– 伙计们! – 耶!
– Fellas! – Yes!
– 伙计们! – 耶!
– Fellas! – Yes!
我想开始尽情狂欢!
I wanna get up and do my thang!
耶!
Yeah!
我要开始尽情狂欢!
I need to get up and do my thang!
耶!
Yeah!
– 动起来! – 耶!
– Movin’! – Yeah!
– 动起来! – 耶!
– Movin’! – Yeah!
– 我要开始了! – 耶!
– I wanna get into it! – Yeah!
– 我能开始了吗? – 耶!
– Can I get into it? – Yeah!
– 我说动起来 – 耶!
– I mean movin’. – Yeah!
– 开始吧! – 耶!
– Doin’ it! – Yeah!
# – 你要什么? – 灵歌♥势力 #
# – Whatcha want? – Soul power. #
# – 你要什么? – 灵歌♥势力 #
# – Whatcha need? – Soul power. #
# – 你要什么? – 灵歌♥势力 #
# – Whatcha want? – Soul power. #
# – 你要什么? – 灵歌♥势力 #
# – Whatcha need? – Soul power. #
# – 你要什么? – 灵歌♥势力 #
# – Whatcha want? – Soul power. #
# – 你要什么? – 灵歌♥势力 #
# – Whatcha need? – Soul power. #
1974年 Hugh Masekela(著名爵士乐号♥手)和Stewart Levine(传奇音乐人)在非洲着手举办音乐节
他们希望让著名的美籍非洲音乐人
和非洲音乐人 在故土上同台献艺
他们说服了拳击赞助人唐·金
将音乐会与拳击比赛相结合
对阵双方是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里和乔治·福尔曼
金已经说服了扎伊尔总统莫布图
为拳击赞助 并提供场馆
莫布图同意举办音乐节 但是拒绝为此提供资金
# 我要深入 #
# I wanna get under #
# 你的肌理 #
# Your skin #
# 到了那里 #
# If I get there #
# 我就胜利 #
# I got to win #
# 需要灵歌♥ #
# You need some soul #
# 你便拿去 #
# Come on and get some #
# 你将了解 #
# Then you’ll know #
# 我是出身何方 #
# Where I’m coming from #
# 嘿 可能积蓄很久 才能一鸣惊人 #
# Hey, I may lay in the cut and go along #
# 我仍执着于此 我的说唱很棒 #
# And I’m still on the case and my rap is strong #
# – 你要什么? – 灵歌♥势力 #
# – Whatcha want? – Soul power. #
# – 你要什么? – 灵歌♥势力 #
# – Whatcha need? – Soul power. #
# – 你要什么? – 灵歌♥势力 #
# – Whatcha want? – Soul power. #tt
# – 你要… – 耶! 哈! #
# – Whatcha… – Yeah! Huh! #
Masekela和Levine最后找到一家利比亚财团
他们愿意提供资金 并且将三天音乐节拍成电影
# 哇! #
# Whoah! #
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·阿里先生! 有请!
Mr Mohammed Ali! Please!
唐·金 拳击赛/音乐节赞助人
人一变坏 就能为所欲为了
When you’re bad, you can do what you wanna do.
首先 我们要感谢所有的媒体人士
First of all, we wanna thank all the newsmen
此时能赏脸光临
for so graciously coming out at this hour
来看人♥民♥的冠军动身前往非洲
to see the people’s champion depart for Africa.
梦想即将变为现实
The dream is now becoming a reality.
这是人♥民♥的选择
The people’s choice.
今天我们在这儿要说的是… 阿里将离开这里
So what we’re going to do here today is to talk about… Ali leaving here,
去和乔治·福尔曼会面 以期重新夺回
going to meet George Foreman in his quest to regain his crown
世界重量级的冠军王冠
as the heavyweight champion of the world.
“重新夺回”? 是去卫冕 我是去卫冕
“Regain”? Defend my crown. I’m going to defend my crown.
我还想锦上添花一下
What I wanna do is add a little bit more to this,
那儿还有一项计划
the complementary proposal we’re gonna have down there
就是举办个音乐节 与世界历史上
with a festival that will complement the greatest sporting event
最伟大的体育盛事 相映生辉
in the history of the world.
一些很有活力的非裔美籍表演者
Some of the most dynamic performers from Afro-America
将代表
will be appearing down there
所有受人尊敬的表演者到场
for the benefit of all that are honoured and privileged to be at the stadium
地点在金沙萨 时间是20 21和22日
in Kinshasa on 20th, 21st and 22nd,
在世界瞩目中绚丽开场
along with the world with its theatrical release.
届时会有James Brown
It will be James Brown,
他是灵歌♥兄弟的第一号♥ 顶级黑人艺术家之一…
who is Soul Brother Number One, one of our top leading black artists…
– 他会来? – 是的 James Brown会到场
– Is he coming? – Yes, James Brown will be there.
– 还有BB King(电声吉他演奏大♥师♥)… – 嗯!
– We will have BB King… – Mmm!
– The spinners(灵歌♥组合) Miriam Makeba(爵士女歌♥手)… – 嗯!
– The Spinners, Miriam Makeba… – Mmm!
Bill McMANUS 灯光 音效导演
金萨沙 扎伊尔
他们到底怎么把双层板滑到这儿的?
How the hell did they slide the double-deck under here?
还是他们从这儿开始的? 这比原来更结实?
Or did they start up here? Does it feel firmer than it was?
噢 是的
Oh, yeah.
把这个绞车线钩住
Let’s hook up the winch leads.
