(美国海军出品)
(LSD 麦角酸二乙酰胺)
我是沃尔特·米纳博士
I’m Dr. Walt Miner.
我来谈谈LSD
I’m here to talk about LSD.
所有生物碰到LSD
We have never given LSD to a living creature
都会受到影响
that it hasn’t affected.
它会影响到鱼类、蜘蛛
It affects fish, it affects spiders,
兔子、狗和猫
it affects rabbits, and dogs, and cats.
也许最有趣的是 不知何故
Perhaps most interesting of all, for one reason or another,
有一次大象服用了LSD
LSD was given to an elephant once.
大象被杀死了 太令人惊讶了
And, lo and behold, it killed the elephant.
有些人第一次服用这种毒品的时候 会有不好的体验
Some people have a bad experience the first time they take the drug.
另一些人的不好体验 出现在服用30次、60次
Others take it 30, 60, or even a hundred times,
甚至100次之后
before their bad trip.
所谓不好的体验
And the bad trip
就是突发精神失常
Instant insanity.
进入梦幻之乡 永不返回
Often a never-never land of no return.
体验LSD的迷幻感受
There is nothing, um… grown-up or sophisticated
不是什么成熟高端的行为
in taking an LSD trip at all.
完全是种愚蠢的举动
They’re just being complete fools.
这是在玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
It is playing Russian roulette.
教育片中展现出来的毒品使用
Drug use in educational films has always been portrayed
总是显得夸张和谢斯底里
in a somewhat exaggerated and hysterical way.
父母很慌张 孩子们吓坏了
Parents panicking,children having freak-outs,
人们跳出窗户
and people jumping out of windows.
别误会 毒品有可能很危险
Don’t get me wrong, drugs can be dangerous,
但也会很滑稽
but they can also be hilarious.
什么样的人会把自己
Now, what kind of person would put themselves
放在危险而滑稽的境地?
through something dangerous and hilarious
哪怕没有其他贡献
If nothing else,
但愿今晚的影片能回答这个问题
my hope is that tonight’s film will answer that question.
一起看片吧
Enjoy.
(斯丁 音乐人)
我觉得迷幻药并不能拯救世界
I don’t think psychedelics are the answer to the world’s problems,
但会是个好的开端
but they could be a start.
所有天才都会服用
All geniuses did it.
爱因斯坦、史蒂夫·乔布斯 吉米·亨德里克斯 还有本大神
Einstein, Steve Jobs, Jimi Hendrix, A$AP fuckin’ Rocky.
我一直有个疑问 “一定还有更多…”
And I just always had this question, “There’s gotta be more…”
然后我服用了迷幻药 我说 “哦 你没搞错确实有很多”
And then when I took acid, I went, “Oh, you were right. There’s a lot more.”
我对毒品的看法发生了改变
My point of view changed on drugs.
我对现实的认识有了新的见解
We gained a lot of insight about the way I view reality.
我使用过远不止100次…
I’ve easily done over a hundred hits…
也许接近两百次
easily, and probably closer to two.
-法律上来说 服用八次就疯了吧? -他们说…
– Doesn’t eight make you legally insane – They say that…
我服用过迷幻蘑菇 大概有12次…
I think I’ve done mushrooms, like, 12 times…
我大概服用过12次迷幻蘑菇
I probably did mushrooms… 12 times.
绝对有50次
Literally 50 times.
我经常服用迷幻剂
I took a lot of acid.
大量的迷幻剂
A lot of acid.
我大量服用迷幻剂
I took a lot of acid. I must’ve taken around
大约有500次
500 trips.
我服用过一次迷幻剂
I took acid once.
也许根本用不着这样做
Maybe even didn’t need to actually take it.
也许看这部纪录片就够了
Probably could’ve just watched this documentary.
大家都来了吗?
Is everybody in
电影马上就要开始了
The movie is about to begin.
(LSD 乌羽玉 死藤水 迷幻蘑菇 DMT)
(设置 回弹)
(感知)
精神类毒品的是一个大类
Psychotropic drugs fall under a huge, broad category.
我对致幻剂做实验
What I experimented with were hallucinogens.
这类药物会使人的意识产生巨大改变
And they put you in a state of consciousness which is very altered,
你的感知、认知
where your perception, your cognition,
都会发现巨大差异
your, uh… knowing is very different.
一开始是一种不真实的感觉
Uh… Initially, it feels like it’s not real,
但你事后会反思 所谓真实到底是什么?
but then when you come out of it, you wonder what is real.
