哈利波特与阿兹卡班的囚徒
终极荧光闪烁
Lumos Maxima.
终极荧光闪烁
Lumos Maxima.
终极荧光闪烁
Lumos Maxima.
终极荧光闪烁
Lumos Maxima.
《终极咒语》
终极荧光闪烁
Lumos Maxima!
哈利 哈利
Harry. Harry.
哈利 快开门
Harry, open the door.
玛姬 见到你真是太高…
Marge. How lovely to see…
弗农姨夫 帮我在表格上签个字
Uncle Vernon, I need you to sign this form.
什么东西
What is it?
没什么 学校要求的
Nothing. School stuff.
等一下再说 看你规不规矩
Later perhaps, if you behave.
她规矩了我就规矩
I will if she does.
小子 你还住这呢
Oh, you’re still here, are you?
没错
Yes.
你怎么这么不知感恩
Don’t say yes in that ungrateful way.
亏得我弟弟好心收养你
Damn good of my brother to keep you.
换了我
He’d have been straight to
肯定把你扔到孤儿院去
an orphanage if he’d been dumped on my doorstep.
这是我的小达达吗 我的宝贝侄侄
Is that my Dudders? Is that my little neffy-pooh?
来亲一个 来 快上来
Give us a kiss. Come on. Up, up.
把玛姬的行李搬到楼上去
Take Marge’s suitcase upstairs.
好吧
Okay.
帮妈妈舔干净 好孩子 乖乖
Finish that off for Mommy. Good boy, Rippy-pooh.
来点酒吗 玛姬
Can I tempt you, Marge?
一点就够了
Just a small one.
味道好极了 佩妮
Excellent nosh, Petunia.
再加点
A bit more.
我平时只吃一个煎鸡蛋 还和狗狗一起分享
Usually just a fry-up for me, what with 12 dogs.
一点点就够了 好孩子
Just a bit more. That’s a boy.
要不要来点白兰地
You wanna try a little drop of brandy?
小宝贝要不要白兰地地
A little drop of brandy-brandy windy-wandy for Rippy-pippy-pooh?
笑什么笑
What are you smirking at?
你送他去哪念书 弗农
Where did you send the boy, Vernon?
圣布鲁斯 无可救药的孩子都去那
St. Brutus’. It’s a fine institution for hopeless cases.
在圣布鲁斯被棍子抽过吗 小子
Do they use a cane at St. Brutus’, boy?
抽过
Oh, yeah.
抽过无数次了
Yeah. I’ve been beaten loads of times.
打得好 讲道理不如抽棍子
Excellent. I won’t have this namby-pamby
不听话的孩子就得好好教训
wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it.
不要自责 弗农 跟你没关系
You mustn’t blame yourself about how this one turned out.
这是遗传的问题 上梁不正下梁歪
It’s all to do with blood. Bad blood will out.
这孩子的父亲干什么的 佩妮
What is it the boy’s father did, Petunia?
无业游民 没工作
Nothing. He didn’t work. He was unemployed.
-肯定是个酒鬼 -胡说
– And a drunk too, no doubt? – That’s a lie.
-你说什么 -我爸不是酒鬼
– What did you say? – My dad wasn’t a drunk.
别担心 佩妮 我太用力了
Don’t worry. Don’t fuss, Petunia. I have a very firm grip.
你该去睡觉了
I think it’s time you went to bed.
等等 弗农 你 来弄干净
Quiet, Vernon. You, clean it up.
其实吧 也不是因为父亲
Actually, it’s nothing to do with the father.
关键是母亲
It’s all to do with the mother.
从狗身上就能看出来
You see it all the time with dogs.
假如母狗有问题
If something’s wrong with the bitch,
小狗崽肯定也好不到哪里去
then something’s wrong with the pup.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
好的
Right.
听我说
Let me tell you…
弗农
Vernon!
弗农 弗农 快帮忙
Vernon! Vernon, do something!
停下
Stop!
我抓住你了 玛姬 我抓住你了
I’ve got you, Marge. I’ve got you.
