公映国配提取自DVD,特此向提供者及TTG致谢
确定删除吗
删 除 中…
拒绝访问
账号♥已注销
文件暂时冻结
上传完成
奥斯公♥司♥劫匪
被网住
亲爱的詹姆逊先生
亲爱的詹姆逊先生
亲爱的詹姆逊先生
亲爱的詹姆逊先生
亲爱的詹姆逊先生
给您新的照片
给您新的照片
给您新的照片
给您新的照片
给您新的照片
您应该考虑一下 也许蜘蛛侠是好人
忠诚的 彼得·帕克
你错了
罗斯福项目是什么
连你也要失去吗
未搜索到结果
雷文克劳夫
犯罪
精 神 病 院
检测到致命伤
检测到致命伤
启动治疗程序
启动治疗程序
我爱你
雷文克劳夫
犯 罪
精 神 病 院
超烦蜘蛛侠
因为我的研究成果 世人会说我是怪物
People will say I am a monster for what I’ve done.
也许他们是对的
And maybe they’re right.
-我一直以为我还有…时间 -爸爸
– I always thought that I’d have more… time. – Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
抱歉
I’m sorry.
彼得
Peter?
他睡觉时喜欢开着灯
He likes to sleep with the light on at night.
玛丽 该走了
Mary, we have to go.
爸爸
Dad.
听话
Be good.
我在日内瓦湖找了个过夜的地方
I found a safe place for us to spend the night at Lake Geneva.
-在上传了吗 -全部都传到罗斯福
– Are you uploading it? – To Roosevelt. All of it.
以防我们…
Just in case we…
我们会没事的 玛丽
We’re gonna be fine, Mary.
你看见他的表情了吗 他永远不会明白
Did you see his face? He’s never gonna understand.
玛丽 我们谈过这个了
Mary, we’ve been through this.
我们的生活已经一去不返了
Our life as we know it is over.
接下来的每一天我们都只能战战兢兢的
We’re gonna spend every day from now on looking over our shoulders.
永无安宁之日 不能连累到他
Never feeling safe. We can’t do that to him.
他还是个孩子
He’s just a little boy.
我知道 会没事的
I know, I know. But it’s gonna be okay.
会好起来的
It’s gonna be all right.
没功夫休息吧
No rest for the weary, huh?
是的
No, I’m afraid not.
这该算职业病了
Occupational hazard, I guess.
你在干什么
What is it you’re working on?
为以后做下打算而已
Uh, just planning ahead.
我能和飞行员说两句吗
Do you think I could speak with the pilot?
需要什么吗
Something you need?
没准我能帮上忙
Perhaps I can help.
只是想用无线电确认一下
I’d just like to radio ahead
降落后的事宜是否都安排妥当了
and make sure everything’s in order for when we land.
你我都清楚这是不可能的 帕克博士
I think we both know that’s not an option, Dr. Parker.
理查德
Richard.
-他们说你是个天才 -理查德
– They say you’re a genius. – Richard!
你不会蠢到以为能逃出去吧
Not if you thought you could escape.
理查德
Richard!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mary!
玛丽
Mare.
没事了 没事了 没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay. That’s okay. It’s okay.
有我在 我在呢 好吗
I got you. I have you, okay? Okay?
给你系上安全带
Just gonna make you safe.
好了 好了 能呼吸吗 玛丽
It’s done. It’s done. Can you breathe? Mare?
-罗斯福 -什么
– Roosevelt. – What?
罗斯福
Roosevelt.
重新上传了 上传了
It’s back up. It’s back up.
重新上传了 好吗
It’s back up, okay? Hey, hey, hey.
我们会没事的 我陪着你
We’re gonna be all right, okay? You stay with me.
今天有什么故事呢 纽约
What do you got for me today, New York?
纽约电台一号♥直升机跟踪报道
Reporting live from New York 1 chopper.
奥斯公♥司♥一辆载满钚的卡车被劫持
An Oscorp truck carrying plutonium has been hijacked.
警方正在进行追捕
A police chase is in progress.
好吧 到我大展身手了
All right. Let’s get to work.
来认识下阿列克西·辛塞维奇
Say hello to Aleksei Sytsevich!
蜘蛛侠
Spider-Man!
你们好 行人们
Hello, pedestrians.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
罪犯先生
Mr. Criminal?
我叫蜘蛛侠
Hey, my name is Spider-Man.
叫我网面人 或者超凡哥都行
You can call me Web-Head, you can call me Amazing,
别叫我不速之客就行 明白吗
just don’t call me late for dinner. You get it?
不喜欢握手 那你要抱抱咯
Not a shaker? Are you a hugger?
-我要杀了你 -好吧
– I am killer! – Whoa, okay.
警告 钚238具有放射性
Warning. Plutonium-238 is a radioactive material
而且极易爆♥炸♥
and is highly explosive.
请让一下 你们走下面好吗 那么宽敞
Excuse me. There’s more room on the sidewalk, folks, please.
-看着点路 伙计 -我拿着图纸呢
– Watch it, man. – I got blueprints here.
能帮我一把吗
A little help?
谁能帮我一把
A little help, please.
枪卡壳了吗
You having a problem with your gun?
我先帮你扶着方向盘
Let me help you out with that.
车来了
Whoa. Coming through.
图纸太多了…
Too much work…
真糟糕
Oh, this is bad.
我去去就来
I’m gonna be right back.
小心 当心
Heads up. Watch out.
好了 好了 过来
Whoo… Okay. Okay. There you go.
-还好吗 没事吧 -你是蜘蛛侠
– You okay? You all right? – You’re Spider-Man.
看衣服认出来的吗 图纸挺重要的吧 麦克斯
Costume gives it away? These look pretty important, Max.
麦克斯 你怎么知道我的名字
Max? How do you know my name?
证件上写了
It’s written on your badge.
我只是个无名小卒
I’m a nobody.
才不是无名小卒 你是个大人物
Hey, you’re not a nobody. You’re a somebody.
舔一下
Lick that.
好了 听我说
All right. Listen to me.
-我需要你 -真的吗
– Now I need you. – Really?
-你就是我的耳目 -好的
– You’re my eyes and ears out here. – Okay.
-行吗 -行
– All right? – All right.
以后再见
I’ll see you out there.
警告 操作违规
Warning. Violation of protocol.
举起手来
Hands up!
抓住他 蜘蛛侠
Get him, Spidey!
抓到你了 抓到你了 别跑 还有你
Gotcha. Gotcha. Nope. Got you too.
别动 你们 你们跑不掉
Hey. No. You. You’re not going anywhere.
过来 过来 来爸爸这儿
Come here. Come here. Come to Daddy.
别他妈挡路
Get the hell out of the way!
好了 别动 别闹
Okay. Stop it! Stop it! Whew.
拜托
Oh, come on.
等等 给我回来
Hey, wait. Come back here.
当心脚下
Heel!
抓到你了
I got you.
抱歉 我得迟到一会儿
Hey, I’m sorry, I’m running a bit late.
路上塞车了
I got stuck in some traffic.
你太没时间观念了 都已经开始了
Your timing is terrible. It started already.
-我知道 抱歉 -你在哪儿呢
– I know, I’m sorry. – Where are you?
百老汇和第一大道交汇处
1st and Broadway,
第二大道了 第三大道了
2nd and Broadway, 3rd and Broadway.
五分钟 最多十分钟
Five minutes. Ten tops.
-是警笛声吗 -不
– Are those sirens? – No.
-彼得 -不是
– Peter? – No.
-彼得 -什么警笛

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!