Tell him I’m asking about the chopper.
跟他提直升机的事
You’re going to meet me tonight at the Grand Hotel Europe.
今晚在欧洲大饭店碰面
And then, you and I are even and he owes me one?
我们俩就扯平了 那么他却欠我个人情?
Precisely.
没错
You don’t need the gun, Commander.
中校 你不需要用枪
That depends on your definition of “safe sex.”
这要看你的安全做♥爱♥的定义是什么
That’s close enough.
那就够近的了
Not for what I have in mind.
我可不这么想
Oh, you think you can hurt me?
你能伤得了我?
You think you can break me?
你能驯服我吗?
Yes! Yes!
嗯! 嗯!
Yes!
嗯!
No, no, no.
不 不 不!
No more foreplay.
不要前戏了
Take me to Janus.
带我见亚努
This is it? Yes.
就是这个? 对
Well, I must say,
那么 我必须说…
I’ve had a lovely evening. You?
我有个愉快的夜晚 你呢?
Well, once again, the pleasure was all yours.
这次又是你的荣幸
You’ll understand if I don’t call.
别怪我不跟你联络
I won’t lose sleep over it.
我不会睡不着觉
Sweet dreams.
那就做个好梦吧
Hello, James.
嗨 詹姆斯
Alec? Back from the dead.
艾力克? 死人复活了
No longer just an anonymous star on the memorial wall at MI6.
不再是情报局纪念墙上的无名氏
What’s the matter, James? No glib remark?
怎么了? 不是开玩笑?
No pithy comeback?
不反言相讥?
Why?
为什么?
Hilarious question, particularly from you.
你这问题真可笑
Did you ever ask why?
你问过为什么吗?
Why we toppled all those dictators, undermined all those regimes?
为何要努力推♥翻♥暴♥政♥强权?
Only to come home: “Well done, good job. But sorry, old boy.
回国被褒扬一番
Everything you risked your life and limb for has changed.”
然后发现生活全变了
It was the job we were chosen for. Of course you’d say that.
这是我们的选择 你一定会这么说
James Bond, Her Majesty’s loyal terrier…
詹姆斯·邦德 女王的忠犬
defender of the so-called “faith.”
捍卫所谓的”信仰”
Oh, please, James, put it away.
拜托啦 詹姆斯 把枪拿开
It’s insulting to think I haven’t anticipated your every move.
你每一步都在我意料之中
Yes.
没错
I trusted you, Alec. Trust?
我信任你 艾力克 信任?
What a quaint idea.
真好笑
How did the MI6 screening miss that your parents were Lienz Cossacks?
为什么情报局没发觉你父母是哥萨克人
Once again, your faith is misplaced. They knew.
你又错了 他们知道
We’re both orphans, James.
我们都是孤儿
But where your parents had the luxury of dying in a climbing accident…
你的父母有幸死于山难
mine survived the British betrayal and Stalin’s execution squads.
我父母逃过英人的背叛和斯大林的毒手
But my father couldn’t let himself, or my mother, live with the shame of it.
我父亲却不愿他们自己活在耻辱中
MI6 figured I was too young to remember.
情报局以为我太小不记得
And in one of life’s little ironies…
而人生却少有的讽刺
the son went to work for the government whose betrayal…
父母被英国出♥卖♥♥♥决定自尽
caused the father to kill himself and his wife.
儿子却为这国家工作
Hence, Janus.
你才会变成亚努
The two-faced Roman god come to life.
双面的罗马门神
It wasn’t God who gave me this face, it was you…
这脸非上帝造成 是拜你所赐
setting the timers for three minutes instead of six.
把炸♥弹♥设定三分钟而不是六分钟
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?
我该同情你吗?
No. You’re supposed to die for me.
不 你该为我而死
Oh, by the way…
对了…
I did think of asking you to join my little scheme
我本想邀你参加我的小计划
but somehow I knew…
不过我知道…
007’s loyalty was always to the mission, never to his friend.
007永远把任务摆在朋友之前
Closing time, James. Last call.
散场了 最后通知
For England, James.
为了英国 醒醒
Mister!
先生!
Wake up, please!
醒醒!拜托!
Wake up! I’m here.
醒醒! 我在这儿
I’m here! Hurry!
我在这儿! 快!
Hurry up! Come out!
