Bedridge Station.
-看看你 -是的 7点30那一趟吗
– Look at you. – Yes, yes. Well, the one at 7:30?
-他一整天都在这儿吗 -不是的
– He been here all day? – No, no, no.
刚过来两分钟 然后就到那边了
He just showed up 2 minutes ago. He went by there.
开玩笑吧 它跟着凯特来的吗
Are you kidding? Is it with Kate?
没看见她
I don’t have seen her.
不知道 估计她回家了
Okay. I don’t know. I guess she gone home.
可爱的家伙
That same wretch.
过来 孩子 过来
Come on, come on, boy. Come on, come on.

Mom!
你来了 甜心 我在这儿呢
Yes, sweetie? I’m in here.
-我买♥♥了薯片 -谢谢
– I got the chips. – Oh, thanks.
维森女士 幸会
Hi Mrs. Wilson, it’s good to see you.
麦高 你好 叫我凯特就可以了
Oh, Michael. Nice to see you. Call me Kate.
-给你买♥♥了些啤酒 -好的 谢谢你
– I got you some beer. – Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
-这块肉样子真可口 -上等牛排
– This one look delicious. – That’s a great steak.
拿给爸爸吧
Why don’t you take this to dad.
-拿给爸爸吗 -他就在外面
– Sure? – He’s out there.
烤架准备好了?
The grill’s ready?
马上就好 幸会
It’s getting there, yeah. Nice to see you.
幸会
Okay, nice to see you.
-把这些切了? -好啊 切了吧
– Cut these? – Yes, that will be great honey. Let’s see.
其实
You know, I actually
我小时候弹过吉他
took guitar lesson before when I was a kid.
是吗
Did you?
9岁还是10岁吧
Yeah, I was nine or ten years old.
后来没弹是因为
I had to stop because my brother
我哥关车门把我手指夹了
slammed my finger in the car door.
一场意外
You know, it was an accident,
后来 我就再弹了
but after that I don’t know… I just stopped practising.
我很喜欢音乐 没发生意外就好了
I wish I didn’t thou cause I really love music.
我很尊敬
you know, I have so much respect for
音乐家和表演家
musicians and people play instruments.
麦高 你爱我女儿吗
Michael, do you love my daughter?
我爱她 我爱她
Yes, sir. Yes, I do.
那就好
That’s good.
小日子不顺心的时候 一定要记住这点
Cause that’s what you wanna remember in the bad days.
好的
Right.
八公 这是麦高 麦高 这是八公
Hachi, this is Michael. Michael, Hachi.
很高兴见到你
Please to meet you.
八公 想玩接球吗
Hachi, hey, wanna play a little catch, ha?
准备好 去捡球
Yeah? Ready? Okay, go get the ball.
去捡 就在那儿 去啊
Go get it, there it is. Get the ball. Right there.
去 八公 去捡回来
Go, Hachi! Go get it! Go, go get the ball! Go get it!
麦高 你想要球
Michael, you want to get that ball back,
必须自己来 八公不捡球的
you gotta get it yourself. Hachi doesn’t fetch.
他不懂这个
He doesn’t do it.
好吧
Okay.
还好吧 没事吧
Are you alright? Are you okay?
没事 没事的
It’s all been good. It’s all been good.
亲爱的 还好吧
Honey, are you okay?
-你们继续玩 -你没事吧
– Keep playing. – Are you okay?
-我没事 -真的?
– Totally. – Are you sure?
我去捡球
I’m gonna get the ball.
我很好
I’m good.
-看吧 -没事吧
– Look at that. – Are you okay?
大家继续玩
Don’t let me distrub the game.
好吧 你没事吧
Okay, okay. Are you alright? Are you okay?
他在转移你的注意力
He was just distracting you.
我只丢1米远 你捡回来 好吗
I throw the ball just one meter, you go get it, okay?
就这么点距离也不吗
Really? If I… Even if I just tossed it right here,
他也不捡吗 你不捡吗
he’s not gonna get it? You’re not?
我完了
I’m doomed.
他不喜欢捡球
He hate fetch?
是啊 我让它捡球 他就是不去
Right, I throw, he brings back. He won’t do it.
秋田犬不干这个 帕克
Not Akitas, Parker.
日本人都不捡球吗
Alright, they have something against the fetching?
