你要买♥♥个新的
You gonna get a fresh one! You gonna get a fresh one!
天啊
Oh, my God!
有人想方便吗 我得找个地儿方便下
Hey, do you gotta pee? I gotta find somewhere to pee.
你不是刚从洗手间出来
You just left the bathroom.
那里太脏了 我不想在那方便
It’s hella dirty in there, I’m not gonna pee in there.
-你一定很冷吧 -我冷死了
-Now you have to be hella cold… -I am hella cold.
你知道怎么做
And you know what’s gonna happen.
-我是年轻小伙 -你是个绅士
-A young man right here. -See? You are a gentleman.
他是绅士 这个手提包和你真配
He’s a gentleman. That purse looks real good on you, too.
你拿着这个手提包真配
You look real good in that purse.
说什么呢 作为男友 这是我应该做的
What? Look, as a boyfriend, it’s what I gotta do.
-我憋不住了 -我知道
-I gotta pee so bad. -I know, I know.
问问这家店
Ask the store right here.
你好 能让我们用下洗手间吗
What’s up, bruh? You got a bathroom that we could use?
我已经关门了
I’m all closed up, man.
我也没有供顾客使用的洗手间
And I don’t even have a bathroom for my customers.
你一定有供店员使用的洗手间吧
But I’m sure you got a bathroom for your employees, right?
我也没多少钱 明白我意思吗
Say, bruh, I ain’t rich at all, you feelin’ me?
这是我最后十块钱
Here’s my last ten dollars.
要么你收下这十块 让他们用下洗手间
Now, you can take this ten, let them use the bathroom,
要么你回家
or you can go home.
等你明天来时 这儿一定到处是小便
When you come back tomorrow, there’s gonna be hella piss here
她们总不能尿裤子里吧
’cause they ain’t gonna pee on themselves, you feelin’ me?
真的
For real?
看看她
Look at her.
-就这两位女士 -就这两位女士
-Just these two girls? -Just these two girls.
去吧 小心脚下
OK, come on in. Just watch your step.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用了 新年快乐
Don’t worry about it, man. Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
这儿一定有洗手间吧
Please tell me this place has a bathroom.
怎么了
What?
她怀孕了
She’s pregnant.
-进来吧 -谢谢
-OK, come on. -Thank you.
-谢谢你 -不用谢
-Thank you. -No problem.
-不能再来人了 -没问题
-No more. -That’s it.
保证是最后一个
Promise, last one.
-多谢 -不用谢
-Thanks a lot, man. -No problem.
-非常感激 -没事
-Appreciate that. -Yep.
还以为她只能在大街上解决
Thought she was gonna have to go in the street.
我们也差不多
We almost had the same problem.
你们结婚多久了
How long you guys been married?
八年
Eight years.
你打算结婚
You thinkin’ about it?
是什么在阻挠你
What’s stopping you?
-没钱 -很烂的理由
-No money. -Ah, shitty reason.
-我们结婚时一无所有 -开什么玩笑
-We had nothing when we got married. -No shit?
我当时没工作 她是个老师
I wasn’t working at all,and she’s a teacher,
不过她挣的钱也不多
it’s practically the same thing, as far as money goes.
婚戒哪来的
How’d you get a ring?
我偷的
I stole it.
说了我没钱 过去靠信♥用♥卡♥过活
Told you, I didn’t have any money. Used to be good with credit cards.
-我不想再这样下去 -我理解
-I would not go down that road. -No, bruh. I’m cool on that.
之后我的生意开始有点起色
Seriously, but then I got my business started,
送了她现在戴着那只戒指
got her the ring she wears now.
-你做哪一行 -网页设计公♥司♥
-What do you do? -Got a Web design company.
如果你有需要就打电♥话♥给我
Hit me up if you ever need anything.
-皮特 -没错
-Peter? -Yeah.
-奥斯卡 -幸会
-Oscar. -Hi, nice to meet you.
幸会
Nice to meet you too, bruh.
她们出来了
Here they come.
-好了吧 -好了
-You good? -Yeah.
-嗨 -嗨 宝贝儿
-Hi. -Hi, baby.
真高兴遇到你们
It was nice meeting you guys.
-恭喜你们 -谢谢
-Congratulations. -Thanks again, man.
-不用谢 -保重
-No problem. -You take care.
新年快乐
Happy New Year, bruh.
-怎么了 -没事吧
-What up? -We good?
我们走吧
Yeah, man, we gotta get out!
-别废话了 -走吧
-Now you’re talkin’ about shit, man. -Let’s go.
