Now the people want to know how the story ends.
现在人们想知道故事的结局
Only a famous death will do.
只有一个出名的死亡才能令人满意
And what could be more glorious
还有什么能比
than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena?
在竞技场上亲自挑战皇帝来的光荣呢
You would fight me? Why not?
你要和我决斗 为什么不
Do you think I’m afraid?
你以为我害怕吗
I think you have been afraid all your life.
我认为你一生人也在害怕
Unlike Maximus the Invincible, who knows no fear?
不象无敌的马西墨斯 有谁从来不害怕
I knew a man who once said, “Death smiles at us all.”
一个我认识的人曾经说过 “死亡向所有人微笑”
“All a man can do is smile back.”
“人们所能做的就是还以微笑”
I wonder,
我在怀疑
did your friend smile at his own death?
你的朋友在面对死亡时也在微笑吗
You must know.
你要知道
He was your father.
他是你父亲
You loved my father, I know,
我知道 你爱我的父亲
but so did I.
但我也爱他
That makes us brothers, doesn’t it?
我们因此是兄弟 不是吗
Smile for me now, brother.
兄弟 对我微笑吧
Strap on his armor. Conceal the wound.
替他穿上盔甲 把伤口遮住
Ring formation!
成包围队形
Quintus, sword.
昆塔斯 剑
Give me your sword.
把你的剑给我
Sword! Give me a sword!
剑 给我把剑
Sheathe your swords. Sheathe your swords!
收剑入鞘 收剑入鞘
Maximus.
马西墨斯
Quintus.
昆塔斯
Free my men.
还我的人自♥由♥
Senator Gracchus is to be reinstated.
恢复格瑞克斯议员的职位
There was a dream that was Rome.
罗马的共和是个梦想
It shall be realized.
它应当被实现
These are the wishes of Marcus Aurelius.
这些都是马可·奥勒留的心愿
Free the prisoners. Go!
释放囚犯 快去
Maximus.
马西墨斯
Lucius is safe.
卢修斯安全了
Go to them.
去找他们吧
You’re home.
你回到家了
Is Rome won’th one good mars life?
罗马值得一个好人牺牲性命吗
We believed it once.
我们曾经相信
Make us believe it again.
那就让我们再次相信吧
He was a soldier of Rome.
他是罗马的将士
Honor him.
让我们给他荣耀
Who will help me carry him?
谁愿意来帮我一起抬他
Now we are free.
现在我们都自♥由♥了
I will see you again.
我们会再见面的
But not yet.
不过现在还不是时候
Not yet.
还不是时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!