Okay.
Okay.
[Dogs Barking]
凯文, 坐下,妈妈!
Kevin, down. Mom!
踢它的卵蛋,踢啊
Come on. Kick him in the balls. Kick him in the balls.
妈妈!
Mom!
好啦,都坐下,谁要吃东西?
All right! Everybody down! Who wants to eat?
你要吃吗? 快离他远点
Do you want to eat? Then get the fuck off him.
凯文!走开!
Kevin! Get off!
对不起,我们没时间训练它们
I’m so sorry. Wejust don’t have the time to train them.
谁会有这时间呢?
Who’s got the time to train them?
– 妈妈,这是安德鲁 – 欢迎
– Mom, this is Andrew. – Welcome.
欢迎,抱歉我这里一团糟
Welcome. I’m sorry the place is a wreck.
宝贝,我叫你把金属轮子从鼠笼里面拿出来的
Honey, I asked you to get the metal wheel out of the hamster cage.
– 我忘记了 – 你忘记了,杰瑞就死了
– I forgot. – Well, you forgot and now Jelly’s dead.
幸运的是,我把“花生酱”及时救出来了
Luckily, I got Peanut Butter out in time.
我们得处理掉地球上这唯一一个…
We have to get the only hamsters on planet Earth…
辨别不出金属盘子的仓鼠
who can’t figure out a stupid hamster wheel.
厨房♥的台子上有个锡罐
There’s a tin box on the kitchen counter.
你去吧,我还有事情要做
You can do the honors. I have to get to work.
– 很高兴见到你. 安德鲁, 对吧? – 是的
– It’s nice to meet you. Andrew, right? – Yes.
安德鲁幸会
Andrew. Very nice to meet you.
萨曼莎,把衣服放到烘干机去,再把杰瑞埋了
Samatha, put the clothes in the dryer and buryJelly.
就是这样了
So this is it.
[Cat Meowing]
– 不错 – 不,不是的
– It’s nice. – No, it’s not.
不要因为没别的话好说,就这样说
Don’t say that just ’cause you can’t think of anything else.
不是的,我觉得很舒适
I’m not. I’m not. It’s… It’s very cozy.
不过圣诞树有些早了
You guys are a little early on the tree though.
我们一直抽不出时间处理它 秋天有到了…
Yeah, we never got around to taking it down. When it got to be fall again…
我们想 “就这样吧”
we figured, “Just leave it up.”
天哪,你一定是吓坏了
Oh, my God. You’re totally freaked out. You’re totally freaked out right now.
– 你一定等不及想逃走了 – 不是的,我很喜欢
– You, like, can’t wait to leave. – I’m not. I’m not. I like it.
– 真的不错 – 要看看我的房♥间吗?
– It’s very nice. – Well, you wanna see my room?
当然
Sure.
– 嘿 – 嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
天贝, 我朋友安德鲁 安德鲁, 我弟弟, 天贝.
Titembay, this is my friend Andrew. Andrew, this is my brother, Titembay.
– 幸会 – 彼此彼此
– Hi. It’s very nice to meet you. – Oh, it’s nice to meet you.
– 杰瑞的事情我很难过 – 没关系的
– I’m sorry aboutJelly. – Oh, that’s okay.
我给你留了芝士通心粉在冰箱里
I saved some mac and cheese for you. It’s in the fridge.
谢谢
Thank you.
我上课要迟到了,幸会啊
Anyway, I’m late for class. It’s nice meeting you.
– 我也是 – 再见
– Very nice to meet you. – See you later.
就这里了
So here we are.
没什么特别的… 什么?
It’s nothing fancy, but you know… What?
是叫… 天贝, 对吗?
Uh, it’s… Titembay, right?
是的,很奇怪吧? 你一定吓坏了
Yeah, it’s weird, huh? You’re, like, so freaked out right now.
你一定想逃到门外面去,好吧 去吧,没什么尴尬的…
You’re running for the door. It’s okay. You can go. Don’t feel bad. It’s really…
– 别这样了 – 什么?
– Stop doing that. – What?
你刚才做的事情,我喜欢这儿 如果我不喜欢,我自己会走的
The whole thing you just did. I wanna be here. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t be.
相信我,我的家庭比你的更糟糕
Trust me, my family is way more fucked up than yours. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
那么,天贝
So, Titembay.
– 是啊,他是我兄弟 – 他是领养的还是…
– Yeah, he’s my brother. – Is he adopted or…
我们妈妈几年前从莎莉·史特瑟斯手里领养了他
Kind of. My mom adopted him from Sally Struthers like years ago.
就是那种”只要少喝一杯咖啡”之类的宣传
One of those “For the cost of a cup of coffee a day” sort of things.
她说”我们怎么能对这些孩子袖手旁观”
Where she’s like, “How can you just sit there and not help the children?”
是的,我们不能袖手旁观
And we couldn’t. We just couldn’t sit there and not help the children.
我们开始给他寄照片,信件和物品…
So we start sending him like pictures and letters and stuff for years…
后来我迷上了滑冰,就有点把他遗忘了
but then I got really into ice-skating, so we sort of forgot about him.
突然我们有一天接到了 天贝的电♥话♥
Then one day we get this phone call and it’s Titembay.
他在拐角出的干洗店
And he’s at the dry cleaners around the corner.
他说”我在拉杰斯州立大学,住学生宿舍…
And he’s like, “I’m at Rutgers. I live in the dorms…
但我以前一直和族人生活 我希望能和家人住在一起”
but I’m used to living with my tribe so I’d rather live with a family.”
他后来就和我们一起生活了
And he’s been living with us ever since.
是的,我知道,他是个迷人的家伙
Wow. Yeah. I know. He’s the most amazing guy.