赶快!
Pull yourself together! We’re going to die!
振作点 我们快死了!
Do something! Get us out of here!
想个办法 从这出去!
I’m a little tied up Never mind.
我被绑住了 算了吧
The things that we do for “frequent flyer” mileage.
收集飞机里程数还真辛苦
Here, let me help you.
让我帮你一把
That’s it, mind your head.
就这样 小心头
Let me go!
放开我!
Who are you?
你是谁?
Listen, I’m on your side. I’m here to help you.
我和你是一伙 来帮你的
I don’t know anything. I don’t believe you.
我什么都不知道…我不相信你
I don’t care what you believe. Look!
我不在乎 瞧!
They might be back for us any minute.
他们随时都会回来
You either take your chances with me…
你要么趁机跟我走…
or your fellow countrymen who killed everyone at Severnaya.
或者跟随塞维亚杀人屠夫
I’ve never been to Severnaya.
我从没去过塞维亚
Your watch has. Frozen by the GoldenEye blast.
你的表去过 在金眼睛爆♥炸♥中停了
And I’m willing to bet you’re the one who climbed up the dish to get out
你猜你一定是爬上接收盘后逃出来的女孩
Who are you? I work for the British government.
你是谁? 我替英国政♥府♥做事
And the more you tell me, the more I can help you.
你说的越多我就越有办法帮你
But I don’t know anything! Then let’s start with what you do know.
但我什么都不知道 从你知道的开始说吧
My name is Natalya Simonova.
我叫娜坦雅
I was a systems programmer at Severnaya facility until
塞维亚的程式设计师
Go on.
说下去
Until they killed everyone. Who? Alec Trevelyan?
直到他们杀死了所有人 谁? 艾力克?
No. I don’t know who that is.
我不认识他
Who was the insider? Who was the traitor?
谁是内贼? 叛徒?
Boris. Boris Grishenko.
葛波洛
KGB or military? Computer programmer.
KGB还是军方? 电脑程式设计师
There was no one else? No.
没别人了吗? 没有
They’re going to kill me, aren’t they?
他们会杀我
Trust me.
相信我
Trust you? I don’t even know your name.
相信你? 我连你叫什么都不知道
Good morning, Mr. Bond.
早 邦德先生
Sit.
坐吧
I’m Defense Minister Dimitri Mishkin.
我是国防部长 米西根
So, by what means shall we execute you, Commander Bond?
我们该怎么处决你 邦德先生?
What, no small talk?
什么? 不先聊聊吗?
No chitchat? That’s the trouble with the world today.
不打屁一下? 如今这个世界就是这样
No one takes the time to do a sinister interrogation anymore.
现在的人都不懂得严刑拷打
It’s a lost art.
这是个失传的艺术
Your sense of humor doesn’t slay me, Commander. I’m sorry.
我并不欣赏你的幽默
Where is the GoldenEye?
黄金眼在哪里?
I assumed you had it.
你没有吗?
I have an English spy,
我有英国间谍
a Severnaya programmer and the helicopter they took.
塞维亚人程式设计师和直升机…
That’s what some traitor in your government wanted it to look like.
贵国叛徒想要的…
Who was behind the attack on Severnaya?
谁背后指使你攻击?
Who had the authorization codes?
谁有在弄权…
Russia may have changed,
俄♥国♥可能变了
but the penalty for terrorism is still death!
但恐♥怖♥份♥子♥还是死罪
And what’s the penalty for treason? Stop it, both of you! Stop it!
叛国罪呢? 你们俩都住口! 闭嘴!
You’re like boys with toys.
你们简直就像小孩子抢玩具
It was Ourumov. General Ourumov set off the weapon.
是巫洛莫 是他发射武器
I saw him do it.
我亲眼目睹
Are you certain it was Ourumov?
你确定吗?
Yes. He killed everyone and stole the GoldenEye.
他杀死了每个人 还偷走了黄金眼
And why would he do that?
他为什么这么做?
There is another satellite.
还有另一枚卫星
Another GoldenEye?
另一颗黄金眼
Thank you, Miss Simonova.
谢谢你 席小姐
You were saying something about the lost art of interrogation, Mr. Bond?
你是说严刑拷打失传了
Defense Minister, I must protest!
部长 我要抗♥议♥!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!