不 如果你想玩球
No, you want a dog that fetches, you get a
最好养牧羊犬或猎犬
collie, you get a springle spaniel.
不不 我喜欢八公
No, Hachi is fine with me, I am okay.
那就好 其实秋田犬不大喜欢人类
Well good, because Akitas are not into people please.
那它们喜欢什么
What are they into?
它会去车站
He comes to the train,
证明你们之间有一种羁绊
because you got that special connection.
“狗狗 去捡球”这行为有意义吗
“Here, boy, go get that ball!” why would you do that?
只是闹着玩 赏它点零食
For fun or a cookie.
我高兴这样
Cause it make me happy basicly.
日本犬和美国犬不是一回事
They can’t be bond. They are Japanese, not the Americans.
这可说不通
Yes, all this nonsense.
好吧 如果让它捡东西 必须有特殊缘由
Well, if he gonna fetch, he have a very special reason.
我会找出这缘由来的
I’ll find the reason.
不 不 八公 不能走
No, no, no, no, Hach. You can’t go.
我不想丢下你 可你不能跟着
I’m sorry but you can’t go. Come on. Come on.
留在这里
You’ll stay.
好吧 来吧
Okay, come on. Come on.
没事的 来吧
It’s alright. Come on.
过来 好孩子
Come on. Come on. Good boy.
八公 八公 八公 过来
Hey Hach, Hach, Hach. Hach. Come on. Come on.
八公 走着 这边 这边
Hey Hach. Let’s go. Come on. Come here.
-早上好 苗顿 -早上好
– Good morning, Milton. – Good morning.
今天天气不错吧
How are you doing today?
-莫娜 -早上好 帕克
– Moira. – Good morning, Parker.
注意避暑哦
Stay out of the sun.
-早安教授 -帕克 早上好
– Good morning, Mr. Professor. – Hey, good morning. – Good morning, parker!
-它不咬人吧 -谢谢
– He won’t bite huh? – Oh, thank you.
真是条好狗
Oh, he’s really good.
过来
Come on boy.
听好 直接回家去 别乱跑 懂吗
Alright, I want you to go straight home, straight home. You understand me?
晚上我们在这儿碰头 去吧
Then, I’ll see you here tonight. So go ahead. Go on home.
好狗狗 好狗狗
Good boy. Good boy!
-早上好 卡尔 -祝您一天顺利教授
Good day, Karl. Have a good one, Professor.
八公
Hachi.
来 别让苗顿发现哦
There. Yeah. Sh, don’t tell Milton. Yeah…
八公乖 走 咱们回家
Hachi! What a good boy! Okay, come on. Let’s go home. Come on. Come on.
你肯定边等边臭美吧
You’re waiting for me all day and think
想着”我多棒 多聪明!”
“oh How good I am, how good I am!
八公
Hey, Hach!
好了好了 走吧
Oh yeah. Come on. Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go.
香槟呢 再拿点香槟来
Just more champagne! Bring in more champagne.
不…不知道
I could, well… I do not know.
也许厨房♥里有
Should be in the kitchen.
感觉我俩成婚礼配角了
As if other than us at the wedding no one.
不 这样站照相
Boy, girl, boy, girl.
你喜欢雪
You love the snow, huh?
那就散散步
Let’s take a walk, you and me.
我们散散步
Only two of us, we go.
陪我聊天
Tell me about something.
八公
Hachi!
干得真好 杰克
That’s great, Jake.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯特 知道八公在哪吗 它没在车站等我
Kate! Did you seen Hachi? He wasn’t at the station.
早上就没见到它了 来
No, I haven’t seen him since this morning. Come here.
看看
Look at her.
你相信这已尘封30年了吗
Do you believe that they have her covered for 30 years?
多美啊
Isn’t she beautiful?
是啊 真的很美
Yes, she is.
-我快赶不上进度了 -别担心 不会的
– I’m falling behind schedule. – You’ll catch up.
想想开幕晚会 你就能赶上的
Just think about opening night, like that will freak you out.
年轻表演者们翩翩而来 齐声歌♥唱
The young soloist steps down the stage sings…
跃然跳舞 演奏摇滚
And a dance, of course. Following at rock,
表演说唱 嘻哈 爵士 还有哈姆雷特

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!