Alex, listen to the chief.
那间屋子里没有人
There was no one in that house.
那强尼·艾伦的狗呢
What about Johnny Allen’s dog?
我昨晚和强尼聊过天了
I talked to Johnny last night.
他说他的狗在周一早上被绑走了
His dog was kidnapped on Monday morning.
他有亲眼看到那一切吗
Did he see it happen?
亚历克斯 向警官道歉 回你的房♥间去
Alex, apologize to the chief and go up to your room.
我为我做了一个好公民而感到十分抱歉
Excuse me for being a good citizen.
亚历克斯
Alex!
我 我真的很抱歉 这种事不会再发生了
I-I’m very sorry. This will not happen again.
会吗 宝贝 真的 我向你保证
Will it, honey? Really, I promise you.
话是这么说 我们也不想让他从此不报♥警♥
Well, we wouldn’t want to discourage him from calling us
就是 万一真的发生了什么的时候
in the event that something real ever does happen.
垃圾
Loser.
-闭嘴 -你咬我啊
– Shut up. – Make me.
你已经戏弄过警方两次了
Now that you’ve pranked the cops twice,
它会被永久记录在你的个人档案里的
it goes on your permanent record.
在你的后半生里 你要是打电♥话♥求救
For the rest of your life, if you call for help,
没有人会来帮你的了
it won’t come.
爸爸错过航♥班♥了
Dad missed his plane.
他和老板开会迟到了
He was late for a meeting with his boss.
我们不得不把我们急需的家庭现金
We have to fork over much-needed family cash
赔给斯蒂芬一家
to the Stephans…
还有一个糟老太太
And to an evil octogenarian
这样他们就能把门修好了
so they can have their doors repaired.
更糟糕的是
And even worse–
全世界都在嘲笑我们 亚历克斯
the world laughs, Alex.
你玷污了我们家族的姓氏
You’ve stained the family name.
先是斯蒂芬家
First the Stephans,
再是赫斯太太家
then Mrs. Hess.
我同意 多丽斯 下一站是阿尔科特家
I agree, Doris. The next stop is the alcotts’ house.
什么样的大盗会闯进别人家
What kind of a burglar goes into a house
却什么也不拿呢
and doesn’t take anything?
你知道我是怎么想的吗
Do you know what I think?
我猜他们在找某件特殊的东西
I think they’re looking for somethin’ special.
他们到每个人的房♥子里找一遍
And they’re lookin’ in everybody’s house ’cause
因为他们不知道在谁手上
they don’t know who has it.
问题是 到底是什么呢
The question is… what is it?
如果没人打算插手
If nobody’s gonna do anything about this,
我就得自己干了
I’ll just have to do it myself.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
-我犯迷糊了 -没事
– I’m clearly not awake. – It’s all right.
祝你今天愉快
Have a nice day.
我尽力
I’ll try.
看着 多丽斯
Watch this, Doris.
看啊 多丽斯
Look, Doris.
我忘记有楼梯了
Oh. I forgot about the stairs.
抓住他 多丽斯 抓住他
Got him, Doris. Got him.
好 太好了 太好了
Oh, yes. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
你被逮个正着
You are so busted.
我有这个 玩具车
I have it– the toy car.
它在拍我
It’s videotaping me.
什么
What?
刚刚的话再说一遍
Come back on that last message.
快啊 冲 冲 冲
Come on. Go, go, go, go, go!
别打转 别打转
Don’t spin! Don’t spin!
说的就是你
You there.
你以前对我还不错 我没必要杀你
Now, you was friendly to me. I don’t have to kill you.
-你拿了不属于你的钱 -你退后
– You got money doesn’t belong to you. – Now, you back off.
-这不关你的事 -好了 放下挂包
– This ain’t none of your business. – All right. Drop the saddlebags.
你好 我是凯伦
Hello. This is Karen.
你好 你怎么样
Hi. How’s it goin’?
我上班又要迟到了
Uh-huh. Yeah, I’m runnin’ late for the office again.
我觉得绩优股估价过高了
I-i think blue chips are overvalued.
