不晓得如何感激你才好
I don’t know how to thank you.
不必…我的收获比你更多
I got the better end of the deal.
我只是把身份借你而已
I only lent you my body.
而你却让我分享了你的梦想
You lent me your dream.
升空前不要打开来看
Not until you’re upstairs.
怎么回事?
What is this?
新规定
New policy.
升空前会紧张?
Flight got you nervous?
恐怕有点麻烦 拉玛
Well, there’s a problem, Lamar.
我没跟你讲过我儿子的事 对吧?
I never told you about my son, did I?
他很崇拜你们喔
He’s a big fan of yours.
请记得…
Just remember…
我跟他们一样行 而且比大部份人更棒
that I was as good as any and better than most.
他很想进这家公♥司♥
He wants to apply here.
我本来可以升空返航 没人会知道
I could’ve gone up and back, and nobody would’ve been the wiser.
但是 我儿子天生有点缺陷
Unfortunately, my son’s not all that they promised.
但谁晓得他会闯出什么名堂
But then, who knows what he could do?
不是吗?
Right?
“不合格”
提醒你一下好了…
For future reference…
右撇子不会用左手抓那的
right-handed men don’t hold it with their left.
细节也很重要
Just one of those things.
“合格”
你要误了你的航♥班♥了 文生
You’re gonna miss your flight, Vincent.
虽然我从来不属于这个世界
For someone who was never meant for this worid…
我必须承认此时突然有点舍不得离开
I must confess I’m suddeniy having a hard time ieaving it.
当然 人家说我们身体中的
Of course, they say every atom
每个原子也曾是星星的一部分
in our bodies was once part of a star.
也许我并没有离开
Maybe I’m not ieaving.
或许我只是回家而已
Maybe I’m going home.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章E.T. 外星人
下一篇文章发条橙
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!