Perfect.
好极
Hey, Gulliver.
格列佛
Nice job putting yourself out there.
有勇气做尝试值得赞许
Yeah, cool.
是挺好的
I should’ve just manned up and asked her out.
我应该直接开口约她的
Now she’s expecting a writing sample? What was I thinking?
她要看我写的东西我在想什么
I saw some things In different lands
我有很多见闻
Karate chop… I gotta write this thing!
我得专心写这玩意
No, I got nothing.
不行 我满脑子空白
I am so impressed, Gulliver.
犀利
I had no idea you were such a good writer.
没想到你文笔这么好
I kind of keep it secret. I don’t like to brag about my more literarian side.
我习惯低调
These samples are terrific.
不爱炫耀文采
And you exhibit such variety.
写得很好
This one about Oaxaca feels really classic, like it came straight out of Frommer’s…
风格各异
whereas the description of Barcelona is all…
这篇瓦哈卡州报道简直像专业评介
sassy.
然而巴塞隆纳的描述却充满活力
It’s like I’m reading Time Out.
感觉像在看潮流圣地杂♥志♥
I think I have the perfect fluff piece to start you off with.
有好机会给你
There’s a guy down in Bermuda who claims he has the secret to the Bermuda Triangle.
有人宣称知道百慕达三角洲的秘密
He’s either crazy or he’s trying to bilk tourists. But I figure…
他要么是疯子 要么就是想骗观光客
it could be a fun way in…
不过我想这是个好机会
to explore Bermuda and the smaller islands around it.
可以顺便探索百慕达和周边小岛
You do have boat experience, don’t you?
你会开船吧
I’m a… boat… man.
我是水手
I’m a boatman.
我是水手
Okay, good…
很好
because I have to be honest, it was hard to find someone to do this.
说实话 我没其他人选
You have to be at sea for three weeks, completely off the grid.
你要在海上与世隔绝待三周
That’s okay with you, right?
没问题吧
Good, because I thought…
很好 我本来以为要亲自出马
I was going to have to do it and I get super seasick. It’s crazy.
但我晕船的 非常夸张
So, what do you say?
意下如何
It’s not a big story, but it’s a start.
这不是大报导 但都算个开始
So, the Bermuda Triangle, huh?
百慕达三角洲
Everything I need to know is in here?
我需要了解的资讯都在信封里
It is. Your contact’s been arranged…
对 联络人已安排好了
and there’s a boat waiting for you.
安排艘船在等你
That’s me!
就是我
Okay, precious cargo! No, no, no!
小心货物
That was close.
差一点
All you chickens, get out of the road, man!
胆小鬼们 让路 让路
I don’t know about this, Hank.
我不大确定
I mean, are you sure this is safe?
你确定这安全
All this Bermuda Triangle talk is just to sell T-shirts to tourists.
那些百慕达三角洲传说都是为吸引观光客
It makes for good stories…
稀奇古怪的故事
if you want to skeet-skeet with the girls on the mainland.
都是想吸引多些女孩过来
This is your boat.
这是你的船
Knotfersail.
“非航海号♥”
They really went pun-tastic on that boat.
这船的名字真有意思
The dock master’s really into puns.
船东很爱用双关语
He believes it keeps the pirates away.
他相信这就不会招惹海盗
Ship Happens.
沉船号♥
This is you, and the dot is your destination.
这是你 那个点是你的目的地
You just follow that dot, and you’ll find yourself in a triangle.
跟着那个点 就会到三角洲
In the Bermuda Triangle? Yeah.
到百慕达三角洲 没错
And then to come home, you say I turn this knob…
然后要回家时 转动这把手
and I follow the dot back home?
就可以跟着点回家
Yeah, yes.
对的 没错
Easy. Easy.
简单 超简单
Done. Done.
搞定 搞定了
All right. I’ve got it.
就这样 我明白了
I’m fine.
我能行
Fine.
能行的
It’s not moving. Okay, where’s the clutch?
没动静 离合器在哪
And as you go out to the ocean water…
当你航向大海
towards the Bermuda Triangle…
朝百慕达三角洲而去
there’s reflections everywhere. I should’ve brought some sunglasses.
海水反射阳光 我该买♥♥副太阳眼镜
I am as hungry as a horse.
要饿死了
I could eat 1,000 cheeseburgers.
我可以吃下一千个汉堡
Quitting time.
休息下
How to build your own robot?
如何建造机器人
Yeah, that’s going to happen.
有这么容易吗
Darcy.
达西
Cheeseburger.
芝士堡
Darcy.
达西
Cheeseburger.
芝士堡
No!

Safety! Okay.
逃生箱
Rubber ducky.
救生鸭仔
No!

Floaties! Floatie one.
救生衣
I am safe!
我安全了
I’m paralyzed from the neck down.
我颈部以下动弹不了
What’s that crawling on me?
我身上爬了什么东西
Not fire ants. Please don’t be fire ants.
千万别是火蚁
I am General Edward Edwardian, Commander of Lilliput.
我是小人国的司令爱德华将军
All hail Lilliput!
小人国万岁
You are herewith charged with aiding our sworn enemy, the Blefuscians.
你被控协助我国敌国不来夫斯古
You are my prisoner, and shall be presented to our Royal Highness, King Theodore.
你是我的俘虏 将被送给希奥多国王
What say you…
你叫什么
beast?
野兽
You are not real! Where is my…?
你们不是真的
Where am I?
我在哪里
This must be a dream.
我一定是在作梦
I’m gonna close my eyes, then I’m gonna open them, and I’ll be home in bed.
只要闭上眼再张开 我就躺在家里
My spear!
我的矛
Bring the beast down!
拉倒野兽
All right, boys! Release the hookers.
好了 大家放开钩子
Pull, pull!
拉拉
Pull!

Hey, not cool.
不好玩耶
Hey, that’s my pants. That’s not funny!
那是我的裤子 别闹
Unlucky.
背运
Heave!

Heave!

It was awful, horrid! Nightmarish!
真是恶梦
I was trapped in the valley of violent rumbles.
周围很吵
I was nauseous!
头晕脑胀
Lift!
竖起来
Squad, halt!
小队 暂停
This giant is hereby declared…
在此公开声明 这个野兽
the property of His Majesty King Theodore.
属于伟大的希奥多国王陛下
All hail King Theodore!
希奥多国王万岁
I wanted a bracelet, not a great big hairy beast.
我是要手镯 不是长毛野兽
Oh, dear! Are those restraints really necessary?
有必要绑着他嘛
They are, my innocent, naive little bunny tail.
是的 我纯真无邪的宝贝
To prevent the giant beast from running rampant and killing us all.
这样为了避免巨人乱跑杀人
What is this thing?
这是什么东西
A Blefuscian spy.
不来夫斯古的间谍
I’m not a blue fish man. I don’t even know what that is.
我不是什么间谍
Will someone please just tell me where I am?
谁来告诉我这里是哪里
You are in Lilliput.
你在小人国
Lilli-puh?
小人国
The grandest and greatest land in all the world. All hail Lilliput!
世上最伟大的国家
All hail Lilliput!
小人国万岁
This is insane. This is insane.
不可能
Okay, enough. Come out with the funny cameras.
一定是有人在捉弄我
Mealtime, beast!
野兽 用餐时间到
Hay? I can’t eat hay.
我不吃稻草

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!