Compute possible intercept with second stage geo-sat two.
计算拦截第二测地卫星距离
Anna.
安娜?
He wouldn’t know a woman if one came up and sat on his head.
既便是女人投怀送抱他都无法接受
Boris.
波洛?
Boris! What?
波洛! 什么?
I thought I’d post it on the Internet, no?
我记得我不是登在网路上了吗?
What’s the password? I made it easy this time.
密♥码♥是什么? 这次我写个简单的
Even you should be able to break it, borscht for brains.
就连你都能破译 真是笨蛋一个
All right, all right, I’ll give you a hint.
好吧 给你个提示
They’re right in front of you and can open very large doors.
就在你眼前可以打开很大的门
You’re such a geek.
你真讨厌!
Yes, I’m in!
好棒! 我进入了!
You’ve hacked into the U.S. Department of Justice.
你已经闯入了美国司法部
Do you know what will happen if they trace it here?
知道被追查到的后果吗?
The Chief of Computers will call me a genius…
电脑部主任会把我当天才
move me to Moscow and give me a million bucks hard currency.
调我到莫斯科 给我一百万元
I think not.
才怪
Besides, the Americans are slug-heads. They’ll never detect me.
不过 美国人很笨 绝对查不到我的
You were saying, slughead? Nobody screws with Boris Grishenko!
你说他们很笨? 没人敢惹我葛波洛
Spiked them!
破坏他们!
Come on, Boris, just hang up.
快挂断
No way! I spiked them!
才不! 我破坏他们了!
All right, what’s the password?
好啦 密♥码♥是什么?
I’m not going to tell you.
我不告诉你
Okay, let me guess.
让我猜猜
It’s not in front of me?
不是在我前面吗?
You sit on it, but you can’t take it with you.
你能坐在上面却不能带走
My program seizes the phone line of whoever’s tracing me…
我的程式能够拦截任何追踪我的电♥话♥
and jams their modem so they can’t hang up.
干扰数据机 他们无法挂断
Now the hunted becomes the hunter.
现在猎物变成猎人了
Better luck next time…
祝你下次好运
slug-heads!
笨蛋!
Bang! Gone!
成功了!
I am invincible!
我所向无敌!
Was it good for you, too?
你不是也过瘾吗?
I’m getting some coffee.
我去喝咖啡
I’m going for a cigarette.
我去抽一支烟
General Arkady Grigorovich Ourumov…
阿凯蒂·巫洛莫将军
head of Space Division.
太空部负责人
General, if I’d known…
将军 若我知道…
You’d have been ready.
你应该已经准备就绪
This is an unscheduled test of the Severnaya facility. War simulation.
这是临时战争模拟试验
We are going to test-fire GoldenEye. Report your status.
我们要试发黄金眼 请报告
Two operational satellites, sir: Petya and Mischa…
两枚卫星 将军
both in 90-minute earth orbit at 100 kilometers.
以九十分钟一百公里的速度运行
Good. Here is the authorization code.
很好 这是授权密♥码♥
Now, the GoldenEye and today’s access numbers for satellite Petya, please.
黄金眼和今天的卫星操作序号♥
I am timing you.
我在计时
Good. Thank you, Major.
很好 谢谢你
On my count.
倒数
Three… two… one.
三…二…一
Set target: Severnaya.
设定目标 塞维亚
Arm the weapon.
准备武器
Check it!
去看一下!
Their best response time is 19 minutes. They’ll be late.
救援最快19分钟才能来 他们会晚到的
It’s clean. I had to ventilate someone.
没事了 我得清理掉一个人
Good evening, Moneypenny. Good evening, James.
晚安 钱班霓 晚安 詹姆斯
M will meet you in the situation room. I’m to take you straight in.
M在军情室 我带你进去
I’ve never seen you after hours, Moneypenny. Lovely.
我从来没有下班后见过你 真漂亮
Thank you, James. Out on a professional assignment?
谢谢夸奖 詹姆斯 有特别任务吗?
Dressing to kill?
要去迷倒众生?
I know you’ll find this crushing, 007…
我知道你很失望 007
but I don’t sit at home every night praying for an international incident…
我不是坐在家里为国际事件祈祷…
so I can run down here all dressed up to impress James Bond.
所以我盛装赶来让詹姆斯·邦德开眼
I was on a date with a gentleman. We went to the theater together.