钩住绞车线 拉高四英尺
Hook up the winch leads. I wanna get it 4 feet in the air.
Mickey昨晚正在接 我不知道怎么运转的
Mickey was doing that last night. I don’t know how it works.
检查下总线和仪表 Gary!
Check the mains and the meters. Gary!
你需要的话 第一个拉线开关上有些接口
If you want to, there’s some service receptacles on this first pull-switch.
你可以先检查这个面板读数
You can start checking readings on this board here.
猫王表演结束后 那矩阵储存器就坏了
The matrix memory has been out since end of Cat Stevens,
我想弄清楚 它是不是从那边到这儿 好吗?
and I wanna find out, it just came from there right to here, all right?
黑人势力随处可觅 但在扎伊尔不觅即现
金沙萨洲际酒店
试试18频道 现在听你那儿只有杂音
Try 18 right now cos we’re getting a lot of crap from you right now.
金沙萨 扎伊尔音乐节办公室
更差了 换回17频道
It’s worse. Go back to 17.
他就在这里站着 全部停工了
He’s standing right here and he’s just stopped work all together
不愿再干活 除非我们把
and he’s not gonna do anything until he’s been paid
他到目前为止的工钱全部付清
for everything he’s done so far.
那么我们进退两难了 是吗?
So we’re caught up in the middle of all this, right?
是的 会影响音乐节的 已经影响了
Right, the show is gonna suffer, it’s already suffered.
我会去找Bradshaw 让他打电♥话♥给当地政♥府♥
I’ll have to get a hold of Bradshaw and have him call the government
弄清楚那些人的工资情况
and find out about the payment of those people out there.
扎伊尔
Zaire.
纽约音乐节办公室
我没时间管那个 有事么? 你哪位?
I don’t have the time for that, what do you want? Who’s this?
嗨 Bob 过来把相照了
Hi, Bob, come over and get your picture took.
福尔曼的眼睛受伤了 这是美♥联♥社♥报道的 哥们
Foreman’s eye got cut. It’s on the AP, man.
福尔曼眼睛受伤 他们正讨论要延迟比赛呢
Foreman got a cut in his eye and they’re talking about postponing the fight.
我没 我开玩笑呢 开玩笑 是的
I’m not, I’m kidding, I’m kidding, yeah.
全是编的 我正挨个给艺术家打电♥话♥说这事儿
Making it all up. I’m calling every artist and telling them that.
这是恶作剧 以后会成真的
It’s a practical joke for the day before the thing.
我们继续 音乐节还会有 伙计
We just gotta go straight ahead. There’s still gonna be a festival, man.
– 我们不可能取消的 – 不 一切照常进行
– We can’t cancel it. – No, everything is all go.
一切都照常进行 事实上 别告诉任何人
Everything is on straight ahead. In fact, don’t tell anyone.
不能
No.
好的 我半个小时后再打给你 好的 再见
Okay, I’ll call you back in about a half hour. Okay, later.
等一等 我们有新闻发布会 有飞机
Hold on. So, we’ve got the press party, we’ve got the plane,
度假旅馆有了 豪华轿车也有了
we’ve got the Holiday Inn, we’ve got limousines.
你们一到非洲 就得挨枪子儿
You’ll get shots in Africa upon arrival.
如果真有这些!
If we make it!
你要怎么给演出的打电♥话♥ 然后说 “嘿 因为福尔曼眼睛受伤
I mean, how do you call performers and say, “Hey, it’s cancelled,
音乐节取消了”?
because Foreman cut his eye”?
这太奇怪了 拳击赛和音乐节一起举♥行♥ 伙计
That’s what’s so weird about this, the fight and the music together, man,
就像 他们… 没人会理解的
you know, like, they just… no one will ever understand that.
音乐节必须进行下去
The festival must go on.
我们的人在金沙萨 舞台正在搭建
We got people down in Kinshasa, the stage is being built,
工作人员得克服下困难
the crew gotta pull out,
Bill McManus和Chip Monck正和滚石乐队一起赶来
Bill McManus and Chip Monck gotta go on the road with the Rolling Stones.
要我们推迟是不可能的 一天都不行
It’s impossible for us to delay, not one day,
推迟一分钟都不行
it’s impossible for us to delay a minute.
我们现在的主要问题是
Our main concern at the moment
只有36个小时准备音乐节 甚至更少
is we’ve got 36 hours to go for the festival, less.
还有其他问题吗?
Anything else?
Keith Bradshaw 投资方代表
没了 我看场馆没问题
No, I don’t see any problems with the stadium.
我们得开个小会…
We oughta have a little meeting…
今晚的艺术家接待工作怎么样了?
And what about the reception for the artists tonight?
航♥班♥差不多是在午夜 是吧?
I understand the aircraft is now about midnight, right?
就我现在所知 是十点到十一点
Somewhere between 10:00 and 11:00 I’m told now.
你知道航♥班♥是途径拉斯帕尔马斯还是马德里?
Have you found out if it’s going via Las Palmas or Madrid?
马德里
It’s going by Madrid.
我接到个电♥话♥…
I got a call from…
噢 你说过全球航♥空♥公♥司♥的人现在在这里
Oh, you said the World Airways man was here now.
他在外面 在机场 他告诉我是十点到十一点之间
He’s out at the airport. He told me that it’d be between 10:00 and 11:00.
我们得见见他 谈谈包机回去的事儿
We have to see him. In terms of trying to get this charter back.
是的 我已经和他谈过 问过他了
Yeah, I talked to him already. I’ve already queried him on that.
我问他能不能包一架飞机 24号♥晚上从这儿出发

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!