快点
Come on.
下一站 弗鲁特韦尔站
Next stop,Fruitvale Station.
坐下
Sit down.
我没事 你去找个座位
I’m good, fool. Get a seat.
-确定 -我没事
-You sure? -I’m good.
我去找个座位
I’m gonna go find a seat.
好的
Sure, bruh.
借过
Excuse me.
嘿 嘿 奥斯卡
Hey! Hey! Oscar!
我是凯蒂
Hey! Katie, from the store.
-嘿 -你好吗
-Hey, hey! -How are you?
-很好 很好 新年快乐 -新年快乐
-I’m good, I’m good. Happy New Year. -Happy New Year.
奥斯卡 帕尔马那鬼地方来的
Oscar? Oscar from fuckin’ Palma Ceia?
记得你冲我吼的事吗
What’s up with all that shit you were hollerin’?
你♥妈♥的♥ 今天别惹我
Look, fuck all that shit, all right? This ain’t the time, bruh.
你这个混♥蛋♥
Fuck that shit, bitch. This is DGF, motherfucker.
-奥斯卡 什么事 -叫克里斯过来
-Oscar, what’s up? -Get Chris for me!
-这里是南海沃市 臭小子 -他们在打奥斯卡
-It’s South Hayward, bitch! -They’re jumping Oscar!
-弗鲁特韦尔站 -南方来的孬种
-Fruitvale Station. -Punk-ass Southside niggas. . .
去他妈的
Fuck them niggas.
列车上有人打架
There’s been an incident on the train.
大家冷静 警♥察♥马上就来
Stay calm , the police are on their way.
请大家保持冷静 警♥察♥马上就来
Please remain calm ,the police are on their way.
我们赶紧下车吧
Better get the fuck off this train, bruh.
警♥察♥来了 快回到车上去
The police, baby.Get back on the train now.
海沃德见 兄弟们 大家分开走
Meet me in Hayward. Hey boys, div up. Split up, bruh.
明白吗
You feel me?
你们三个到墙边去
You three, to the wall.
-把手拿出来 -你们两个 快点
-Get your hands out of your pockets. -You two, let’s go.
把手拿出来 面对着墙
Get your hands out of your pockets. Against the wall.
-快过去 -你说什么
-Get over there! -Man, what you talkin’ about?
美女 让这位警官冷静点
Hey sexy, tell this brute to calm the fuck down.
-好像不是真的警♥察♥ -蹲下
-Wow. Like that ain’t real police. -Get down.
要不是你戴着徽章 我绝不客气
If you ain’t had that motherfuckin’ badge, bruh, it’d be on, straight up.
参与打架的人马上下车
If you were involved in the fight, get off the fuckin’ train now!
别逼我进去揪你出来
Don’t make me come in there and pull you off!
-你 下车 -去你的 我什么也没干
-You, off the train. -Fuck you. I ain’t doing shit.
-过来 -干什么
-Get over here. -What the fuck?
-干什么 -全部蹲下
-All right, bruh. -Sit down with your girlfriends.
-我听到了 我什么也没干 -冷静点
-I hear you. I didn’t do it, bruh. -Damn, be cool, man.
你要逮捕我们吗 我们什么也没干
You arrestin’ us? ‘Cause we ain’t do shit.
凭什么扣留我们
What the fuck, you just gonna hold us?
我一直这么解释
That’s what I’ve been sayin’ this whole time,
但这个美臀警♥察♥就是不听
but she don’t want to listen with her cute ass.
-闭嘴 -你打黑人
-Shut up! -Damn, kick a nigga. . .
你的同党呢
Where are your friends at, huh?
-我们没同党 -没同党
-We ain’t got no friends. -Got no friends. . .
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what friends you talkin’ about.
我看到了一个庞克族
I see one of those punks right now.
站台需要支援
On the platform in need of backup.
没事的 兄弟 没事的
Whoa, it’s cool, bruh. It’s cool, it’s cool.
冷静 大家冷静
Chill out, just chill, chill. . .
蹲下 蹲回去
Stay down! Back up! Sit the fuck down!
冷静点 冷静点
Be cool, man! Be cool!
别打他
Hey, don’t be slammin’ my man!
-坐下 坐下 -好的 冷静点
-Sit down! Sit down! -All right, be cool!
你没事吧 你没事吧
You good? You good?
你们不能这样
You all can’t do no shit like that!
-蹲下 -冷静 冷静
-Back down! -Be cool, be cool!
别碰他
Hey, don’t fuckin’ touch him!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!