我并不支持一味地反对
Um, I wouldn’t like this to be an exercise in the sort of “just say no” campaign,
让人不要去体验
you know… …putting people off this experience,
因为我认为这种体验是有价值的
because I think it’s a valuable experience.
当我有坏的迷幻体验时
And whenever I’ve had a bad trip,
我有过很多不好体验
and I’ve had many,
我总是意识到 这正是我需要的
I always realize that, um… it was what I needed.
有时候它会打击你
sometimes it kicks your arse,
有时候你的自我意识需要受点挫折
and sometimes you need to have your ego taken down…
另一方面
a notch or two.
你会得到丰厚的美满体验
On the other hand,you can get immensely rewarding experiences,
充满了爱和支持
full of love and support,
一种漂浮的感觉
and a sense of buoyancy,
一种和星球连接的宗教感
and a sense of… a religious sense of connection to the planet.
我个人的感觉是 它抵消了消极因素
So my feeling is it’s, um… It balances out.
(斯丁)
(宇宙打开了)
我记得有一天 朋友给我一些干燥的乌羽玉
I remember one day, a friend of mine gave me some dried peyote,
我以前没有服用过
which I’d… I’d never taken before.
我住在英格兰的一个农场里
I live on a farm down in England.
我是上午11点服用的
I took it at 11 a.m.
在回去主屋的路上
On the way back to the main house, um…
那感觉上来了
I started to get this feeling,
一切都像活了一样
and everything was coming alive.
野草开始跟我聊天
The grass starts talking to me…
斯丁
Sting!
很快 我进入了迷幻世界
…and very quickly, I entered this psychedelic realm.
树木伴随着音乐向我挥舞
The trees are waving kind of musically at me.
斯丁
Sting!
我走过了农场
And I go past the farm,
帮我经营农场的人叫约翰
and I have a guy who runs my farm called John,
他急促地招呼我
who hails me over very urgently,
“快过来 我需要你帮忙”
“Come on! I need your help!”
我说:“约翰 我现在有点忙”
I said, “John, I’m, uh…I’m actually busy.”
他说:“不行 你得帮我” 我问他什么事
He says, “No, you’ve gotta help me.” I said, “Well, what is it”
他说:“有一头牛难产
He said, “Well, one of the cows is having a problem birthing,
我需要你帮忙
and I need your help…
如果你不帮忙 母牛会死的 它很惨”
…because without your help, she’ll die. She’s in a, you know, a bad way.”
他说话的同时 我越来越嗨
And as he’s speaking, I’m getting more and more high, and…
越来越不安
and disconcerted.
于是我向他走过去
So I go over to him,
母牛很痛苦 它在叫 它很疼
and she’s in distress, she’s crying, and she’s in a great deal of pain.
这种体验给你清晰地呈现了 死亡的概念
What the experience does is it very clearly presents you with the idea of mortality,
就在这里
right here,
你无法躲避
and you cannot… You can’t dodge it.
这是你自己的死亡 这个星球的死亡
It’s your own mortality, the mortality of this planet,
这头小牛及其母亲的死亡
the mortality of this little steer who’s being born, and its mother.
你无法绕过它
So you cannot get around that.
这是意识的核心问题
That is the central issue of consciousness.
有一天 我们会不复存在
One day we will not exist.
我们怎么办?
How do we… How do we deal with it
于是 我们把一些绳子 绕在了小牛的前腿和鼻子上
So, we wrap some rope around the steer’s forelegs and snout,
我要做的就是拉绳子
and my job is to pull
同时他安排整个操作
while he navigates the operation.
我们身上沾满了羊水和其他东西
And we’re getting covered in all kinds of amniotic fluid and stuff.
整个过程延续了大约20分钟
This operation takes about 20 minutes.
这仿佛是在捕鲸船上拉一条鲸
It’s like pulling in a whale on a fishing boat.
我变得更嗨了
And I’m getting higher.
最终我们把小牛拉了出来
And we eventually get the steer out.
母牛长叹了一口气 对我来说
His mother breathes a sigh of relief, and for me,
整个宇宙都打开了
the entire universe has cracked open.
这就像是生命的意义
It was like the meaning of life.
我认为 迷幻经历所起的作用
You know, I think what the psychedelic experience does
它把…
is it takes…
“它”从“我和它”里面取了出来
the “it” out of “me and it”.
变成了我和你
It becomes me and thou.
一切 不管是一棵树
Everything, you know, whether it’s a tree,
还是一条河 抑或是一块石头
or it’s a river, or it’s a piece of rock,
你意识到自己和万物连接
you realize that you are connected.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!