谢谢
Thanks.
马尔福来了
Malfoy’s coming.
-快走 -不许告诉别人 明白吗
– Run. – Not a word to anyone, understood?
那泥巴种真嚣张 我要收拾她 记住了
I’m gonna get that jumped-up mudblood! Mark my words.
-感觉挺好 -岂止是好 酷毙了
-That felt good. -Not good, brilliant.
走吧 该去找海格了
Come on. We should be at Hagrid’s.
你看 巴克比克还活着
Look. Buckbeak’s still alive.
对啊
Of course.
邓布利多怎么说的
Remember what Dumbledore said?
如果成功了 就能拯救不止一条无辜的生命
If we succeed, more than one innocent life could be spared.
走吧
Let’s go.
他们来了 快点
Here they come. I’d better hurry.
得先让福吉看到巴克比克
Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him.
不然就该怀疑海格了
Otherwise, he’ll think Hagrid set him free.
斑斑 你还活着
Scabbers, you’re alive!
-看好自己的宠物 -那是小矮星彼得
– Keep a closer eye on your pet. – That’s Pettigrew.
-别 哈利 -他背叛了我父母
– Harry, you can’t. – He betrayed my parents.
-我怎么能放过他 -必须放过他
– You don’t expect me to sit here. – Yes, and you must!
哈利 那时候你坐在海格屋里
Harry, you’re in Hagrid’s hut now.
如果你冲进去 你就会觉得自己疯了
If you go bursting in, you’ll think you’ve gone mad.
对时间乱加干涉很危险的
Awful things happen to wizards who meddle with time.
不能被看到
We can’t be seen.
福吉来了
Fudge is coming.
我们怎么还不走
And we aren’t leaving?
为什么不走
Why aren’t we leaving?
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
那下真疼
That hurt.
对不起
Sorry.
我们从后门出来了 快走
We’re coming out the back door. Go!
-我后面的头发真是那样的吗 -赫敏
– Is that really what my hair looks like from the back? – Hermione!
什么
What?
我好像看见了
I thought I just saw….
-算了 -走吧
– Never mind. – Let’s go.
快走 哈利 快点
Okay, go, Harry. Go!
别 让开
Get away. Get off.
部长 我觉得我也得签字
Minister, I really think I should sign as well.
好吧 是应该
Yes, very well. Perhaps it would be….
巴克比克 过来 跟我们走
Okay, Buckbeak. Come quickly. Come with us now. Come on.
快点 快点
Keep trying. Come on. Quickly.
巴克比克 快走啊
Buckbeak. Okay? Quickly. Hurry up. Okay?
-签上名字吧 -我名字可长了
– Your name only. – It’s such a very long name….
快点 巴克比克
Hurry up now, Buckbeak, okay?
过来 巴克比克
Come on. Come on, Buckbeak.
来吃好吃的雪貂
Come and get the nice dead ferret.
这呢 过来 过来
Come on. It’s here. Come on,
-比克 -好了 部长 跟我走
– Beaky. -Here we are, minister. Follow me.
-看那边 -哪边
– Now, look there. – Where?
-岩石那边 -有什么
– Look beyond the rocks. – What am I supposed to see?
迪佩特教授当校长的时候种的石楠
Professor Dippet had that ling planted when he was headmaster.
-是啊 -还有草莓
– Oh, yes. Indeed, indeed. – And all the strawberries.
-快点 巴克比克 -哪来的草莓
– Come on, Buckbeak. Come on. – I see no strawberries.
-那边 -哪边
– Over there. – Where?
-就在那边 -这边
– Over there. – This way.
-开始吧 -好吧
– Let’s get this over, please. – All right.
哪去了
But where is it?
刚还看见它了
I saw the beast, just now.
-这才几分钟 -真神奇
– Not a moment ago! – How extraordinary.
巴克比克
Buckbeak.
肯定有人放走了它 邓布利多
Come now, Dumbledore. Someone’s obviously released him.
-海格 -巴克比克
– Hagrid? – Buckbeak.
