内华达州 滨海社区
– 早上好 各位 近来怎样? – 早 奥齐
– Morning, folks. How you doing? – Morning, Ozzie.
我听说他是个什么发明家
I hear he’s some kind of inventor.
尼克 吃早饭了
DIANE: Nick, breakfast.
尼克!
DIANE: Nick!
来了
I’m coming.
你的手长大了
胳膊和腿也长长了
甚至你的内在感觉也在长
– 韦恩 – 什么事 亲爱的?
– DIANE: Wayne. – Yeah, honey?
– 小宝宝在哪儿? – 在婴儿围栏里
– DIANE: Where’s the baby? – He’s in the playpen.
他从围栏里跑出来了
DIANE: He gets out of the playpen.
不会 我修好了
No, I fixed it.
亲爱的 我不想烦你
DIANE: Sweetheart, I hate to remind you,
可上次你修好围栏
but the last time you fixed the playpen,
他还是跑出来了
he still got out of it.
好吧!他这次不会了
Well, he won’t get out this time.
嘿 小宝贝是吧?
Hi. Will you, big buddy, huh?
修围栏对我来说轻而易举 不是吗?
I’m certainly capable of fixing a playpen, aren’t I?
毕竟你还只是个婴儿
You’re just a little baby after all.
– 你的帽子? – 是头盔
– Your hat? – It’s my helmet.
– 新的? – 对 是新的
– New one? – Yeah, it’s a new one.
看!它能给我刮胡子 看见了吗?
See, it shaves me. See that?
那儿
There.
艾米 已经决定了 我跟你一起去 不用再说了
DIANE: Amy, it’s decided. I’m going with you. Period.
妈!首先
Mom, in the first place,
我不是第一个离家上大学的女孩
I’m not the first girl who has ever gone away to college.
其次 我们…
And in the second place, we’re…
– 妈! – 抱歉
– Mom. – Excuse me.
艾米 我只是去帮你安顿好
DIANE: Amy, I’m gonna help you get settled in.
就这样
– (DOG WHINING) – DIANE: That’s it.
– 想听声音吗?声音? – 是的 我想听声音
– Want a noise? Noise? – Yeah, I want to hear a noise.
– 这个? – 好吧 这次…
– This one? – Yeah, not this time.
– 这个 – 好的
– ADAM: This one. – Okay.
– 听见没? – 是的 听见了
– Hear it? – Yep, I heard it.
– 还听吗? – 当然
– More? – Sure.
妈!假设你是个女孩
Mom, let’s say you were a girl.
我认为我能想像出来
I think I can visualize it.
你认为我很讨厌吗? 我是说 只看外表
Would you think I was a nerd? Just by looking at me I mean.
妈!这是个反问句 用不着回答
It’s a rhetorical question, mom. It doesn’t require an answer.
我是某个特定的女孩吗?
Am I any girl in particular?
不是
No.
只是个女孩或许 我不知道…
Just a girl I might, I don’t know…
问她要去看电影什么的
ask to go to the movies or something.
尼克 你已经是一个英俊的小伙子了
Nicky, you are turning into a very handsome young man.
你会和你♥爸♥爸一样帅
You’re going to be just like your dad.
亲爱的
WAYNE: Honey,
你能帮我调整一下调节器吗?
can you help me adjust this servo regulator?
好吧 如果我不在家 但是你和尼克想要出门
Now, if you and Nicky want to get out by yourselves while I’m gone,
保姆的电♥话♥在厨房♥里
the baby-sitter’s number’s in the kitchen.
– 他怎么了? – 我想是为了一个女孩
– What’s with him? – I think there’s a girl.
尼克? 我们的尼克?
Nick? Our Nick?
你知道 他已经长大了 难道你没注意到吗?
You know, he’s growing up, in case you haven’t noticed.

– Uh-oh. – (SCREAMS)
– 我能修好 – 我先修理你 小坏蛋!
– ADAM: I’ll fix it. – NICK: I’ll fix you, you little punk!
尼克 住手!
Nick, stop.
– 亚当 这不好 – 对不起 妈妈
– Adam, no. – Sorry, Mama.
好 希望你是真心的 过来
Yes, I should hope so. Come on.
– 哦 天哪 – 你越来越重了
– Oh, man. – You’re getting to be a big boy.
你是怎么能溜出围栏的?
How do you keep getting out of there, anyway?
也许咱们不该把他关在围栏里
I think maybe we should forget about the playpen idea.
我说了我能修好
I said I could fix it.
我又不笨
I’m not stupid.
我从来没有说过你笨
I never said you were stupid.
出租车来了
Taxi’s here.
早餐怎么样?
WAYNE: So what’s for breakfast?
好吃吗?
Anything good?
嗯 棒极了
Mmm, fantastic.
