不晓得那些工具有没有消毒干净
You never know where those swabs have been.
我带你去看样东西
I want to show you something.
快过来啊 快来不及了
Come on! We’ll miss it!
快点 快来不及了
Come on. We’ll miss it.
我怎么讲的?
What did I tell you?
-奇怪 -怎样?
– Strange. – What?
你的眼睛跟以前不一样
Your eyes look different.
我猜可能是光线不同吧
I guess it must be the light.
一定是的
Must be.
“不合格” 完全吻合
Positive match.
不错
I’m impressed.
那个杯子是原来调查行动之后发现的吗?
The cup was definitely used since the original sweep?
两个样本 两个不同的调查日
Two samples. Two days.
不是嫌犯太渴
Either the suspect returned to the scene
回到现场喝了一杯水
of the crime to get a drink of water…
就是他还在那里上班
or he still works there.
我还以为所有的勤杂员工都已经清查过了
I thought we checked all the service staff.
我不认为他还在那里当清洁工
I don’t think he cleans up the place anymore.
我想他在用冒牌身份
I have a feeling he might be there under false pretenses.
在盖特卡有”基因盗用者”?
A borrowed ladder? At Gattaca?
虽然有点牵强 但不是完全不可能
It’s far-fetched, but it’s not impossible.
很难相信是他们的精英员工之一
I find it hard to believe he could be one of their elite workers.
尽管他过得了保安系统 但体能和心智一定招架不住
He wouldn’t have the mental faculty or the physical stamina.
你也许低估了他
Maybe you’re underestimating him.
也许他耍诈被督导发现
Maybe he is an impostor, and maybe the director found out.
这可能是他的杀人动机
That could be his motive.
我建议采集所有现场涉及员工的静脉血样
Let’s sample every internal employee intravenously.
这会涉及到三分之二的员工
Two-thirds of their work force fall under that category.
我们已经误了他们几天
We’d close them down for days.
指尖和尿液样本就够了
A fingertip or urine sample is sufficient.
我觉得静脉采集血液比较好 希望我没越权
I suggest blood from the vein. I hope I’m not out of line.
只是迟早的问题 先生
It’s only a matter of time, sir.
干嘛用注射针 拉玛
What’s with the plungers, Lamar?
你们想开血库啊?
You open up a blood bank?
警局的人认为
The gentlemen of law enforcement are concerned…
原来的方法可能不够准确
that my testing methods may have been compromised.
-噢 天啊! -抱歉
– Goddamn! – I’m sorry.
抱歉
– Are you out of practice? – Here, let me look at that.
-你会不会抽血啊 拉玛? -让我看看…
– Are you out of practice? – Here, let me look at that.
没事…没关系
It’s all right.
还好血也抽得差不多了
Luckily, it looks as though we have enough.
如果不够的话 你可以用他鞋子上的血
If you need more, you can always get it off his shoes.
合格 莫洛 杰隆
艾琳
所以 确实不是你干的?
So you didn’t do it, after all.
不是…有人捷足先登了
I guess somebody beat me to it.
我想也是
I guess.
两天后我就要升空了
I leave in two days.
我…我想你也知道了 不过…
I guess you know that. But…
那是最后一个了
That’s the last.
情况不太对
Something’s not right.
他不在这里 这里是死胡同
He’s not here.
不 我们一定错过了什么的
No, we missed something.
我建议再测试一次
I say we test again.
测试?我不能允许你再影响到我们的计划
Test? I cannot allow you…to disrupt operations any further.
你根本不在乎你这发生了谋杀案
You’re not concerned about having a murderer in your midst?
现在你们在这里无事生非更危险
Right now your presence is creating more of a threat.
发射窗口将开启七天…
The window for our latest launch is open for seven days…
这是每七十年才会有的一次
once every 70 years…
所以 我们准时升空是非常重要的
so it’s rather crucial we leave on time.
这项任务对你来说很重要 不是吗?
The mission means a great deal to you, doesn’t it?
你那个被杀死的同事反对
And your late colleague opposed it, didn’t he?
再去看看我的资料吧
Take another look at my profile, Detective.
我没有任何暴♥力♥倾向
You won’t find a violent bone in my body.
