Gulliver! Gulliver!
格列佛
Well done, you big, fat beast.
干得好 你这只肥野兽
Pound it.
击掌
Respect. Well done, Gulliver!
敬礼 干得好
Pass! That’s a foul! That’s disgraceful!
传球 那是犯规太过份了
Goal!
得分
The beast is victorious.
巨人赢了
Goal!
得分
Guys, this is what I’m talking about.
各位 这样就对了
Look at that. With the billboards and the lights…
你们看 有广♥告♥招牌和灯光
it’s home sweet home. What can I say?
和家乡一样
Hey, could you guys send over a panzer division to my left shoulder, please?
你们派个装甲师到我的左肩吧
Yeah, north, two klicks.
对 往北 两公里
One klick.
再一公里
Oh, yeah, that’s the spot.
就是那里
Okay, just a little off the top. Don’t go crazy.
就上面一点点 别太多了
And don’t shave off my sideburns. I need those mutton chops.
别刮了我的鬓角 我要留鬓角
You did good, though. Let’s try it again from the top.
做得很好 从头再来一次
One sec, please. Pause game.
等一下 暂停游戏
Pause game.
暂停游戏
I was just thinking. You’re general of Lilliput now.
我在想 你现在是将军了
Shouldn’t you be training the army? What if Blefuscia should attack again?
你该训练军队吧 万一敌人袭击
Come on, man! No one’s gonna attack.
放心 不会的
Not while I’m around. I’m a one-man wrecking crew.
我在的时候不会 我是一夫当关
If you want to worry, you should be worrying about how…
若要担心 你应该担心
you haven’t made a move on the princess yet.
自己怎么没对公主行动
You’re in danger of falling into friendship lagoon.
再下去只能做朋友
What?
什么
Yeah, friendship lagoon. It blows.
只能做朋友
You’re gonna be like, “We’re friends, it’s great. I’m cool with that.”
你可能说做朋友也不错
And you won’t be cool with that!
但你一点也不情愿
And it kills you inside.
你的心会淌血
No. No, never!
绝对不行
Yeah, man!

You have to man up and be direct.
你要鼓起勇气
Next time you see her, just tell her what’s up.
下次看到她 先打个招呼
“Hey, what’s up, sexy?
你好 美人
“I hope it’s not too forward, but I find you incredibly sexy.
希望这样不会太过份 不过我觉得你很迷人
“Never told you before but I’m into you…
其实我很喜欢你
“but I’m also into a lot of things, so don’t get too excited.
不过我喜欢的东西很多
“Got a lot of things going on. I’d like you to be one of them.”
希望你也能成为我喜欢的东西之一
You see the way I mixed it up?
你看我怎么说了吗
“I want you, but not that much.” You try it.
学学点到为止
should I use the face?
我该学你的表情吗
If the face comes to you, but make it natural.
有感觉才做 要自然
Don’t make it a forced face. I just have one of those faces.
别用装的 那是我自然的演出
It sort of happens naturally.
很自然就表现出来的
My hands are sweating.
我的手在冒汗
Go.
开始
Okay.
好吧
Well, hello…
你好
fine maiden with the wide, childbearing hips.
大屁♥股♥ 好生养
Yikes. You don’t want to talk about wide childbearing hips.
不能说女人♥大♥屁♥股♥啦
It’s a good instinct. You’re getting there.
这思路不错 你快成了
But try it again. But this time, more smooth and sexy.
再试一次 这次要好听的
No big hips?
不能说大屁♥股♥
No big hips.
不能说
I think I got it.
我想我明白了
Well, hello there, slim.
你好 纤纤美女
I ought to call you “potamus”…
我该叫你迷你河马
because you’ve got no hip.
因为你屁♥股♥不大
Do we have to be here for this?
我们一定要在场吗
Take five, save game.
休息五分钟 保存游戏进度
Forget about the hips. Here’s what you have to do.
别提屁♥股♥了 你要做的是…
You have to make sure…
你要确定
What are you doing in my chambers?
你在我卧室里干嘛
I have come to court you as I always do at this time of the day.
我来向你谈情说爱 每天这个时候我都会来
This is not the time of day for courting.
现在不是谈情说爱的时候
You cannot just barge in.
你不能就这样闯进来
I can court you when I wish to court you.
我想时候就能什么时候
I am not in the mood to be courted. I have a headache.
我没心情 我头痛
It is your womanly duty.
这是你当女人的义务
Section 4.2 of the official courting doctrine
据追求法第四条第二款
Edward!
爱德华
I am unsure about things between us.
对于我们之间的婚约 我有所保留
It be not you, it be me, but I’m very unsure.
不是你的关系 是我很疑惑
That make-th no sense.
这没有道理啊
We are to be married. You are to be my bride.
我们要结婚 你要当我的新娘
We are not in love. We are not in love.
我们并不相爱
What do you love about me? Name one thing.
你爱我什么 举个例
Inappropriate, Edward.
这不是理由
Reach for it. One second.
快想啊 等一下
Okay, take your time.
慢慢来
I find you…
我觉得你
absolutely…
相当
satisfactory.
令人满意
That is not enough…
说一个人
to say that someone is average or adequate or moderate.
普通 平常是不够的
I want to be loved for who I am.
我希望别人爱上的是我本人
There’s an awful lot…
要让我这里
going on up here.
有感觉
Is there? Now you’re being cruel…
有吗 你既无情
and, frankly, melodramatic.
又夸张做作
And acting like a complete baby!
活像被宠坏的小孩
You are acting like a little princess.
你活像被宠坏的小公主
I am a princess!
我就是公主
But maybe you should…
可是也许你的举止
act like a princess.
该像个公主
Gulliver was so right about you.
格列佛没说错你
Why don’t we all listen to the beast! Don’t call him that!
全都听那野兽 别叫他野兽
He’s a big ugly beast and you should know better.
他是个丑野兽 你不该听他的
Get out!
滚出去
You cannot break our engagement! It is worse than death!
你不能毁婚 那比死还难受
Get out!
出去
You will be sorry you ever crossed General Edward.
你会后悔拒绝爱德华将军
Get your Gulliver’s T-shirts! Dress like Gulliver.
快来买♥♥格列佛衬衣 穿的像格列佛
You, sir! Get your Gulliver’s T-shirts here.
你 快来买♥♥格列佛衬衣
Get your Gulliver’s T-shirts here!
快来买♥♥格列佛衬衣
Gulliver’s T-shirts!
格列佛衬衣
What do you want?
你有何事
This beast…
这个野兽
has transformed Lilliput…
将小人国变成…
into his own sordid and rotten little kingdom.
自己的丑陋乐园
And he will do the same with your land if we do not stop him.
不阻止他 他也会对你国家下手
To save Lilliput…
要拯救小人国
I must first destroy it.
我必须先摧毁它
How do you suggest we accomplish…
我们该如何完成这…
such a dangerous task?
艰巨任务
I have got stuff! Look.
我有好东西你看
I’m showing you.
我给你看了
All right! Welcome to the first ever Lillapalooza!
好了 欢迎参加小人国首届音乐节
Let’s get this party started with a little jam I wrote!
就拿我的一小段创作来开场吧
Right?
好吗
What are you up to in the morrow?
你明天有什么事吗
In the morrow? Yes.
明天
I’m just hanging.
我没什么事
So, yeah.
就这样
Would you care to attend the Ball of the Moonlit Glen with me?
要不要跟我一起去参加舞会
The ball? Yeah.
舞会 对
The ball is tomorrow?
舞会是明天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!