[哈利波特与密室]
我不能放你出来, 海德薇.
I can’t let you out, Hedwig.
我不能在校外使用魔法.
I’m not allowed to use magic outside of school.
– 而且, 万一弗农姨夫. – 哈利·波特!
– Besides, if Uncle Vernon. – Harry Potter!
这下可好了.
Now you’ve done it.
他在屋里. 弗农?
He’s in there. Vernon?
我警告你, 管不住那死鸟, 我就赶走它.
I’m warning you, if you can’t control that bloody bird, it’ll have to go.
她憋坏了.
But she’s bored.
哪怕放她出来一两个小时也行.
If I could only let her out for an hour or two.
帮你和你的怪胎朋友通信吗, 别想了.
So you can send secret messages to your freaky little friends? No, sir.
可是根本没人和我联♥系♥.
But I haven’t had any messages from any of my friends.
一个都没有.
Not one.
整个暑假都是.
all summer.
谁愿意做你的朋友?
Who would want to be friends with you?
我觉得你应该知恩图报.
I should think you’d be a little more grateful.
我们把你从小拉扯大,
We’ve raised you since you were a baby,
供你吃穿.
given you the food off our table.
而且看你可怜
even let you have Dudley’s second bedroom
还把达力的次卧给你.
purely out of the goodness of our hearts.
别急, 小宝贝. 还得等梅森先生.
Not now, pumpkin. It’s for when the Masons arrive.
他们随时会到.
Which should be any minute.
再来彩排一遍, 好吗?
Now, let’s go over our schedule once again, shall we?
佩尼, 梅森夫妇来的时候, 你应该在?
Petunia, when the Masons arrive, you will be?
客厅, 亲切迎接他们的到来.
In the lounge, waiting to welcome them graciously to our home.
很好. 达力, 那你呢..?
Good. And, Dudley, you will be…?
在门前 等着开门.
I’ll be waiting to open the door.
非常好.
Excellent.
你呢?
And you?
我待在卧室,
I’ll be in my bedroom,
一声不吭 假装不存在.
making no noise and pretending that I don’t exist.
算你聪明.
Too right, you will.
这次要是谈成, 我的事业就更上一层楼了…
With any luck, this could be the day I make the biggest deal of my career…
你可不许给我添乱.
and you will not mess it up.
哈利·波特, 真是太荣幸了.
Harry Potter, such an honor it is.
– 你是谁? – 多比, 先生. 家养小精灵多比.
– Who are you? – Dobby, sir. Dobby the house-elf.
我无意冒犯
Not to be rude or anything
但是你来的可真不是时候.
but this isn’t a great time for me to have a house-elf in my bedroom.
是的, 先生. 多比完全理解.
Yes, sir. Dobby understands.
只是多比必须要告诉你
It’s just that Dobby has come to tell you
很难启齿, 先生. 多比不知道从何说起.
It is difficult, sir. Dobby wonders where to begin.
– 你先坐下来吧? – 坐下来? 要我坐?
– Why don’t you sit down? – Sit down? Sit down?
对不起, 多比. 我不是想冒犯你.
Dobby, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to offend you or anything.
冒犯多比?
Offend Dobby?
多比虽然听说你很伟大, 先生
Dobby has heard of your greatness, sir
但还没有巫师请多比坐下来过, 把我平等对待.
but never has he been asked to sit down by a wizard, like an equal.
那是你没有遇到好巫师.
You can’t have met many decent wizards then.
没错, 没遇到过.
No, I haven’t.
我真不该这么说.
That was an awful thing to say.
– 坏多比! 坏多比! – 停下, 多比. 别出声.
– Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby! – Stop, Dobby. Dobby, shush.
多比, 拜托了, 快停下.
Dobby, please, stop.
没什么. 是猫的声音.
Don’t mind that. It’s just the cat.
– 坏多比. – 停下! 停, 多比. 求你了, 安静点.
– Bad Dobby. – Stop! Stop, Dobby. Please, be quiet.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
多比必须惩罚自己, 先生.
Dobby had to punish himself, sir.
多比差点说了主人家的坏话, 先生.
Dobby almost spoke ill of his family, sir.
– 主人家? – 多比服侍的巫师家庭, 先生.
– Your family? – The wizard family Dobby serves, sir.
多比只能永远服侍一个家庭.
Dobby is bound to serve one family forever.
万一他们知道了多比在这…
If they ever knew Dobby was here…
但是多比必须来.
But Dobby had to come.
多比必须保护哈利·波特. 要警告他.
Dobby has to protect Harry Potter. To warn him.
哈利·波特今年不能
Harry Potter must not go back to
回到霍格沃兹魔法学校.
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year.
有一个阴谋, 会有很恐怖的后果.
There is a plot, a plot to make most terrible things happen.
什么恐怖后果? 谁是幕后黑手?
What terrible things? Who’s plotting them?
不能说.
Can’t say.