对不起 总监 他不会再来打扰你
My apologies, Director. We won’t trouble you any further.
这里不是唯一可调查的地方
This is not the only place we can look.
好吧 那就回去巡逻吧
Let’s start making our rounds.
我比大部份人都幸运 但不如某些人幸运
I’m luckier than most. Not as lucky as some.
-我明白一些 -你 杰隆?
– I know something about that. – You, Jerome?
你得过什么的心脏毛病啊?
What heart problem did you ever have?
你心碎过吗?
Did you get yours broken once?
我突发奇想
I had this crazy idea…
你对那宗谋杀案的兴趣大过我
that you were more interested in the murder case than me.
你说得没错
You’re right.
那的确是突发奇想
That’s a crazy idea.
要不要跳舞?
Would you like to dance?
有意思
It’s funny.
你如此努力工作
You work so hard…
拼尽全力想离开一个地方
and you do everything you can to get away from a place…
可等到最后终于有机会离开时
and when you finally get your chance to leave…
又发现一个留下来的理由
you find a reason to stay.
一年不算短
Ayear is a long time.
也不算长
Not so long. Just once around the sun.
地球绕太阳一周而已
各位好!很高兴见到你们!
Hello, everyone!
我是负责今晚的警探
I’m your detective for the evening.
请不要离开现场
Please don’t leave the premises.
我说谁也不准离开现场
I said nobody leave! Am I speaking…
我说的是什么奇怪的外国话吗?
in some strange foreign language?
检查假发 隐形眼镜还有假牙
Check for hairpieces, lenses, dentures.
收集所有的纸巾 烟蒂 还有茶杯上的口水
I want napkins. I want cigarette butts. I want the saliva off teacups.
那家伙很面熟 去查一查
That’s a familiar face. Check him out, will you?
我还以为你想跳舞
I thought you wanted to dance.
-抱歉 你们要去哪里? -噢 啊…
– Excuse me. Where are you going? – Yeah, I know. Just a minute.
杰隆!
-你疯了吗? -快走!
– Are you insane? – Come on!
他们往哪里逃?
Where did they go?
起来
Come here. Come on.
你难道不知道我跑不了这么远
Don’t you understand? I can’t do that.
你刚刚不是已经跑了吗?
You just did.
不要碰脸 不要吞口水 不要吐口水!
Don’t touch your face! Don’t swallow! Don’t spit!
清一清他的牙齿
Let’s clean his teeth.
文生!
Vincent!
文生!
Vincent!
谁是文生?
Who’s Vincent?
我…
Me…
什么都别说…
Don’t say anything.
怎么回事?
What happened?
你脚上的疤痕?
The scars on your legs?
还记得九九年的利贝伦车吗?
You remember the ’99 Chrysler LeBaron?
它的挡泥板就这么高
This is the exact height of the front fender.
我左 右方向搞错了
I looked left instead of right.
那是你刚刚想到的 还是一直都那样讲?
Did you just make that up, or do you use it all the time?
我一直都那样讲
I use it all the time.
我知道你跟督导的死有关
I know you had something to do with the director’s death.
没这回事 艾琳
That’s not true, Irene.
“合格”
“不合格”
那不是昨晚的那个家伙吗?
Isn’t that the man from last night?
他不值得一提
He’s nobody.
他是我们的最佳成员之一
He’s one of our best.
我确定他跟这件事无关
I’m certain he has nothing to do with this business.
杰隆·莫洛
你的气色不好 杰隆
You don’t look well, Jerome.
回家去休息吧
Why don’t you go home?
-我帮得上什么忙吗? -我正在找杰隆·莫洛
– Can I help you? – I’m looking forJerome Morrow.
抱歉 他有点反胃 这是升空前常有的事
I’m sorry. He’s ill with nausea. It’s quite common before a mission.
真的吗?
Really?
我要去看看他 你应该可以帮我带个路吧?
I ought to pay him a visit. I understand you can show me the way.
“右眼”
你并不知道他是谁 是吧 艾琳?
You don’t know who he is, do you?
喂?
Hello?
尤金 今天麻烦你做回自己
Eugene, I need you to be yourself for the day.
这一点我不很行 记得吧?
I was never very good at it, remember?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章E.T. 外星人
下一篇文章发条橙
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!