我觉得部长
I don’t think the minister’s
不会怀疑是你的
suggesting you had anything to do with this.
怎么可能呢 你一直跟我们在一起
How could you? You’ve been with us all the time.
-也是 -好吧
– Right. – Well, well….
要地毯式搜查
We must search the grounds.
天上也搜搜吧 部长
Well, search the skies, if you must, minister.
我可是要好好喝杯茶 一大杯白兰地也行
Meanwhile, I’d like a nice cup of tea or a large brandy.
行刑手 现在不需要你了
Oh, executioner, your services are no longer required.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我这可没有小杯 教授
You’ll find no small glasses in this house, professor.
-来吧 -这边
– Come on. – This way.
-这边
This way, now.
-现在呢 -去救小天狼星
– Now what? – We save Sirius.
-怎么救 -不知道
– How? – No idea.
-是卢平 -全部定身
– Look. It’s Lupin. – Immobulus!
斯内普来了
And Snape’s coming.
等着吧
And now we wait.
那就等吧
And now we wait.
还是有人挺开心的
At least someone’s enjoying himself.
赫敏
Hermione?
之前在湖边 我跟小天狼星在一起
Before, down by the lake, when I was with Sirius…
确实还有别人
…I did see someone.
就是他把摄魂怪赶跑了
That someone made the dementors go away.
用他的守护神
With a Patronus.
我听斯内普告诉邓布利多了
I heard Snape telling Dumbledore.
他说
According to him…
肯定是个法力很强大的巫师
…only a really powerful wizard could have conjured it.
是我爸爸
It was my dad.
我爸爸的守护神
My dad conjured the Patronus.
-但你♥爸♥爸已经 -去世了 我知道
– Harry, but your dad’s– – Dead. I know.
但我看到的就是他
I’m just telling you what I saw.
我们出来了
Here we come.
小天狼星跟我说话呢
You see Sirius talking to me there?
-他要我和他一起生活 -真棒
– He’s asking me to come live with him. – That’s great.
等他自♥由♥了 我就不用回德斯礼家了
When we free him, I’ll never have to go back to the Dursleys’.
就我们两个
It’ll just be me and him.
没准去乡下
We could live in the country…
找个能看到天空的地方
…someplace you can see the sky.
关了这么多年 他肯定想看看天空
He’ll like that after all those years in Azkaban.
哈利
Harry!
快跑
Run!
走吧
Let’s go.
-你干什么 -救你一命
– What are you doing? – Saving your life.
谢谢
Thanks.
这下好了 他来找我们了
Great. Now he’s coming for us.
这倒没想到 快跑
Yeah, I didn’t think about that. Run!
好恐怖
That was so scary.
卢平教授今晚真可怜
Poor Professor Lupin’s having a really tough night.
小天狼星 快走
Sirius. Come on!
-真可怕 -别担心
– This is horrible. – Don’t worry.
我爸会来的 来召唤守护神
My dad will come. He’ll conjure the Patronus.
马上就到
Any minute now.
就在那 等着瞧吧
Right there. You’ll see.
听我说 哈利 没人会来的
Harry, listen to me. No one’s coming.
别担心 他肯定会来
Don’t worry, he will. He will come.
-小天狼星 -你快死了
– Sirius. – You’re dying…
你们两个都是
…both of you.
哈利
Harry!
呼神护卫
Expecto Patronum!
你说对了 赫敏
You were right, Hermione.
之前不是我爸 是我
It wasn’t my dad I saw earlier. It was me!
我看到自己召唤守护神
I saw myself conjuring the Patronus before.
这回我知道能成功
I knew I could do it this time because…
因为我已经成功了
…well, I had already done it.
-说的通吗 -说不通
– Does that make sense? – No.
我不喜欢飞起来
But I don’t like flying…!
蹦吧达
Bombarda!
你们两个的恩
I’ll be forever grateful for this…
我永生难忘
…to both of you.
-我要跟你走 -等以后吧
– I want to go with you. – One day, perhaps.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!