Stop!
-亲爱的, 我回来了
-我回来了, 亲爱的
– Honey, I’m home.
– I’m home, lover boy.
别烦我!
Leave me alone!
才早上6点
6:00 in the goddamn morning.
不要骂人!我们必须去教堂和上帝一起醒来
Stop swearing! We have to go to church. We awaken with the Lord.
我睡的比他晚
– Well, I sleep later than He does.
滚开!
Get away from my door!
我们必须走,你会让我惹麻烦!
We have to go. You’re going to get me in trouble.
-走吧,我准备好了。
– Let’s go. I’m ready.
哦!
Oh!
那就别再这样了!
Well, don’t do that again then!
爱一个人, 因为上帝爱你。
Love one another as God loves you.
-愿和平与你同在。
– May peace be with you.
现在不行,我必须做作业
I can’t right now. I have to finish homework.
以西结.
Ezekiel.
也许你的妻子今天早上不在是因为她不喜欢我的布道。
Perhaps your wife is not present this morning because she doesn’t enjoy my sermons.
我想让她来的
Oh, no, Uncle Wilhelm, I tried to make her attend…
但她太倔强了
– but she is more stubborn than our animals.
你懂的,当男人结婚后,他必须为他的老婆负责。
You know when a man is married, a woman becomes his responsibility.
你必须教她我们的生活方法,你已经宣誓了神圣的婚姻。
You must teach her our ways. You have taken the vows of holy matrimony.
你是她的丈夫
You are her husband.
你是她的安慰者,榜样,忠实的伙伴,朋友,保护者
You are her comforter, her example, her faith, her friend, her protector…
她的盟友
her ally.
她的快乐就是你的快乐。
Her joy is your joy.
她的缺点就是你的失败。
And her failings are your failings.
是的, 但……她比我大。
Yes, but…she’s bigger than me.
但上帝会提供帮助
Oh. Yeah, but… God will provide.
如同我们所有人,她也有责任。
And like all of us, she has duties.
她将修剪草坪
You will see that she attends to your lawn; it needs cutting.
给花坛除草
The flower bed needs weeding.
诸如此类
Etcetera, etcetera.
是的。。。威廉叔叔
Yes… Uncle Wilhelm.
-哈瓦娜!
-干嘛?
– Havana!
– What?
威廉叔叔让你去草坪和花坛除草
Uncle Wilhelm says you have to mow the lawn and weed the flower bed.
告诉他我需要手指甲和脚趾甲!
Tell him I need a manicure and a pedicure!
你有义务参加!你是我老婆!
You have duties to attend to! You’re my wife!
戴上头巾,你的头发不要露出来!
And cover your head. Your hair’s not supposed to be showing.
-你在找什么?
-没什么。
– What are you looking for?
– Nothing.
你在那儿做啥?
Then what were you doing in there?
找个绳子上吊,别管我!
Looking for a rope to hang myself with.Now leave me alone.
你至少该清理下花坛吧?
Will you at least weed the flower bed, please?
我喜欢杂草
I like weeds.
不好意思,我情绪不好.
Look, I’m sorry about these mood swings.
我正在努力, 好吗?
I’m working on it, okay?
如果有支烟我可能感觉好点
It’s just that I would feel a lot better if I had a cigarette.
我们没有。
We don’t have any.
我知道, 但是..彼得把我的东西♥藏♥起来了
你知道他藏哪里了吗?
I know, but… Peter hid mine somewhere.
Do you have any idea where he could have hid them?
你们不是都有藏东西的地方吗?
Don’t you guys have a secret hiding place or something?
你应该这么做这是你的工作。
You should be doing this. This is your work.
晒黑是一件很辛苦的工作,不要小看
Getting an even tan is hard work too, so don’t knock it.
我们的婚姻不是工作
I don’t think our marriage is working.
我们和美国的每个已婚夫妇都有共同点。
Well, then we got something in common with every married couple in America.
你们怎么总穿那么多?
How do you stand the heat in those clothes?
我们流汗的
We sweat.
我,呃..。我在花坛里发现了这个。
I, uh… I found this in the flower bed.
看起来像美国人
Looks American.
我猜彼得一定是掉了
I guess Peter must’ve dropped it.
这不太公平,你替我♥干♥家务活
Hey, this isn’t fair, you doing all my chores.
我进来休息吧,我接着干
Why don’t you come inside and take a rest and I’ll take over.
-你确定吗?
积极.
– Are you sure?
– Positive.
好.
Okay.
好.
Yes!
我看到了。
I see it.
