我们只是来自小石镇的小女孩
We’re just two little girls From Little Rock
我们住过普普通通的地方
We lived on the wrong side Of the tracks
但那些曾打给我们的绅士朋友们
But the gentlemen friends Who used to call
他们似乎一点也不在意
They never did seem to mind at all
他们来到那普普通通的地方
They came to the wrong side Of the tracks
然后某人伤了我的心 在那小石镇
Then someone broke my heart In Little Rock
所以我抛开旧伤离开那里
So I up and left the pieces there
像个迷途羔羊般四处游荡
Like a little lost lamb I roamed about
我来到纽约然后发现
I came to New York and I found out
哪里的男人都一个样
That men are the same way everywhere
我还年轻 想被好酒美食和皮草围绕
I was young and determined To be wined and dined and ermined
所以我一刻不停 为之努力
And I worked at it All around the clock
在某一天 我穿着华丽
Now one of these days In my fancy clothes
衣锦还乡 去痛扁那让我心伤之人
I’m goin’ back home and punch the nose Of the one who broke my heart
那让我心伤之人
The one who broke my heart
那让我心伤之人 在那小石镇
The one who broke my heart In Little Rock
小石镇 小石镇…
Little Rock,Little Rock Little Rock
在小石镇 我见过太多丑恶
I learned an awful lot in Little Rock
在此有些建议我要分享
And here’s some advice I’d like to share
找个绅士
Find a gentleman
管他害羞还是鲁莽
Who is shy or bold
矮小还是高大
Or short or tall
年轻还是衰老
Or young or old
只要是个富翁就好
As long as the guy’s a millionaire
作为一个小街来的孩子 我在华尔街混的不错
For a kid from a small street I did very well on Wall Street
虽然我从没有过一手股票
Though I never owned a share of stock
但在最大的银行也有人认识我
And now that I’m known In the biggest banks
我要回我老家 去致上感谢
I’m a goin’ back home And give my thanks
给那让我心伤之人
To the one who broke my heart
那让我心伤之人
The one who broke my heart
那让我心伤之人
The one who broke my heart
在那小石镇
In Little Rock
多萝西 等一下
Dorothy,wait a minute.
路易 请你让埃斯蒙德先生到后面我们的化妆间
Louie,will you ask Mr. Esmond to come back to our dressing room.
他坐在老位置
He’s sitting in his usual place.
马上去 布莱克小姐
Right away,Miss Blake.
急什么 他又不会跑掉
What’s the rush? He’s not gonna run away.
我知道 但我等不了 为什么
I know,but I just can’t wait. For what?
多萝西 你没注意到吗 他的衣袋鼓鼓的
Dorothy.Didn’t you notice? His pocket was bulging.
可能是一袋糖呢
That could be a bag of gumdrops.
不 是方方的鼓鼓 像是戒指盒
No,it was square bulge,like a box for a ring.
我想他给我带了礼物
I think he’s got a present for me.
知道吗 你是全世界唯一一个
You know,you’re the only girl in the world
站在台上被聚光灯照着眼珠
that can stand on a stage with a spotlight in your eye
还能看见一个男人衣袋中的钻石的人
and still see a diamond inside a man’s pocket.
谢谢你 路易
Thank you,Louie.
晚上好 埃斯蒙德先生
Good evening,Mr. Esmond.
那么 进来吧 谢谢 我很乐意
Won’t you,pray,come in. Thank you,I’d love to.
嗨 格斯 晚上好 多萝西
Hi,Gus. Good evening Dorothy.
你今晚真出色 宝贝
You were wonderful tonight,darling.
出色至极 精彩绝伦 谢谢
Simply wonderful. You were magnificent! Thank you.
你也挺好
You were good,too.
天啊 谢谢 让我内心一片温暖啊
Gee,thanks,’cause that makes me feel all warm inside.
埃斯蒙德先生 大小合适吗
Mr. Esmond! Is it the right size?
永远不会嫌大啊 多萝西 你觉得太小吗
It can never be too big. Do you think it’s too small,Dorothy?
感觉应该放个高尔夫球在上面
It looks like it ought to have a highball around it.
我是说 合适你的手指吗
I mean,does it fit your finger?
对 很合适
Yes,it fits perfect.
爹地 我敢说你让我成了全世界最快乐的女孩
Daddy,I’ll bet you made me the happiest girl in the world.
我不知道你怎么弄的
I don’t know what you do,honey
如果不是在唇膏里加了麻醉剂的话
unless you use Novocaine on your lipstick?
爹地 爹地 我能告诉多萝西吗
Daddy? Daddy? May I tell Dorothy?
你想的话
If you wish.
多萝西 埃斯蒙德和我要结婚了
Dorothy,Mr. Esmond and I are going to be married.
你俩结婚
To each other?
当然是我俩 还跟谁
Of course to each other. Who else to?
我不知道你 格斯
I don’t know about you Gus.
