一旦你把腿伤熬过去了 事情就不会太糟糕
Once you get past the legs, it ain’t too bad
你也来点
Here you go
很容易下咽不是吗
It goes down pretty smooth, don’t it?
好了吃点东西 我们得赶路了
Come on Eat up We’re back in business
我们看看谁在后面
Let’s see who’s behind
我们走
We are
基尼不快走开
Jinni, no Go away
别帮我
Do not assist me
只管把我杀了求你了
Just kill me, please
用你的武器
Use your weapon

No
这是阿♥拉♥的旨意
It is Allah’s will

No

No
告诉你
Tell you what
我把你弄出来后随你怎么办
You can do whatever you want after I get you out of there

No!
基尼
Jinni
基尼
Jinni
基尼
Jinni
你怎么样了伙计
How you doin’, partner?
你为什么为我而回来
Why you turn back for me?
没有什么奖金比一个人的生命更值钱 这是我的想法
Ain’t no prize money worth a man’s life, the way I see it
书上写的上帝安自己的意志引人进入歧途
It is written that God leads astray whom he wishes
也按自己的意思指引人
and guides whom he wishes
是上帝的旨意让我在竞赛中死去
It was God’s will that I die in this race
就象谁最终会赢也是他的意志一样
Just as it is his will who shall win
那你自己的意志怎样
What about your will?
你的马的意志又怎样
What about your horse’s will?
对我来说这才是让你达到终点的力量
Seems to me that’s what will get you across a finish line
这才是应该被书写的
Only then is it written
基尼回来驼我回家
Jinni has returned to carry me home
求你了
Please
我的剑
My sword
-海达哥
-Hidalgo!
抓住阿尔哈达
Get Al-Hattal
快点他要跑了
Faster He is escaping
别动
stop
你听到了那个基♥督♥徒女人是怎么说的
You heard the Christian woman
我们不能杀了他
We are not to kill him
绳子
The rope!
快点
Quickly!

Hurry!
卡蒂勃
Katib!
看 陷井
Look The trap
停止 放出猎豹
stop Release the hunters
快点 站起来
Come on Get up
留神
Look out!
基尼 基尼
Jinni! Jinni!
你与你的马带给我的麻烦已经够了
You and your horse have made enough trouble for me
没有人可以伤害我的马
Nobody hurts my horse

-Whoa
别动
Settle down
请相信我
Trust me now

Whoa
放松点孩子
Easy, son
别这样伙计
Don’t do it, partner
不要就这样死去
Don’t you die on me now
我们快要到家了
We’re almost home
我们快要到家了
We’re almost home
我们得到他们了兄弟
We had ’em, brother
我们得到了那些孩子
We had those boys
你没有事的
You’re all right
我的老伙计
My old man
还记得密苏里的那个500英里
Remember that 500-mile in Missouri?
我们领先了整整三天
We had three days in the lead
坐在那个牧场望着满眼的绿色
Sitting on that ranch looking at nothing but green
就象那样伙计
That’s it, partner
如果世界上有个天堂 实际上我们已经找到它了
If there’s a heaven on Earth, actually, we found it
然而我想世界上有个天堂
Well, I reckon if there’s a heaven on Earth,
那也会有个地狱
there’s gonna be a hell, too
我们不能越过她
We just couldn’t cross her
帮帮我
Help me
兰色的孩子
Blue child
看到了吗牛仔
Can you see it, cowboy?
那就是海洋
It is the ocean
现在只剩下阿尔哈达了 牛仔
It is only Al-Hattal now, cowboy
你在竞赛开始前就被打败了
You were defeated before this race began
你战胜不了我
You will not defeat me
我出生在一个伟大的部落
I am born of a great tribe
马的民族
People of the horse
我也是
So am l
好吧
Okay
阿尔哈达 阿尔哈达
Al-Hattal!
卡姆利亚 感谢你的毅力
Camria, praise your stamina
牛仔 牛仔
Cowboy! Cowboy!
快赶她
Push her
越过她
Let ‘er buck!

Ah!
牛仔 牛仔
Cowboy! Cowboy!
漂亮的比赛伙计
Good race, partner
它是一匹神奇的马
It is a magnificent horse
彼此彼此王子
Likewise, Prince
你带着它更好看
It looks better on you
很长时间 我不明白
For many miles, I did not understand
为什么阿♥拉♥对我这样做
why Allah would wish this on me
现在我明白他的意志了
Now I understand his will
在我家里做客吧随便多长时间
Be a guest in my house for as long as you desire
留下吧
Stay
我已经离家太远太久了 先生
I’ve been too far from home for too long, sir
我输了比赛 法兰克霍普金斯
I lost the race, Frank Hopkins
可是你记得了一个朋友
But you won a friend.
这是一个礼物
It’s a gift
你的预知未来的能力怎么样了
What about your ability to tell the future?
如果我有能力预知未来
If I had the ability to foretell the future
也许我应该压那匹花马
perhaps I would have bet on a painted horse
祝你好运
Blessings be upon thee
你也是伙计
You too, partner
在西方的故事里那是真的吗
Is it true, then, as in the Western stories?
牛仔骑马跑进夕阳里
The cowboy rides away into the setting of the sun?
但那不是同一个牛仔
But not the same cowboy
我们不会忘记你
We won’t forget you
再见
Goodbye
兰色孩子
Blue child
在护栏边上集♥合♥
Assemble on the rim
每30步一个人
30 paces to a stand
数着开的枪数
Make every shot count
这家伙来做什么 真的给它们带来了一个吗
What’s this bloke doing? Bringing them in one at a time?
麦克纳提中尉
Lieutenant McNulty?
你是谁
Who are you?
霍普金斯
Hopkins
法兰克霍普金斯
Frank Hopkins
霍普金斯 你带来文书了吗
Hopkins? You bring a dispatch?
是的先生
Yes, sir
完全付清了吗
Paid in full?
等等 都到左侧来
Hold on! Pull back to the left!
-怎么会 可拉 -怎么会 可拉
-How, Kola -How, Kola
那个叫易沟霍恩的司令官
Is ittrue thatthe chief named Eagle Horn
回到印第安人的属地上是真的吗
has returned to the reservation?
他已经启程了
He has taken the journey

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!