出租车会把妈妈送去飞机场
The taxi’s gonna take mommy to the airport.
然后妈妈会带艾米适应新学校
And then mommy’s gonna show Amy her new room at school.
希望托儿所能把他搞的筋疲力尽
Hopefully they’ll tire him out at day care.
那我回家他就能睡个午觉了
So when I get home, he’ll take a late nap.
不许睡午觉!
No nap!
亲爱的 我们别在两岁孩子面前说“不”
Honey, we don’t say the “n” word around two year olds.
亚当
NICK: Adam.
彩色车车
Colored car.
好吧 亚当的早餐在冰箱里
Okay, now, Adam’s lunch is in the freezer,
保姆的电♥话♥我贴在了冰箱上
and I put the baby-sitter’s number on the refrigerator.
还有什么事情来着?
Is there something I’m forgetting?
– 我肯定我忘了什么 – 黛安 黛安 放心吧
– I’m sure I’m forgetting something. – Diane, Diane, relax.
你认为我不能处理这些事情吗?
Don’t you think I can handle things around here?
你当然可以 亲爱的
Of course, you can, honey.
亲够了 伙计们
– Ooh (GIGGLES). – AMY: Break it up, guys.
爸 别担心 她到了那儿发现没什么事可做
Don’t worry, dad. She’ll get there and realize there’s nothing to do,
就会马上回来的
turn around, and come right back.
再见
Bye.
再见 尼克
Bye, Nick.
快点 艾米 我们得出发了
DIANE: Come on, Amy, we got to get going.
哦 别忘了在你上班时送尼克和亚当
Oh, don’t forget to drop Nick and Adam off on your way to work.
天哪!时间
Gosh, the time.
先送你去打工 我今天有个大实验
I got to get you to work. I got a big test today.
– 再见 – 再见 妈
– Bye. – Bye-bye, Mama.
快点 快点
WAYNE: Come on, come on.
加油 加油
Come on, come on.
你行的 真是个好女孩
You can do it. Atta girl.
沙兰斯基试验第1277号♥
COMPUTER: Szalinski test number 1277.
第5组水晶
Crystal group 5.
我们是不是该等下沙兰斯基?
MAN: Shouldn’t we wait for Szalinski?
也许这能教会他不要迟到
HENDRICKSON: Maybe this will teach him to be here on time.
沙兰斯基不是主角 而是我
Szalinski isn’t running the show; I am.
这次最好能成功 所以专心点
This better work this time, so concentrate.
9 8 7 6 5
COMPUTER: Nine, eight, seven, six, five,
4 3 2 1 0
four, three, two, one, zero.
拿着
Here.
对不起 各位
WAYNE: Sorry, everybody.
一大块积雨云挡住了太阳
There were some large cumulonimbus clouds blocking the sun
害的我的车失去了动力
and I lost power.
还有 我的儿子找了份暑期工
And my son got a job for the summer, Wet and Wild,
我得去送他
and I had to drop him off.
你脸上粘着什么东西?
What’s that stuff on your face?
哦 对不起 亨得利克森博士?
Oh, excuse me, Dr. Hendrickson?
我受够了这些!
I’m sick and tired of this.
现在 我们取得了些成果
Now, we have had some success
模仿沙兰斯基缩小物体实验已经获得成功
replicating Szalinski’s experiments shrinking matter,
但是颠倒程序 将物体放大
but reversing the process, enlarging matter,
却让我们一点头绪都没有
has seen us run up one blind alley after another.
克利福德·斯特林要求有成果
Clifford Sterling demands results.
他的董事会也要求有成果
His board of directors demands results;
美国政♥府♥也要有成果
the United States government demands results;
– 作为项目主管的我 应该 – 对不起 亨得利克森博士
– and as project director… – Excuse me, Dr. Hendrickson.
我再和你说一遍 韦恩
I beg your pardon, Wayne.
作为项目负责人 我也要求有成果
As project co-director, I intend to deliver results.
我自己就这一问题做了些试验 先生
I’ve been doing some work, on my own, on the problem, sir.
– 是的 韦恩 – 我想你看下这些计算
– Yes, Wayne. – I think you’ll find
– 你会发现… – 韦恩 韦恩 韦恩 韦恩
– if you look at these calculations… – Wayne, Wayne, Wayne.
当你把设备卖♥♥给斯特林实验室时
When you licensed your device to Sterling labs,
我们保证给你派出国内最出色的人
you were promised the finest minds in the country would be working on it
我们做到了
and they are.
– 我知道 先生 – 好 好
– I know that, sir. – Good, good.
但是如果你看这些记录
But I think if you look at these notes,
你会发现尽管…
– you’ll find that although… – (CRASHES)
曼蒂?
Mandy?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!