我跟一位绅士有约 一起去看戏
Moneypenny, I’m devastated.
钱班霓 我好伤心
What would I ever do without you?
失去你 我怎么办?
As far as I can remember, James, you’ve never had me.
就我的记忆里 詹姆斯 你从没得到过我
Hope springs eternal.
有希望才有无限春梦
You know, this sort of behavior could qualify as sexual harassment.
你知道 这种行为算是性骚扰
Really? What’s the penalty for that?
真的吗? 该怎么罚?
Someday you have to make good on your innuendos.
总有一天你得实现你的讽刺话
After you, Moneypenny.
你先请 钱班霓
No, I insist.
不 我坚持…
You first
还是你先请
Good evening, 007. Tanner. What’s up?
你好 007 丹诺 什么事?
Sixteen minutes ago, we intercepted a distress call…
我们截获了一个遇险信♥号♥♥
from a supposedly abandoned radar station at Severnaya.
来自塞维亚废弃的雷达站
Look what the satellite picked up.
看看卫星拍的照片
We found a match: your missing Tiger.
我们找到了失踪的”猛虎”直升机
In the middle of Northern Russia.
在北俄♥罗♥斯♥中部吗?
It seems your hunch was right, 007.
你猜的没错 007
It’s too bad the evil Queen of Numbers wouldn’t let you play it.
可惜你的邪恶的女上司不让你玩
You were saying? No, I was just…
你说的是? 没有 我只是…
Good. Because if I want sarcasm,
很好 如我想听挖苦的话
Mr. Tanner, I’ll talk to my children.
找我的孩子就行了
Good evening, 007. Good evening, M.
晚安 007 晚安 M
The Prime Minister’s waiting for an update.
首相在等最新报告
Proceed with your briefing, Mr. Tanner.
请开始简报 丹诺先生
Thank you.
谢谢
After the distress signal, your helicopter took off…
求救讯号♥后直升机就起飞
and the Russians scrambled these three MIGs here to intercept it.
俄军派三架米格机拦截
What do you think the Russians are using the base for?
俄♥国♥人用这基地做什么?
Well, at one point we suspected Severnaya might be the ground station…
目前我们怀疑那也许是…
for a secret space-based weapons program called GoldenEye, but
秘密太空武器”黄金眼”计划的基地
Our statistical analysis saw they had…
我们的分♥析♥显示对方既无财力…
neither the finance nor technology to implement it.
也无技术力量运作
Numbers were never my strong suit.
我毫无数字观念
Are these pictures live?
这些图片是立即传送的?
Unlike the American government,
我们和美国政♥府♥不一样
we prefer not to get our bad news from CNN.
不喜欢从CNN上得到坏消息
Negative so far. Everything seems normal.
目前并无异状 一切正常
What the bloody hell was that?
这到底是怎么搞的?
Natalya Fyodorovna Simonova.
娜坦雅·席蒙娜
Natalya Fyodorovna Simonova!
娜坦雅·席蒙娜
Boris!
波洛!
Boris!
波洛!
Thanks
谢谢
Our satellite is knocked out
我们的卫星被破坏了
So are two of the Americans.
另外两枚美国的也是
We have another coming into range…
我们还有另一枚正在进入轨道
now.
现在正在传送影像
Good God.
老天!
Two of the MIGs are down.
两架米格机坠毁
And it looks like the third went into the dish.
第三架撞到卫星天线
What do you think?
你觉得如何?
No lights.
没有灯光
Not one single electric light on in a 30-mile radius.
方圆三十里内全部停电
E.M.P.?
电磁波?
That explains the MIGs and satellites.
会引起米格机和卫星天线被毁
And the blackout
还有停电?
Electromagnetic Pulse:
电磁波
a first-strike satellite weapon developed by the…
是一项美苏两国在冷战中…
The Americans and Soviets during the Cold War.
研发的攻击性卫星
I’ve read the brief. Discovered after Hiroshima.
我看过简报 广岛核爆后发现的
Set off a nuclear device in the upper atmosphere.
在高层大气进行核爆
Creates a pulse…
会产生激波
a radiation surge that destroys everything with an electronic circuit.
极具毁灭性的辐射电流
The idea being to knock out the enemy’s communications…
在敌方反击前
before he, she, or they could retaliate.
中断对方通讯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!