For me.
为了我
Yes! I am invincible!
我所向无敌!
James! James!
詹姆斯! 詹姆斯!
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
Yes, I’m fine, thank you.
我没事 谢谢
Suppose someone is watching?
要是被人看见怎么办?
No. There’s no one within 25 miles, believe me.
方圆25里内没人相信我
Yo, Jimbo!
哟 老詹!
Is this supposed to be your idea of, uh, coming through in a clinch?
你这算是及时解围吗?
It’s tobacco plants. I said I’d be here, huh?
烟草种植园 我说我会来的
Yo! Marines!
海军陆战队兄弟!
Maybe you two would like to finish debriefing each other at Guantanamo.
你们不如到关塔那莫去继续互相亲热
You ready? I’m not going on a helicopter with you.
可以吗? 我不跟你坐直升机
No plane, no train, nothing that moves.
不跟你坐飞机或火车
Darling, what could possible go wrong, eh?
亲爱的 怎么会有声?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!