得
Under the circumstances,
我都能拿个他妈的表演专业奖了
I think I oughta get a fuckin’ Academy Award for how natural I did.
我已经尽力在打发他走
You asked me to get rid of him. I’m doin’ my best!
你最好做得他妈的更好点
Well, your best better get a hell of a lot fuckin’ better,
否则你就能体会到什么叫他妈的不好
or you are gonna feel a hell of a lot fuckin’ worse.
都镇定点 你 给我镇定点
Everybody, be cool. You… be cool.
好了 我明天再来
Yep. Be back at it tomorrow.
今晚我要在那娘们面前翘得比松树还高
Tonight I’m gonna sit in front of that box and get higher than a Georgia pine.
那瓶酒多少钱 彼得
How much you want for that hooch, Pete?
哦 6 50
Oh, $6.50.
老天 你是想早点赚够了退休吗 妈的 正是
Jesus Christ. You buckin’ for early retirement? Shit, yeah.
他妈的干什么 他在打暗号♥
What the fuck is that about? He signalled the Ranger.
我没有 相信我 我没有
I didn’t! Ya gotta believe me! I didn’t!
他们说话时 他的口型是”救命”
When they were talking, he mouthed the words, “Help us.”
胡说 我没有 他妈的闭嘴
You fuckin’ liar! I didn’t say shit! Shut the hell up!
嘿 住手
Hey! You stop it!
你♥他♥妈♥的是不是见鬼了 塞思 他是在打暗号♥
What the fuck is your problem, goddamn it? Seth, he did it!
你是背对着他站在那
You were by the beer cooler with your back turned.
可我站的地方能看到他的脸
I was by the magazines. I could see his face!
我看到他的口型是在说”救命”
And I saw him mouth the words, “Help us.”
去开车
Start the car.
你相不相信 好 别说了
You believe me, don’t you? Yes. Shut up.
去开车 你相信吗
And start the car. You believe me?
去开车 闭上他妈的嘴去开车
Start the car. You know that. Shut the fuck up and start the car.
等等 我相信 去开车
Wait a minute. I believe you. Start the car!
你相不相信我 相信 快走
You’re not just saying that? You do believe me? I believe you! Let’s go!
你相信 是的 相信
That means you believe. Yes, I believe you!
本来就该相信
You should, because I’m right.
里奇
Richie!
你没事吧 这该死的打中了我的手
You okay? He shot me in the fucking hand!
我早说了他是在说”救命” 我从没说过”救命”
I told you he said “Help us.” I never said “Help us”!
现在无所谓了 因为你♥他♥妈♥的马上就得死
Well, that doesn’t matter now, because you got about two fuckin’ seconds to live!
里奇 什么事
Richie? Yeah?
我数到3你就朝那些酒开枪
When I count to three, you shoot the bottles out from behind him.
1 妈的
One… Fuck!
two…
我怎么告诉你的怎么跟你说的
What did I tell you? What did I say to you?
我说”买♥♥了地图就走”
I said, “Buy the road map and leave.”
我能怎么办
What the fuck am I supposed to do, Seth?
他认识我们 他认识个屁
He recognized us. He didn’t recognize shit.
塞思 看他的样子我就知道他能认出我们
Seth, I’m telling you, the way he looked at usyou, especiallyI knew he knew.
低调 你懂不懂低调这个词是什么意思
Low profile! Do you understand the meaning of the words “low profile”?
“嘿 里奇 手怎么样”
“Hey, Richie, how’s your hand?”
“伤得他妈的一塌糊涂 多谢关心”
“It hurts like a fuckin’ son of a bitch! Thanks for askin’.”
我来告诉你什么不符合低调不该挟持人♥质♥
Let me tell you what “low profile” is not. It is not taking girls hostage.
不该开枪袭♥警♥ 不该放火烧房♥子
It is not shooting police. It is not setting fire to a building.
别发牢骚了
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
片名:杀出个黎明
吵死了 见鬼 见鬼
Oh, screw it! Goddamn you! Goddamn you!
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
你以为我想要什么 老混♥蛋♥ 我他妈的想要一间房♥
What do you think I want, you mean, old bastard? I want a fuckin’ room.
没问题
Okay, all right.
他们有没有有线电视
Do they have cable?
没有
No.
有没有付费频道 没有
Do they have the Xrated channel? No.
有没有水床 没有
Do they have a water bed? Nope.
那有什么 有墙有屋顶 这就够了
What do they got? They have four walls and a roof and that’s all we need.
打开行李箱 手脚快点
All right, pop the trunk. Let’s do this fast.
别出声
Don’t say a word.
随便坐吧
You, plant yourself in that seat.
你们想怎么样 我说”随便” 但没让你说话
What are you gonna do with me? I said “plant yourself.” Plants don’t talk.
想见识我好的一面吗 乖乖坐好 不许偷看
Now,you wanna get on my goodside? You sit still and you don’t make a peep.
感觉怎么样 你以为呢他妈的痛得要命
All right, how does this feel? How do you think It hurts like a son of a bitch.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!