– 好的, 明白了. 你不能说. – 别逼我说.
– Okay, I understand. You can’t say. – Don’t make me talk.
– 多比. 多比, 把灯放下. – 坏多比.
– Dobby. Dobby, put the lamp down. – Bad Dobby.
当他们打到第九洞的时候…
So when they arrive at the ninth hole…
把台灯给我.
Give me the lamp.
多比, 停下!
Dobby, stop!
– 放开我. – 给我进去别出声.
– Let me go. – Get in there and keep quiet.
– 你到底在捣什么鬼? – 我只是在
– What the devil are you doing up here? – I was just
我刚要讲到笑点 就被你毁了.
You just ruined the punch line of my Japanese golfer joke.
对不起.
Sorry.
再吵我就让你生不如死, 小子.
One more sound and you’ll wish you’d never been born, boy.
– 把那门修好. – 好的, 先生.
– And fix that door. – Yes, sir.
明白我为什么要回去了吧?
See why I’ve got to go back?
我不属于这里. 我属于你的世界, 属于霍格沃兹.
I don’t belong here. I belong in your world, at Hogwarts.
只有在那里我才有朋友.
It’s the only place I’ve got friends.
连信都不给你写的朋友吗?
Friends who don’t write to Harry Potter?
我猜, 他们应该有点忙…
Well, I expect they’ve been…
等等. 你怎么知道他们没给我写信?
Hang on. How do you know my friends haven’t been writing to me?
哈利·波特可不要生多比的气.
Harry Potter mustn’t be angry with Dobby.
多比想 如果哈利·波特以为他朋友忘了他
Dobby hoped if Harry Potter thought his friends had forgotten him
那哈利·波特也许就不想回学校了, 先生.
Harry Potter might not want to go back to school, sir.
– 把信给我. 快. – 不要!
– Give me those. Now. – No!
多比, 给我回来.
Dobby, get back here.
多比, 拜托了, 不要.
Dobby, please, no.
哈利·波特必须保证不回学校.
Harry Potter must say he’s not going back to school.
我不能. 霍格沃兹是我的家.
I can’t. Hogwarts is my home.
那不要怪多比了, 先生, 这是为了你好.
Then Dobby must do it, sir, for Harry Potter’s own good.
到处都是, 满满一地板.
It spread as far as the eye could see, all over the floor.
一个水管工说, 快看这水.
One plumber said, “Look at all that water. ”
另一个水管工说, 没错, 这还只是最上面的水.
The second plumber said, “Yes, and that’s just the top of it. ”
梅森先生.
Mr. Mason.
弗农说你高尔夫打得很棒.
Vernon tells me that you’re a wonderful golfer.
我时不时玩一下.
I play. Occasionally.
梅森太太.
Mrs. Mason.
你从哪儿买♥♥来这么好看的衣服?
where do you get your beautiful suits?
我的衣服可都是量身定做的.
Oh, all of my suits are tailor-made.
达力.
Dudley.
你是不是有什么话要说?
wasn’t there something you wanted to say?
– 布丁. – 布丁?
– Pudding. – Pudding?
什么布丁?
What pudding?
对不起. 那是我的外甥. 他脑子有问题.
I’m so sorry. It’s my nephew. He’s very disturbed.
他一看到陌生人就慌张. 所以我把他锁在楼上.
Meeting strangers upsets him. That’s why I kept him upstairs.
那个, 我们有冰淇淋.
Well, we have ice cream.
你休想回到那学校了.
You’re never going back to that school.
再也别想见你那些怪胎朋友了. 永远别想!
You’re never going to see those freaky friends of yours again. Never!
你好, 哈利.
Hiya, Harry.
罗恩. 弗雷德. 乔治. 你们怎么来了?
Ron. Fred. George. What are you all doing here?
当然是来救你, 快点. 收拾行李.
Rescuing you, of course. Now, come on, get your trunk.
你最好往后站一点.
You better stand back.
快点行动.
Let’s go.
– 什么声音? – 那是什么?
– What was that? – What was it?
波特!
Potter!
爸爸, 怎么回事?
Dad, what’s going on?
快. 快. 快.
Go. Go. Go.
爸爸, 快一点.
Dad, hurry up.
– 快点. – 快啊, 哈利, 加油.
– Come on. – Come on, Harry, hurry up.
佩妮, 他要逃走!
Petunia, he’s escaping!
– 抓住你了, 哈利. – 给我回来!
– I’ve got you, Harry. – Come here!
– 快放开我! – 休想, 小子!
– Let go of me! – No, boy!
你别想带着哪只死鸟走出这.
You and that bloody pigeon aren’t going anywhere.
– 放开我! – 开车!
– Get off! – Drive!
好的. 这就开!
Right. Right!
不! 不! 不! 不!
No! No! No! No!
爸爸!
Dad!
该死.
Damn.
差点忘了, 哈利, 生日快乐.
By the way, Harry, happy birthday.
来吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!