我一直觉得罗莉拉最后会嫁给财政部长
I always sort of figured Lorelei would end up with the Secretary of the Treasury.
多萝西 猜怎么着
Dorothy,guess what.
我们周六坐船去巴黎岛 是巴黎市区
On saturday we’re sailing on the Isle de Paris. “Ile” de Paris.
我们要在欧洲结婚
We’re going to be married in Europe.
何不在美国结婚 然后去欧洲
Why not getting married in America and then go to Europe?
那样子不够新潮吗 我们已经计划好了
Or is that old fashioned way? Well,we’ve made our plans.
请进
Come in.
埃斯蒙德先生 你的长途电♥话♥
Mr. Esmond,a long distance call for you.
天啊 俄亥俄州代顿市打来的
Oh dear. From Dayton,Ohio.
谢谢你 我现在去
Thank you very much,I’ll be right there.
一定是爸爸
It must be Father.
我希望一切顺利 在老位子见 亲爱的
I hope nothing’s happened. I’ll meet you at my table,dear.
爸爸 他老爸时间拿捏真准 从未错过
Father! Never misses,Gus’ old man. Right on cue.
太糟了 宝贝
Too bad,honey.
这次不会出问题的
Nothing’s going wrong this time.
罗莉拉
Lorelei,
那老家伙不会让你成功钓到他儿子的
the old boy is not about to let you commit matrimony with his son.
我想他宁愿把他推下电梯井
I think he’d rather shove him down an elevator shaft.
多萝西 不管埃斯蒙德能否和我一起 我周六走定了
Dorothy,I’m sailing on Saturday,with or without Mr. Esmond.
除非他来接我 否则我绝不从欧洲回来
And I’m not coming back from Europe until he comes and gets me.
只要我们到了法国
When we’re in France,
他爸便不能一天给他打俩电♥话♥了
where his father can’t phone him twice a day
格斯不会让你一个人走的
Well,Gus will never let you go alone.
有些情况下 埃斯蒙德发现向我说不非常困难
Sometimes Mr. Esmond finds it very difficult to say no to me.
那倒很有可能
Well,that’s very possible.
快点 伙计们 你们不凑起来我们无法点名
Come on,guys,we can’t check the roll if you don’t stick together.
彼得斯 兰达尔 桑福德 森斯
Peters? Randall? Sanford? Sims?
史提芬斯 看那儿
Stevens? Look at that.
史提芬斯 威廉·史提芬斯
Stevens? Willard J. Stevens?
你为什么不回答 我没空
Why don’t you answer ? I’m busy.
天啊
Boy,oh,boy!
请到这来查验护照
Check your passport right over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
请问
Pardon please
这边是去法国欧洲的吗
is this the way to Europe,France?
哪里
To where?
不是法国欧洲
Not Europe,France,honey.
法国属于欧洲 谁说不是了
France is in Europe. Who said it wasn’t?
你看 你不能说
Well,you wouldn’t say
“这边是到墨西哥北美州”的吧
“is this the way to North America,Mexico”? Would you?
如果我是要去那 我就那么说 下一话题吧
If that’s where I want to go,I would. The dealer passes.
船是去法国瑟堡的 非常感谢 我的说法没错吧
This ship goes to Cherbourg,France. Thank you ever so. See?
那些穿蓝色外套的是什么人
Say,what’s all the talent in the blue jackets?
不会是乐队吧
It’s not a band,is it?
不 他们是奥♥运♥代表队 将和你们搭同一艘船
No,no,Miss,that’s the Olympic team. They’re sailing with you on this ship.
奥♥运♥代表队
The Olympic team?
是的 正合我意 谁这么体贴安排的
Yes. For me! Now wasn’t that thoughtful of somebody?
我要那个大壮男 多萝西·萧
Dibs on the shot putter. Dorothy Shaw!
你得谨记
want you to remember
你得在旅途中当好看护
you’re supposed to be the chaperone on this trip.
格斯 我们把话说清楚
Now,let’s get this straight,Gus:
看护的工作是不准别人找乐子
The chaperone job’s is to see that nobody else has any fun.
但没人来约束看护 所以我很适合这工作
But nobody chaperones the chaperone. Dorothy That’s why I’m so right for this job.
护照 谢谢
Passports,please.
我以为你赶不上了 这是你的票
I thought you were going to be late. Here’s your ticket.
她们在那 查护照处
They’re all over there,at the passport desk.
需要你调查那金发的
I want you after the blonde.
皮肤较黑的是她朋友 多萝西·萧
The brunette’s her friend,Dorothy Shaw.
别管她 我不在乎她做什么
I never mind about her. We don’t care what she does.
我在乎
I care.
玩得开心点 孩子
Have fun,son.
大家快点 走起来
Come on,please you guys,move along.
要上船了 旅途愉快
Let’s get on board. Have a nice trip.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!