看到我脑子里面想事情的时候 她就会说, “你又钻牛角尖了”
I’m, like, working something out in my head, she’s like, “You’re in it right now.”
我看到你…
And I’m lookin’ at you, and you’re…
看到你给我讲那个故事…
telling me that story, and…
很显然,你 你在钻牛角尖
you’re definitely in it right now.
你说得对,你是钻牛角尖
I think you’re right. I am in it.
管它呢,能换个话题吗?
Okay. I mean, whatever. All right. Can we just change the subject, okay?
谈些,谈些乐观的东西吧
Let’s just… Let’s just talk about good stuff.
– 乐观的东西? – 是啊,那种”杯子是半满的”那一类的话
– Good stuff? – Yeah, like “glass half-full” shit.
– 你有什么可以说的? – 我有点醉了
– What do you got? – Got a little buzz. [Chuckles] Got that.
– 你呢? – 我也是,还有
– What you got? – I got a little buzz goin’.
我喜欢你
And I like you.
[Chuckles]
是这样了,看来我是喜欢你了
So there’s that. I guess I have that.
我会跳踢踏舞,要不要跳给你看?
I can tap-dance. You want to see me tap-dance?
我很荣幸
I would love to see you tap-dance.
&[Man Singing]
[Laughing]
&[Ends]
[Water Dripping]
– 你在干吗? – 你收集沙漠风暴卡?
– What are you doing? – You collect Desert Storm trading cards?
是啊,这些都是值得收藏的好东西
Fuck yeah. Those things are collector’s items, man.
你知道这些东西以后会值多少钱吗?
You have any idea how much those things are gonna be worth one day?
– 真的吗? – 是啊,跟投资差不多
– Really? – Hell, yeah. That’s just like an investment.
我在这个地方有很多小投资
I have lots of little investments all over the place.
以后我把它们都卖♥♥了,靠这些钱生活
One day I’m gonna sell all of’em just fuckin’ live off of it.
这一个值多少钱?
So, like how much is this one worth?
– 哪个? – “夜视镜”
– Which? – “Night Vision Goggles. ”
不知道,1块钱,也许两块,司块
I don’t know. Mint? Uh, two, maybe three.
– 美元? – 是的
– Dollars? – Yeah.
现在还太早,不能脱手 你不懂投资吗?
It’s too early. You don’t sell ’em yet. Don’t you know anything about investing?
我以后的日子还指望它们呢
I’m gonna live off that shit.
如果我有一套全的,就能值几千块
If you have a complete set, it’s worth, like, thousands.
– 你有全套的吗? – 快了
– So do you have the complete set? – Almost.
“误伤卡”这张的一个角折了 还有一张 “沃尔夫·布利策”被偷了
The corners are bent on my “Friendly Fire,” and someone stole my “Wolf Blitzer.”
[Laughs]
听着,今天有空吗? 因为…
Now, look. Whaddya got to do today? ‘Cause, uh…
我帮你买♥♥了送行的礼物…
I got you a little going-away present…
但是要先去取
but, uh, I gotta kind of track it down first.
– 你能送我一程? – 是的,我…
– So can you give me a ride? – Uh, yeah. I just, uh…
– 什么? – 不,没什么,我只是…
– What? – No, nothin’. I just, uh…
说吧
Say it. Speak.
我今天要和萨曼莎出去
I kinda told Sam I was gonna hang out with her today.
– 那么… – 叫上她一起去吧,我不介意
– So, uh… – She can come. I don’t care.
[Chuckles]
&[Man Singing]
&[Fades]
我们怎么跑到五金店来了 我最不喜欢这里了
[Andrew] I can’t believe we’re in fucking Handi-World.
I really don’t want to be in Handi-World.
我们是来拿给你买♥♥礼物的钱,别跟个小偷似的
[Mark] We’re getting money for your present. Don’t look so guilty.
– 我像是小偷吗? – 安德鲁 拉奇曼?
– How do I look guilty? – [Man] Andrew Largeman?
– 哦,不, 本森 – 不
– Oh, no. Benson. – Oh, no.
– 那是谁? – 别把你的电♥话♥号♥码给他
– Who is that? – Just don’t give him your number.
嗨,你好吗?
