& Turn me… &
It’s good. I like it.
– 你来这里干什么? – 你又来这里干什么?
– So, what are you here for? – What are you here for?
等朋友?
Waiting for a friend. You?
我,呃…
I, uh…
妈的,我太爱管闲事了,抱歉
Oh, fuck, that was nosy. I’m sorry. [Scoffs]
我太爱管闲事了,我不是 不是故意的,抱歉
I am so nosy. I didn’t… I didn’t mean to be. I’m sorry.
不,我只是,只是有点头疼,来检查一下
No, I just… I get these headaches. I just want to have it checked out.
这样啊
Cool.
– 安德鲁 拉奇曼? – 在
– [Woman] Andrew Largeman? – Yes.
– 到您了 – 好的
– We’re ready for you now. – Oh, okay.
– 谢谢,很高兴见到你 – 别客气,我是萨曼莎
– Thank you. Nice meeting you. – You didn’t. I’m Sam.
安德鲁
Andrew.
幸会,祝你好运
Nice to meet you. Good luck with your head.
谢谢
Thanks.
别担心,下一个就轮到你了
Don’t worry, Sam. We’ll be with you next.
– 安德鲁 拉奇曼先生 – 是我,你好
– Mr. Andrew Largeman? – Yes, hi.
– 你一点毛病都没有 – 什么?
– There’s absolutely nothing wrong with you. – What?
开玩笑的,我怎么会知道,呃
Just kidding. How would I know that? Uh…
我是,柯恩医生
I’m Dr. Cohen.
有什么可以帮你的, 安德鲁
What can we do for you today, Andrew.
我一直头疼
Um, I’ve been getting these really intense headaches.
持续的时间很短
Um, they last for like a split second.
象闪电,又象电流,瞬间即逝
It’s like lightning, like a surge of electricity, and then it’s gone.
锂盐(抗抑郁药)?
Lithium?
你服用锂盐多久了?
How long have you been on the lithium?
嗯,10岁左右开始的
Um, I’ve been on some form of it since I was 10 or so.
还有Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa…
And the Paxil, Zoloft, Celexa…
Depakote… (都是抗忧郁剂)
Depakote…
有效果吗?
did they, uh, help you at all?
没有
No.
我意思是,我也说不上来…
I mean, I don’t know. Uh…
我最近意识到也许我根本没毛病
It’s recently occurred to me I might not even have a problem. [Chuckles]
也许我从来就不知道 因为从我记事起就开始服药了
Only, I’d never know it because as far back as I can remember, I’ve been medicated.
我忘记带药了,留在洛杉矶了
I left them in L.A. Though.
我是第一次这么长时间 身体里没有任何药物成分
This is, uh, the first time I haven’t had medicine in my body for… a long time.
那种东西药效去得非常快
You know that stuff will leave your body pretty fast.
– 我可以给你开处方 – 实际上我正好想休息一下
– I can write you a prescription. – Actually, I was thinking about taking a little vacation.
你跟你的医生谈过这些吗?
Have you discussed this with your psychiatrist?
我的医生就是我父亲
Uh, well, my psychiatrist is my dad.
我想他希望我坚持服药
Yeah. So I think he’d prefer me to stay on it.
他认为这样会让我快乐起来
He… likes to think it makes me happy.
当我们的身体被压力和焦虑吞噬的时候…
You know, our bodies are capable of doing some very funny things…
会做出一些很有趣的事情
when they’re consumed with stress and anxiety.
我在我老婆的手袋里面 发现我最好的朋友的袖子扣链
Uh…
I found my ex-best friend’s cuff links in my wife’s purse.
后来我一年半都不能勃起…
I couldn’t get an erection for a year and a half…
只是举个例子
for example.
[Exhales] Wow. Um…
我觉得我不是这样,我没有…
But I don’t really think that’s it because I don’t…
我根本没有感觉到压力和焦虑
I don’t really feel like stressed or anxious at all.
因为他给你服用了那么多的锂盐 你还能活着跟我说话真是奇迹
‘Cause all the lithium he’s had you on. It’s amazing you can even hear me now.
听着, 安德鲁, 首先…
Look, Andrew, uh, first of all…
我觉得你应该找一个你父亲之外的精神科医生
I think you do need to find a psychiatrist that isn’t your father.
早几年就应该这样做了
That’s something that should have been remedied years ago.
他更清楚的
He knows better.
其次,我没有资格评论…
And secondly, uh, I’m in no position to comment on…
你是否应该继续服药,因为我不了解你的情况
whether you should stay on the meds or not because I don’t know your story.
但既然你付了钱,我的已经是…
But my opinion, since you’re paying for it…
那些药物也许能帮你一时解决问题…
is that, yeah, those drugs may help you as a means to an end…
但迟早,一旦你停止服药…
but sooner or later, if you’re not in some sort of therapy…
那些问题就又会冒出来
whatever’s going on in your mind will find a way to peek its little head out of the water.
– 你没事吧? – 没事
– Are you all right? – Yeah.
是的,没事,你还活着
Yeah, you’re all right. You’re alive.
来吧,我来看看你
[Laughs] Come on. I’ll take a look at you. Come.
把鞋子脱掉,我要抓抓你的脚
I’ll need you to take your shoes off. I have to scratch your feet.