-抓牢 抓牢 -别咬我
– Hold on, hold on. – Get off.
-敢说我的狗 -抱歉
– Don’t you dare! – Sorry.
弗农
Oh, Vernon.
我的天哪
Oh, God.
玛姬
Marge!
别这样
Please!
玛姬
Marge!
回来
Come back!
把她弄回来 给我弄回来
You bring her back! You bring her back now.
-让她恢复原状 -她活该
– You put her right! – No. She deserved what she got.
-离我远点 -你不能在校外使用魔法
– Keep away from me. – You can’t do magic outside school.
-是吗 想不想试试 -他们不会让你回去的
– Yeah? Try me. – They won’t let you back now.
你没地方可去了
You’ve nowhere to go.
无所谓 哪都比这好
I don’t care. Anywhere is better than here.
“欢迎乘坐骑士公车
“Welcome to the Knight Bus
本公车专门接待流落街头的巫师
emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard.
我叫斯坦·桑帕克
My name is Stan Shunpike,
今晚是你的售票员
and I will be your conductor for this evening.”
你坐在地上干嘛
What you doing down there?
-我摔倒了 -为什么摔倒
– I fell over. – What you fell over for?
-我又不是故意的 -那赶紧上车啊
– I didn’t do it on purpose. – Well, come on, then.
等的花儿都谢了
Let’s not wait for the grass to grow.
你在看什么
What you looking at?
没什么
Nothing.
别磨叽了 上车吧
Well, come on, then. In.
不 不 我来拿行李 你上车
No, no, no. I’ll get this. You get in.
快点 往里走 快点
Come on. Move on, move on.
-开车吧 厄恩 -开车吧 厄尼
– Take her away, Ern. – Yeah, take it away, Ernie.
这趟旅途很颠簸哟
It’s going to be a bumpy ride.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
我没说
I didn’t.
你想去哪
Whereabouts are you headed?
破釜酒吧 在伦敦
The Leaky Cauldron. That’s in London.
听见没 破釜酒吧 在伦敦
You hear that? Ern, “The Leaky Cauldron. That’s in London.”
破釜酒吧 要是点了豆子汤
The Leaky Cauldron. If you have pea soup
先吃它 别被它吃了
make sure you eat it before it eats you.
-麻瓜会看到我们吗 -麻瓜
– But the Muggles. Can’t they see us? – Muggles?
他们什么都看不见
They don’t see nothing, do they?
拿叉子戳他们还是有感觉的
No, but if you jab them with a fork, they feel.
厄尼 正前方有个老妇人
Ernie, little old lady at 12 o’clock!
10 9 8
Ten, nine, eight
7 6 5
seven, six, five
4 3 3.5
four, three, three and a half
2 1.75
two, one and three quarters.
走着
Yes!
阿兹卡班越狱犯
那是谁
Who is that?
那个人
That man.
那是谁
Who is that?
那是
Who is…?
这是小天狼星布莱克
That is Sirius Black, that is.
别说你从来没听说过小天狼星布莱克
Don’t tell me you’ve never been hearing of Sirius Black.
他是个杀人犯
He’s a murderer.
所以被关在阿兹卡班监狱
Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it.
-他怎么逃出来的 -关键就在这呢
– How did he escape? – Well, that’s the question, isn’t it?
他是第一个成功越狱的
He’s the first one that done it.
他效忠于
He was a big supporter of
神秘人
You-Know-Who.
总该听说过他吧
I reckon you’ve heard of him.
是听说过
Him I’ve heard of.
厄尼 前面两辆双层巴士
Ernie, two double-deckers at 12 o’clock.
越来越近了 厄尼
They’re getting closer, Ernie.
厄尼 要撞上我们了
Ernie, they’re right on top of us!
当心脑袋
Mind your head.
伙计们 没事吧
Hey, guys? Guys?
拉长脸干什么
Why the long faces?
差不多快到了 快了
Yeah, yeah. Nearly there. Nearly there.
-破釜酒吧 -下一站 翻倒巷
– The Leaky Cauldron. – Next stop, Knockturn Alley.
波特先生 您来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!