Hey, man. What’s up?
– 天哪! – 怎么了?
– Holy shit! – How’s it goin’?
– 三年级之后我们就没见过面了 – 是的
– I haven’t seen you since, like, junior year. – Yeah.
– 我还以为你自杀了 – 什么?
– I thought you killed yourself. – What?
我还以为你自杀了
I thought you killed yourself.
– 自杀的那个不是你吧? – 不,不是
– That wasn’t you? – No, no. That wasn’t me.
– 那是谁? – 格里森家的小子
– Who killed themselves? – That was the Gleason kid.
– 哦 – 哦, 还有天娜
– Oh. – Oh, and Tina.
– 哪个天娜? – 你认识的
– Tina who? – You remember Tina.
– 那个患厌食症,练体操的… – 练体操的天娜?
– She was anorexic, did gymnastics… – Oh, gymnastics Tina?
– 怎么死的? – 不清楚,她不是犹太人,我没参加她的葬礼
– How’d she do it? – I don’t know. She wasn’tJewish. I didn’t bury her.
也许是安♥眠♥药♥,或者是在车♥库♥的车里 尾气窒息我不记得了
I think it was sleeping pills. Or that car in the garage thing. I forgot.
-抱歉, 这是 萨曼莎, 卡尔. 卡尔, 萨曼莎? – 嗨
– Uh, sorry, this is Sam, Karl. Karl, Sam? – Hey.
– 嗨. – 我要去找那东西了.
– Hey. – I gotta go find that thing.
– 你们待在这儿,我马上回来. – 重吗, 要帮… 好吧
– Uh, you two stay here. I’ll be right back. – Is it heavy, or… Okay.
– 你是不是上过电视什么的啊? – 是啊,是上过
– Hey, weren’t you on a TV show or something? – Yeah, it was just this show.
你在这里上班?不错
So, uh, you’re like workin’ here. That’s cool.
只是暂时的.我有自己的生意
Only for a little while. I’m opening my own business.
实际上,我正想和你聊聊这个.
Actually, I should talk to you about it.
我正在找象你这样机灵的人, 拉奇曼
I’m lookin’ for smart people like you, Large.
– 把你的电♥话♥号♥码给我吧 – 好的,好. 没问题…
– I should get your number. – Yeah, definitely. That’d be… That’d be cool.
我想和你们谈谈…
I’d like to talk to you… both…
你和你爱的人面临的一个好机会.
about a good opportunity for you and your loved ones.
我们都有梦想. 我肯定是有!
We all have dreams. I know I do!
我要跟你们聊聊时下最热门的一个发财机遇
I’d like to talk to you about an exciting opportunity that people are talking about.
– 我们得走了 – 好吧, 见到你真好, 卡尔.
– We gotta get goin’. – Oh, okay. It was good to see you, Karl.
– 嗨,我想要你的电♥话♥号♥码呢 – 好的,没问题
– Hey, I should get your number. – Yeah, definitely.
我打给你吧,他电♥话♥簿里面肯定有你号♥码
Well, I’ll call you because I think he has it in his book.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
为什么搞传销的都是些废物?
Why is it always the losers that get caught up in the pyramid schemes?
为何不是那些成天向你推销垃圾的迷人小妞?
Why can’t it be some charming, hot girl nagging you incessantly to buy some shit?
– 他就是在做这个? – 可不,洗涤剂什么乱七八糟的.
– Is that what he’s doin’? – Yeah. It’s detergent or some shit.
你买♥♥刀干吗?我不需要刀.
Why are you buying knives? I don’t need knives.
– 我想退还这些. – 有收据吗?
– I’d like to return these. – You got a receipt?
– 没,实际上,这是礼物. – 为什么要退?
– Actually, no. They’re a gift. – Why are you returning these?
– 不够快. – 还不够快?
– They’re not sharp enough. – They’re not sharp enough?
不够,未达到我们的需求
No. Not for what we need them for.
– 没法切开罐头. – 你要用它们切罐头?
– They couldn’t cut cans. – You bought them to cut cans?
不是,但广♥告♥说, 它们可以做到
No, but in the commercial, it said if I wanted to cut cans, I could.
– 但用这些刀不行. – 随刀还附有磨刀器.