&[Man Singing]
&[Ends]
你去那里到底干什么?
So why were you really there?
充电,我是个机器人
Charging. I’m a robot.
– 你经常说谎吗? – 你认为呢?
– Do you lie a lot? – What do you consider a lot?
我觉得你够得上算是说谎精了
Enough for people to call you a liar.
– 人们对我有很多称谓 – 有没有”说谎精”呢?
– People call me lots of things. – Is one of them “liar”?
我可以说没有,但你怎么知道我没有说谎呢
I could say no, but how would you know I’m not lyin’?
我还是相信你吧
I guess I could choose to trust you.
– 你能做到吗? – 我可以试试
– You can do that? – I can try.
谁的摩托车?
Whose bike is that?
我爷爷的
It was my grandfather’s.
是他留给我们家唯一的遗产 是留给我的
It was the only thing he left to anyone in my family, and he left it to me.
我很喜欢
And I like it.
你跟我搭讪是想问我要不要搭你的车回家?
So this is the point in the conversation where you ask me if I’d like a ride home.
– 是吗? – 是的
– It is? – Yep.
你要我送你回家吗?
Would you like a ride home?
好吧,但我不做跨斗
Fine. But I’m not getting in that sidecar.
– 为什么? – 跨斗是马子坐的
– Why not? – Sidecars are for bitches.
我坐了就成了你的马子了
Anyone who rides in that is automatically your bitch.
所以我坐后面
Thus, I will ride on the back.
抓紧了
– Whoa. – Hold on tight.
好的
Okay. Holdin’.
我的头发在飘呢
My hair is blowin’ in the wind.
你带了这帽子是要去玩滑翔翼吗?
What, are you like a hang glider?
我男朋友要来接我的,所以我带了
My boyfriend was gonna pick me up so I brought it.
– 但他没来 – 他是什么车? 那种2座小车?
– But then he couldn’t. – What does he have? One of those tandem things?
不是,他开的是川崎忍♥者 比这玩意快多了
No. He drives a Ninja. Goes way faster than this guy.
– 你这是什么帽子啊? – 坐摩托车的时候也能戴啊
– But what kind of helmet is that? – You can wear it on a bike.
– 你的头怎么样了? – 今天还死不了
– Anyway, how’s your head? – I should live through the day.
酷,右转
Cool. Make a right here.
你现在有事情吗?
Are you doing anything right now?
– 愿闻其详 – 我认识一个家伙, 杰西.
– Can you elaborate on “doing anything”? – I know this guy, Jesse.
他在那上面买♥♥了栋屋子…
He bought this mansion that’s right up here…
他要我去他那里玩
and he wants me to come visit him.
但我不想待很久,所以我寻思 如果你跟我一起去…
But I don’t want to stay very long. I was thinking, like if you came too…
我想走的时候,就可以借口要送你回家
I could just say I have to take you home when I’m ready to go.
你这样邀请太随意了, 安德鲁
Wow. That’s pretty damn random of you, Andrew.
– 我知道 – “幸会,能借你用一下吗?”
– I know. – “Nice to meet you. Can I use you?”
– 不 – 我猜是你好莱坞的坏习惯
– No. – It’s the Hollywood in you, I guess.
不是的,拜托,很好玩的
No. Come on. It’s not like that. It’ll be fun.
给你说,我们可以定个暗号♥
I’ll tell you what, we can have like… like a signal.
比如我拉拉耳朵,这就是暗号♥
Like, when you pull on your ear, that’s the code.
然后我就说”我要送她回家了” 然后我们就走
And then I’ll be like, “Oh, I got to take her home.” And then we’ll go.
能用代码代替名字吗?
Can we have code names too?
随便你
If you want.
好吧,你可别想绑♥架♥我…
Okay. But don’t try and like kidnap me or anything…
我叔叔是赏金杀手 他会天涯海角追杀你的
’cause my step-uncle’s a bounty hunter and he could have you tracked and killed.
你真是个说谎精
[Scoffs] You’re such a liar.
[Sam] Whoo!
好啦,准备好了吧?
Okay. You ready?
我是你第一个带回家的男人?
I’ll be fine. Am I the first boy you’ve ever brought home?
不是,但…
No. But, um…
刚才我说我男朋友开忍♥者的话是骗你的
I lied to you before when I told you my boyfriend drives a Ninja.
– 他不是骑摩托? – 不,我没有男朋友.
– He doesn’t drive a bike? – No, I don’t have a boyfriend.
不过也许他是开忍♥者的
But, you know, he might drive a Ninja.
真是个好的开始
– Wherever he is. – Wow. We’re off to a great start.
好吧,我有时候会说谎
Okay. So… So sometimes I lie.
我很奇怪
I mean, I’m weird, man.
我会乱说话,自己也不知道为什么
About random stuff too. I don’t even know why I do it.
就像,就像是面部痉挛
It’s like… It’s like a tic.
有时候,我听见自己在说话…
I mean, sometimes I hear myself say something, and then I think…
心里却想,这些都不是真的
“Wow, that wasn’t even remotely true.”
那怎么知道什么是真话?
So how do people know what’s real?
我说谎以后会很难过,马上就会承认的
Well, I always feel bad afterwards and admit them when they’re lies.
你能想像吗?
Can you trust that?
开门
[Chuckles] Open the door.
好的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!