不要耍我,孩子,彼得把剩下的钱给了我
Don’t screw with me, kid! Peter was giving the rest of that money to me!
剩下的哪儿去了,我现在就要
Where’s the rest of it? I want my money and I want it now!
我是你老公,Wilhelm说你应该听我的
I’m your husband. Uncle Wilhelm said you are to do as I tell you!
谁能管我,你吗?你这个60磅的小屁孩能管我?
Who’s gonna make me? You?
You’re gonna make me, all 60 pounds of you?
如果你不做个守规矩的老婆,我就把钱都喂猪!
If you don’t start behaving like a proper wife, I’m feeding all that money to the hogs!
在我的……尸体上!
Over my…dead body!
听上去似乎好点了。
You’re only making it sound better.
过来这里!
回来!
Come here!
Come back here!
如果你听我的,我就给你钱
If you do as you’re told, maybe I will give you the money.
好.你想让我做什么?
Fine. What do you want me to do?
我怎么从没见到男人们做这种事?
How come I never see guys do this work?
我老公说他找不到适合男人用的锄头。
My husband says he can’t find a hoe that fits a man’s hand.
真是男人啊!我们什么都做,但他玩他的水管。
Just like a man. We do all the work, while he plays with his hose.
有.
There.
我不该对你大喊大叫,我真的很努力想成为一个好妻子,但这很难。
I’m sorry I yelled at you. I’m trying really hard to be a good wife and it’s difficult.
我知道你想帮我,威廉叔叔会为你感到骄傲的
But I know that you’re going to help me and Uncle Wilhelm will be very proud of you.
可好?
Okay?
吃好, 神父
Eat well, father.
吃好, 老公
Eat well, husband.
-吃好, 孩子。
-吃好, 兄弟。
– Eat well, son.
– Eat well, brother.
以西结!
Ezekiel!
Ezekiel!
-吃好, 齐克
You eat good, Zeke.
你知道我今天过得很好。
You know, I’m having the best day.
我感到从未有过的平静
It’s like I’ve never felt such peace before.
我想谢谢你嫁给我, 齐克。谢谢。
I wanna thank you for marrying me, Zeke. Thank you.
哦那没关系
Oh, that-that’s okay.
-好吧, 我得回去工作了。
-嗯,我也是。
– Well, I have to get back to work.
– Ja. Me too.
哦.
Oh.
我不需要了
I’m not gonna be needing that.
你这样照顾我
You take such good care of me.
我有你需要什么钱?
What do I need money for when I have you, so…
把剩下的钱都放回去吧。
just put it back with the rest of the money, okay.
小矮子,过来
Hey, come here, you little runt! Come here!
-如果我抓到你, 你就完蛋了!
-嘘, 嘘, 嘘!
– If I catch you, you’re dead meat.!
– Shoo, shoo, shoo!
嘿!你在哪儿?
Hey.! Where are you?
你想要这个?
You want this?
你在骗我,假装做个好老婆
You’ve been tryin’ to trick me, just pretending to be a good wife.
我告诉你吧:你永远找不到这个
But let me tell you something. You’re never going to get this…
-是的!
-钱!
– Yes!
– Money!
你这小子, 晕倒, 讨厌的家伙!
You little, fainting, geeky creep!
我会抓住你,把你放在膝盖上打屁♥股♥!
I am this close to putting you over my knee and giving you a spanking!
我讨厌和你结婚,我讨厌它!任何男人都会
I hate being married to you. I hate it! Any man would.
那么做点啥吧,把钱给我,然后我离开这里。
Then do something about it. Give me the money and I’m outta here.
迅速离婚,我做回我的哈瓦娜
One quick divorce and I’m Havana What-Was-Her-Name.
听上去不错,离婚是啥?
是离开地狱的门票
– That sounds good but what’s a divorce?
– It is a ticket out of hell.
-我们不能离婚。
-坐下!
– No, we can’t have divorce.
– No, you sit!
这件事情上你得给我解围,说服威廉叔叔
Listen, you let me take the heat on this one from Uncle Wilhelm, okay?
如果我告诉他我是个令人讨厌的妻子
If I tell him I am a lousy wife with lousy wifely skills…
有着无法满足的性要求,他会让我们分开休息休息
and an overbearing sexual appetite, he will cut us both a little slack.
然后你给我钱,我走人,咋样?
Then you give me my money, and I am gone. Deal?
是吗?
Is it?
行,先吐口水
No, you got to spit first.
Okay?
加油
Inside. Come on. Inside.
加油
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!