科技股还不错
Technology stocks would be good.
科技股
Technology stocks.
听着 亲爱的 我在洗澡 晚点打给你吧
Listen, hon. I’m in the shower. Can I call you back?
快点 快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
再见
See ya!
车在外面 房♥子里有个女人 快过来
The car’s outside. I got a woman in the house. Get over here!
快点 起来
Come on! Get up!
该死
Shoot!
大家都匆匆忙忙
Everybody’s in a hurry.
这是个摄像机 有人盯上我们了
It’s a video camera. Someone’s onto us.
你觉得这重要吗 芯片在车上
Do you think it really matters? Chip’s in the car.
-我们45分钟后就到机场了 -爱丽丝在哪
– We’re at the airport in 45 minutes. – Where’s Alice?
怎么了
What happened?
有个女人在房♥子里 我要回去对付她
There is a woman in the house. I’ll go back in and deal with her.
把芯片拿出来
Get the chip.
太好了
Yes!
我来
I got it.
女士 我能跟你说句话吗
Ma’am, may I have a word with you?
别进来 我光着呢
Don’t come in. I’m naked.
你在想什么呢 红屁♥股♥
What’s on your mind, monkey butt?
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
这是什么臭味
What’s that funky smell?
-我把车跟丢了 -什么
– I lost it! – What?
快点 冲 冲 冲
Come on. Go, go, go!
-超出遥控范围了 -我追上了
– It’s going out of range! – I got it.
我看见它了
I see it.
小心
Look out.
杰尼根 哪个方向
Jernigan, which direction?
它从我旁边过去了 在亚当姆斯路上往南走
It got past me. It’s heading south on Adams.
我就跟着这个小
But I’m right behind the little–
它离开街道了 穿过后院往西去了
it’s off the street, going through backyards, heading west.
爱丽丝 你在哪里
Alice, what’s your position?
第四栋房♥子 正在往巷子去
Fourth house, moving to the alley.
我看见了 它正穿过树篱
I see it! It’s going through the hedge.
杰尼根 位置 就是那里
Jernigan, position? You’re there.
-我抓到了 -我抓到了
– I got it! – I got it!
昂格尔 你在哪
Unger, what’s your position?
马上到华盛顿大街
Heading to Washington street.
我没听清 在哪
I didn’t copy. Where?
我说我马上到华
I said I’m heading to wa–
停车 蠢货
stop, you nitwit!
我什么都没看见
I don’t see anything.
我会四处看看的
I’ll look around.
我还没看到
I don’t have it yet.
我们没时间了 放弃吧
We’re out of time. Give it up.
他们拿到录像带了 为什么还要追玩具车
They got the tape. Why’d they still chase the toy car?
这又不贵
It’s not that expensive.
我确定他们没时间玩这个
I’m sure they don’t have enough time to play with it.
看 多丽斯
Look, Doris.
美国空军征兵
电脑芯片 你在哪找到的
Computer chip, huh? Where’d you find it?
我之前为赫斯太太铲雪的时候找到的
I found it in a remote control car
一辆遥控车上找到的
that I got for shoveling snow for Mrs. Hess.
她就住在街对面
She lives across the street from us.
芯片上写着美国空军
It says U.S. air force on it,
但你得用放大镜才看得见
but you have to look under a magnifying glass in order to see it.
孩子 很多玩具上都写着”空军”
Kid, a lot of toys have “air force” written on it.
这里是征兵办公室 孩子
This is a recruiting office, son.
我们不处理这种事
We don’t handle matters like this.
我能把芯片上的号♥码给你
Can I give you the number on the chip
这样你就能打给合适的人吗
and you can call the right guys?
你觉得我们该告诉妈妈芯片的事吗
Do you think we should tell mom about the chip?
对 我想你是对的 他们知道得越少越好
Yeah, I guess you’re right. The less they know the better.
那些家伙是不是好人
Those guys are bad news.
你用小货车撞我
I can’t tell you how much
我的感谢真是溢于言表
I appreciate you hitting me with the minivan.
别让情绪控制了你
Never let your emotions get the best of you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!