– With these knives, I can’t. – It comes with a sharpener.
– 试过吗? – 是的。只是它们…
– Did you try it? – Yeah. They’re just… [Sighs]
– 我不想要了.实在是不够快. – 好的.
– I don’t want them. They’re not sharp enough. – Okay.
[Cash Register Beeping]
这里退货政策的一个大漏洞就是…
A major loophole in the Handi-World return policy is that they permit returns…
它允许退40美元以下的东西而不用出示收据
without receipts on items below $40.
你经常干这事?
So, how often do you go?
每个售货员身上我都用过这招了 然后我等他们雇新人
I hit every employee once, and then I wait until they hire new ones.
幸运的是, 没有人能这里一直待下去
Luckily, nobody stays at Handi-World for very long.
– 只有 卡尔 本森 除外 – 你看, 马克,明天我就要走了
– Except for Karl Benson. – You know, Mark, it’s my last day in town.
– 如果需要钱, 我能借你些 – 我不要你的钱
– If you need money, I could loan you some. – I don’t need your money.
– 马上我就要自己挣了 – 那就拿杰西的, 这家伙是百万富翁.
– I’m making my own right now. – Fuck, takeJesse’s. The guy’s a millionaire.
我不要任何人的钱. 知道吗, 安德鲁?
I don’t take anybody’s money. Okay, Andrew?
我自己挣. 我不想欠别人的人情
I make my own. Favors are bad news.
特别是牵涉到钱,明白了?
The only thing worse than a favor is a favor involving money. Okay?
走吧. 我得为氮气瓶的事儿去见一个家伙.
Let’s go. I gotta see a guy about a nitrous tank.
&[Sitar]
&[Rock: Drums]
&[Woman Singing]
&[Fades]
这是哪里?
– [Chattering] – [Sam] What is this place?
你能偷看到酒店房♥间内吧
[Andrew] I think you can see into the hotel rooms.
– [Mouthing Words] – [Whispering]
Oh, yeah! [Gasping] Ohh! Ohh! Yeah!
[Moaning]
我要来了!
[Man] I’m gonna fuckin’cum!
真♥他♥妈♥的过瘾,过瘾
That shit was hot. That shit was hot.
我还要跟那个婊♥子♥共享信息呢
I gotta go drop some knowledge on that ho right there.
你怎么知道她是鸡?
[Sam] How do you know she’s a hooker?
她当然是只鸡
Of course she’s a fuckin’ hooker.
象她这么漂亮的姑娘不会和这样一个男的…
Girls who look like her do not fuck guys that look like him…
除非他是嫖♥客♥,富人,名人
unless it’s for coke, money or fame.
茱莉娅罗伯茨还嫁了个丑八怪呢
Well, Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovett.
– 你是谁? – 她是萨曼莎. 我是拉奇曼
– Who the fuck are you? – This is Sam. This is Large.
不是冒犯你,伙计.但你干吗带这些混♥蛋♥来这儿?
[Softly] No offense, man. But why are you bringing these fuckin’ people here?
就是他要那玩意儿,等等
This is the guy who needs that thing. Wait.
我把罐子给你带来了?
I brought you the tank. Okay?
– 你现在能告诉我们去哪里吗? – 和气球有关?
– Could you just tell us where to go now? – That thing come with balloons?
你以为我是生日宴会小丑? 怎么会和气球有关
What am I, a fuckin’ birthday clown? No. It doesn’t come with balloons.
别弄坏了龙头 你用完了还要还给我…
Suck it off the tap. And I need it back when you’re done…
– 我的39美元还在那家伙手里押着呢 – 好吧
– because that guy’s holdin’ my 39 bucks. – All right.
等等,等等!
Hold up. Hold up!
谁看见奶♥子♥了?
Who here just saw some titties?
看见了的举手
Raise you hand if you just saw some titties. Hmm?
多谢了! 都他妈的给我安静!
Thank you! So everybody just calm the fuck down!
你知道基尔南采石场在哪里吧?
Now. You know where Kiernan’s Quarry is?
– 在纽沃克,对吗? – 是的
– [Mark] Down in Newark, right? – [Bellman] Yeah.
在李维登山谷的最下面
It’s at the bottom of Hillside and Rivington.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!