你真该听听他的故事 他为什么要上学,受了很多苦
You gotta hear his stories. He struggled through so much because he wanted to learn.
我一想到他取得的成绩…
When I think of what he’s accomplished, I just…
我就觉得,觉得自己很懒
I just feel, like, lazy. You know?
他在拉杰斯州立大学学习刑事司法 他小时候…
He’s studying criminal justice at Rutgers, and when he was a baby…
脸上飞满了苍蝇
he was one of those kids with, like, the flies all over his face.
这是,真是个疯狂的故事
Wow. [Chuckles] I mean, i-it’s a crazy story.
是的,我知道,但却是真实的 我还没那么本事
Yeah, I know. I mean, that’s a true story. I am not that good.
这是“ 痒痒”
This is Tickle.
– “ 痒痒”是什么? – “ 痒痒”是我在这个世界上最喜欢的
– What is Tickle? – Tickle’s my favorite thing in the whole world.
是我用的毯子,就剩下这个了
It’s all that’s left of Nanny, my blanket.
“ 痒痒”是剩下的?
– Tickle’s all that remains. – Mm-hmm.
– 是不是遇到飓风还是什么的? – 闭嘴
– Was there like a hurricane or something? – Shut up.
不,我还是婴儿的时候就用的它
No, I mean, I’ve had this since I was a baby.
是它裹着我从医院到家的
It’s what they brought me home in from the hospital.
– 就像哭墙 – 什么
– It’s like the Wailing Wall. – What?
呃,哭墙是
Uh, the Wailing Wall is like this, uh…
以色列犹太人膜拜的圣地
It’s like the most holy place forJews to go and pray in Israel.
是被罗马人摧毁的神庙的废墟
It’s all that’s left of this enormous temple that was destroyed by the Romans.
你象是真的犹太人
So you’re like reallyJewish.
– 什么? – 你是犹太人,不是吗?
– What? – You are, aren’t you?
– 你是的 – 不,不是
– You are. [Laughs] – No, I’m not.
我是犹太人,但不算是正宗犹太人
I’m Jewish, but I’m not reallyJewish.
我不遵循犹太人的生活习惯 不去教堂什么的
I don’t do anything Jewish. I don’t go to temple or anything.
我也不认识去教堂的犹太人
But I don’t know anyJews that go to temple.
我认识的犹太人只有一天去教堂
TheJews I know, they go on one day.
就是Yom Kippur:赎罪日.
– It’s Yom Kippur, the Day of Repentance. – Okay.
你知道吗,大多数教堂都有活动的墙…
Did you know that most temples are built with moveable walls…
如果有一天每个人都来忏悔的话…
so that on the one day of the year when everyone comes to repent…
他们就可以把房♥间弄大一点,好容纳所有人
they can actually make the room big enough to hold everyone?
我不太相信上帝
I don’t really believe in God.
– 只信“ 痒痒” – 我相信“ 痒痒”
– Just Tickle. – Oh, I believe in Tickle.
– 我们不会有什么结果的 – 什么?
– We’re not gonna make out or anything. – What?
对不起,我真扫兴,是吗?
I’m sorry. [Scoffs] I just totally ruined that moment, didn’t I?
– 不,不 – 只是我们不会有什么结果的,明白吗?
– No, no. – It’s just that we’re not gonna make out, okay?
– 不,我想试着 – 哦,我…
– Oh, no, I hadn’t planned on trying… – Oh, my…
我真差劲… 就象是我…
I am so lame. That was like really… I am…
抱歉,忘了我刚才说的,我只是…
I’m sorry. Forget I just said that. I am…
真傻…
That was dumb. And…
– 你知道我觉得自己很普通时会做什么? – 什么?
– You know what I do when I feel completely unoriginal? – What?
& La, blah, blah Blah, la, la &
我就弄出些响声 或者做一些别人没做过的事情
I make a noise or I do something that no one has ever done before.
我就又会觉得自己独一无二了,哪怕就一秒
And then I can feel unique again even if it’s only for like a second.
以前没人这么做过?
So, no one’s ever done that?
不,不是这个,你刚刚目睹了 世界上最具独创性的一刻
No, not in this spot. No. You just witnessed a completely original moment in history.
– 很提神的, 你真该试试 – 不了,谢谢
– It’s refreshing. You should try it. – Oh, no. Thanks.
– 不,来吧 – 我想对我们俩已经是够好的了
– No, come on. – I think that was good enough for both of us.
拜托,你怎么了,害羞了吗?
Come on. What are you, shy?
这是你的一个机会…
This is your one opportunity to do something…
做一件在人类历史上空前绝后的事情
that no one has done before and that no one will copy again throughout human existence.
你会因此被人们铭记的
A-And if nothing else, you’ll be remembered as the one guy who ever did this.
这一件事情
This one thing.
Uh…
[Muttering]
怎么样?
How was that?
这个我以前做过一次
Oh, I’ve done that one before.
那么 ,呃…
– [Laughs] – So, uh…
我得在这仓鼠被狗吃掉前把它埋了
– [Laughs] – So, uh…I gotta go bury this hamster before the dogs eat him.
想帮忙吗? 嗯?
Wanna help? Hmm?
&[Man Singing]
是的
– Wow. – Yeah.
– 我意思是,这个… – 我知道
– I mean, this is, uh… – I know.
这并不代表我们不是好的宠物主人
It’s not that we’re bad pet owners or anything.
只是这两年,我们养得太多了
It’s just, you know, we’ve had so many of them over the years.
还有很多是鱼
Besides, a lot of these are fish.
你先请
After you.
好吧
– [Laughs] – [Giggling]All right.
坐下
Sit down.
你在想什么?
What are you thinking about?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!